It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been to Heaven(The Real Heaven)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This happened to me in the past.

As a personal experience.

Not as Near Death Experience.

Not as a free will of mine.(not near any life extreme experiences or bad occurrences)

I was raised to heaven against my will.

It's happened during sleep but not as a dream but as something very real and tangible.
I can not say exactly how it took as a period of time but real feeling was very intense.
I can say I felt a good feeling that I can not describe in words although I will try.

Is a good feeling of peace divine lack of any harm, lack of any negative thought, a feeling of eternal love, protection, a place where nothing bad can come and there is no grief.

Well I shouldn't say that but someone up there tell me some things which I will not speak about.
As a loud voice.But I wasn't scared.

Not linked to any religion but as a real experience because the believe that there is one really touched by what we falsely imagine.

Although it did not take very much as time I can say that was very real, is like passing a barrier that is not usually allowed to pass.(as many are deceiving)

I know what I will have to suffer now for my words above...

But the important thing is(for me) that I am not lying.

And I will not be afraid.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
can I have more details...any detail is cool.
good subject to spend time thinking of

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn73
reply to post by diamondsmith

And all I got was this lousy tee-shirt.....
Just as I assumed...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

can I have more details..
It was a very short period of time,only to be told some things...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You should never assume anything...nothing wrong with a little good natured humor..unless of course..one doesn't have a sense of humor..but..I'm just "assuming" if that's the case....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You're claiming to have gone to Heaven and heard a voice..

In the past people who have claimed this were given a great task to complete.

Were you given a great task or did you just overhear God talking? I hope you realize that if you are a Christian your own faith condemns you to hell if this is a lie. I hope for the sake of your soul, that it is not. (seems like one to me.)

So again, what was God's plan that allowed you to take a peek at his realm in the clouds? I'm sure he didn't bring you up for nothing.. Did God tell you to post nonsense and rubbish on ATS? Was that his plan?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn73

You should never assume anything...nothing wrong with a little good natured humor
I apologize if I misunderstood, I tried to treat the subject because it is a real experience.

edit on 4-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: b

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ya know diamondsmith,
When I see your thread titles, they always seem so interesting. But when I click on the thead I see that nice blue gemstone as the avatar, I sigh alittle bit because I know what Im about to read is going to be all bread and no meat. I really do wish your threads had more to offer but the really dont. And your responses are always some nosenseical jibberish that you aparently think is clever.

Good luck buddy, I will continue to read your threads if I come across them but I will no longer get my hopes up that there will ever actually be somthing of substance within your words.

~peace~

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You were very blessed and I believe you. Did you feel the oneness of love ?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Were you given a great task or did you just overhear God talking? I hope you realize that if you are a Christian your own faith condemns you to hell if this is a lie. I hope for the sake of your soul, that it is not. (seems like one to me.)
I don't lie ,why should I?

Perhaps there is a reason why it happened.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I don't think you went to heaven...you were in fact abducted by aliens!

I think they manipulated your thoughts...and made you think you were in heaven!

Or maybe not...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well I shouldn't say that but someone up there tell me some things which I will not speak about.

Any chance you could tell us what you were told or why you can't speak of it?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
You were very blessed and I believe you. Did you feel the oneness of love ?
Not since I was there as a living being.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I don't think you went to heaven...you were in fact abducted by aliens
I am sorry but I have another opinion about "aliens".

link   
Sorry I joined the party a little late, and I wouldnt usually do this, but you seem to have posted this in the wrong section, I think "short stories" would have been more appropriate

link   
Is it just me or do religious people have terrible grammar? I think this thread will prove that they do.

Must be a link between low IQs and believing in a super wizard that controls the universe.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I apologize if I misunderstood, I tried to treat the subject because it is a real experience.

Real? A real dream!

What credibility do you provide other than your word that something you dreamed of felt good? God told you stuff? Did this dream of heaven inspire your previous threads of an coming ice age, world war and other doom and gloom? Did that feel good too?
edit on 4-3-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join