It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars 5th March Just So You Know.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey all, just a prediction for tomorrow.

I figure since there has been much talk of wars, and mars being closest to the earth tomorrow, a false flag event will occur

Planet named after Roman God of war + closest to Earth = showing us how close to trouble we TRULY are

!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A great king of terror before and after mars rules.

just saying.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

you will find that all of that is in the post

However what people dont realize is that of 22:45 on 5th March (today) Mars will be MOVING AWAY and hopefully taking war with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Expect to see multiple suicide bombings, probably significant number of deaths, or will take place on 'significant' sites...

Expect to see Leon Panetta, or a high ranking official of DOD making a speach of significant implications....

Expect to see a significantly large earthquake in Indonesia, most likely to cause structural damage...

maybe, probably not, hope not....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

And what are you gong to do when all of these predictions turn out to be wrong?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have no doubt that we are being watched from Mars at this very moment.And yes the glare from New York is still the brightest area they would view.

However maybe they can acces our survelance too?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thought this might be worth mentioning. On the 5th of March, 4 earthquakes struck different parts of the planet. Nothing major, apart from a very deep 6.1 earthquake in Argentina. LINK: earthquake-report.com...

Could this have anything to do with Mars' relation to Earth? I'm definitely no expert so I'm not saying it does but it's certainly food for thought

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker1992

I believe it's called straw clutching actually...

There are earthquakes every day and has nothing to do with how close Mars is.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker1992

In 2003 Mars was the closest to Earth in a long time. There were all sorts of claims that Mars would tear the Earth apart. I met a guy high tailing for the far north in hopes of avoiding the disasters to come.

No earthquakes correlate with any other celestial object than the moon and then only low intensity quakes. Larger quakes such as a 6.1 do NOT correlate with the Moon. They are so common that it is easy to predict that one will be within 3 days of a date you pick at random and you have a very good chance of being right.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I never knew that martian character had a name. Wasn't he on Bugs Bunny cartoons?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Id wait a day or two to be honest untill theres NO GODDAMN MOON

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Roman soldiers were made to stand in line and urinate on the ground. Half an hour later the ground would be examined for ants. If a soldier's urine had ants, he would be thrown out of the army. Ants are attacted to the urine of diabetics, who were unfit to serve at the time. I passed my urine test on March 5, ready to go back to work, maybe on a Mars mission.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join