It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars 5th March Just So You Know.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
On the 5th March 2012 Mars reaches its closest position to Earth. Using stellarium and using London United Kingdom as the location the closest distance is approximately 0.67365205AU on 5th March at 22:45pm. London UK.
You can download Stellarium on this link and if you do,heres how to look at what i am talking about
Select the date as March 5th at 22:45 Use the search to select Mars. The details and info will be displayed at the top left corner. Then at the botom select the Equatorial and Azimethal Grids to be displayed and also the Constellation Art.
This is posted here in this forum because its simply 2012. No doom and gloom but i think there will be something of importance, i say importance because i dont want to start the scaremongering carry on. Truth is i have an inckling that something is about to change or happen. NOT NECESSARILY BAD.
I think there is an event on 5th March, not necceserily a bad one but a one of change.

I would like to know if there is any connection to something similar to

The north shaft of the Kings Chamber is aligned with Alpha Draconis formerly Earth's Pole star The south shaft of the Kings Chamber is aligned with Zeta Orionis The north shaft of the Queens Chamber is aligned with Orion The south shaft of the Queens Chamber is aligned with Sirius

I said similar to.
However what i find interesting is how significant places on Earth like Egypt for instance changes certain factors when changing your location on Stellarium for instance to the Center of the Earth location for instance. Giza specifically.. However you will have to make the best of a location as close as possible.

The pyramid is located at 29 degrees, 58 minutes, 51.06 seconds north latitude, and 31 degrees, 9 minutes, and 0.0 seconds east longitude. The north-south axis is the longest land meridian, passing through Asia, Africa, Europe, and Antarctica, and the east-west axis is the longest land parallel running through the African, Asian, and north American continents. These two lines of latitude and longitude on which it lies pass through more land and less water than any others. In layman's language the pyramid lies at the very center of the earth's entire land mass. The only other point of intersection of these two lines is over the ocean.

I will be adding more to this as i feel there is a Biblical Connection here. I thought i would share what i was thinking but hey if all else fails you will know that tomorrow at 22.45 Mars was at its closest point to Earth.

Mars

Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun in the Solar System. Named after the Roman god of war, Mars, it is often described as the "Red Planet" as the iron oxide prevalent on its surface gives it a reddish appearance.[13] Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere, having surface features reminiscent both of the impact craters of the Moon and the volcanoes, valleys, deserts, and polar ice caps of Earth. The rotational period and seasonal cycles of Mars are likewise similar to those of Earth, as is the tilt that produces the seasons. Mars is the site of Olympus Mons, the highest known mountain within the Solar System, and of Valles Marineris, the largest canyon. The smooth Borealis basin in the northern hemisphere covers 40% of the planet and may be a giant impact feature

Something about that piece alone would lead me to be thinking about the magnetic properties of Mars. Are they similar to Earths? What happens to magnets?
Which leads me to this diagram

Which clearly shows 12 as 0.67 and they are of 2 year intervals.
edit on 4-3-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Good to know, in case of Martian invasion troops will be placed near the Great Pyramids. For the last few days I cannot get Marvin the Martian out of my head, he has someplace in the US army's logos, some division. Why he is based on a roman soldier I don't know. If I could tie it all together with Egyptians, that would make a great conspiracy.
Oh, yeah, I was told that march 5 is Jesus's real birthday. A professional astronomer told me this.
edit on 4-3-2012 by earthdude because: oh yeah

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Oh, yeah, I was told that march 5 is Jesus's real birthday. A professional astronomer told me this.
edit on 4-3-2012 by earthdude because: oh yeah

Im keen to hear more.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Tesla?

Many other observations and proclamations by notable personalities added to what has been termed "Mars Fever".[205] In 1899 while investigating atmospheric radio noise using his receivers in his Colorado Springs lab, inventor Nikola Tesla observed repetitive signals that he later surmised might have been radio communications coming from another planet, possibly Mars. In a 1901 interview Tesla said: It was some time afterward when the thought flashed upon my mind that the disturbances I had observed might be due to an intelligent control. Although I could not decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental. The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another.[206] Tesla's theories gained support from Lord Kelvin who, while visiting the United States in 1902, was reported to have said that he thought Tesla had picked up Martian signals being sent to the United States.[207] Kelvin "emphatically" denied this report shortly before departing America: "What I really said was that the inhabitants of Mars, if there are any, were doubtless able to see New York, particularly the glare of the electricity."[208]

Now that would be interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So, you figured it out too !

in another thread [A stargagers delight..." i pointed this out...that it is the 5th not the 3rd of March that is significant ...pointed out by the person named in the link

see this snip :

posted on 4-3-2012 @ 09:12

what's the hurry?

"On March 3, Mars was at opposition to sun because of which it would be brightest and closest it can get to earth on March 5," General Secretary of Planetary Society of India N Raghunandan said."

March 5th is the closest physical proximity date
March 3rd was the when Mars was 180 degrees from the 'conjunction' place in space

to you

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I was told, and many theologians,Christians celebrate the birthday of Jesus on the solstice because this is when the pagan holdiays were already. Are you predicting a second coming, or a first coming? Is tomorrow the end of the world, armageddon?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would like to also add something i find of significance. Please bear with me ok, because like all of my threads, they are normally from a different perspective.
But in relation to Mars and its connection to war is only too obvious.

Mars (Latin: Mārs, adjectives Martius and Martialis) was the Roman god of war and also an agricultural guardian, a combination characteristic of early Rome.[1] He was second in importance only to Jupiter, and he was the most prominent of the military gods worshipped by the Roman legions. His festivals were held in March, the month named for him (Latin Martius), and in October, which began and ended the season for military campaigning and farming.

For Mars war the Roman God of War.

So am i right in assuming that because war has been running on par with Mars and its closest approach, so am i right in assuming that come 5th March at 22:45 Mars will be effectively leaving and hopefully taking war with it?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
When I was 12 I would go and visit a Vietnam vet who was kind to me. On his wall he had a plaque from the war with Marvin the Martian on it. Marvin was saying "Kill all the Gooks" I asked him why they wanted to kill all the asians when we were supposed to be helping some of them out in Vietnam. He thought about it and then threw the brass and wood plaque into the fireplace. Years later he had mental problems and disappeared. We called it 'shell shock" back then. Thanks for tieing up the loose ends with the warrior traditions that go back through cartoons, Romans and Mars.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have made another interesting piece which has led from the OP.
I think that it also ties a couple of other threads in here.

Was just reading my other thread and realized that this may be connected too.
Take a look at these buildings.
Kingdom Centre

Kingdom Centre also called Kingdom Tower (Arabic: برج المملكة‎) is a skyscraper located in the city of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It is currently the second tallest skyscraper in Saudi Arabia with a height of 302.3 m (992 ft). It's also the third tallest building with a hole in the world (after Shanghai World Financial Center and Tuntex Sky Tower).

Image Here
Coordinates 24°42′41″N 46°40′28″E

Abraj Al Bait

The Abraj Al-Bait Towers, also known as the Mecca Royal Hotel Clock Tower, is a building complex in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The complex holds several world records, such as the tallest hotel in the world, the tallest clock tower in the world, the world's largest clock face,[2] and the world's largest building floor area. The complex's hotel tower became the second tallest building in the world in 2011, surpassed only by Dubai's Burj Khalifa. The building complex is meters away from the world's largest mosque and Islam's most sacred site, the Masjid al Haram. The developer and contractor of the complex is the Saudi Binladin Group, the Kingdom's largest construction company. The tallest tower in the complex stands as the tallest building in Saudi Arabia, and the tallest and largest hotel in the world, with a height of 601 metres (1,972 feet)

Coordinates 21°25′08″N 39°49′35″E

Al Faisaliyah Center

The Al Faisaliyah Center (or Al Faisaliah Center, Arabic: برج الفيصلية‎) is a commercial skyscraper located in the business district of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It is the third tallest building in Saudi Arabia after the Kingdom Centre and Abraj Al Bait . Immediately below it an outside viewing deck; at ground level, there is a shopping center with major world brands. The Al Faisaliyah Center is about 267 meters high and consists of 44 floors. The four corner beams of the Al Faisaliyah Center join at the top above a golden ball. The design is said to be based on that of a ballpoint pen. Inside the golden ball is a luxurious revolving restaurant. There is a clear view of Saudi Arabia's other skyscraper, the Kingdom Centre, from the Al Faisaliyah Center and the two buildings create a silhouetted skyline in the evening. The tower was designed by UK based architects Foster and Partners and engineers Buro Happold. It is part of an Al Faisaliyah Complex, which consists of a hotel, the tower, and two other buildings. The tower features several restaurants like 11a and the Globe and also has a cigar lounge at the top floor.

Coordinates 24°41′25″N 46°41′07″E

I havent yet checked to see if these three buildings line up yet, hopefully i am pissing into the wind, but if these line up, the 3 buildings in correct order in relation to height. We will have something very interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I recognize that I am completely out of my league here, but I found that bit about Tesla above to be eerily coincidental with Seti's looking for people to monitor for incoming sounds.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

In reply to my previous post you will find that the 3 buildings if re arranged from smallest to tallest and imagining if they were indeed in a straight line in relation to each other you get a really interesting image.

267m

302.3m

601m

do you see now what i mean if these were in fact in line?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

It happens every 26 months. Why is it a big deal this year?
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Every 26 months, the orbits of Earth and Mars align such that the two planets form a relatively straight line with the sun. This cosmic event is called an opposition, because the Red Planet sits on the exact opposite side of Earth from the sun.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I am not too sure yet, could be something could be nothing. It depends. Oh its a leap year too

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sorry there is one connection between this thread and this one connecting with saudi Arabia and its connected through this thread here regarding WTC tenant and successful company connected in one way through the major projects. Particularly the Al Faisaliyah Center

Unless you can connect them?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Revelation tells us what day Jesus was born on.
John was in the spirit on the LORD'S DAY , when he heard a trumpet.
Now it was every Jew's duty to hear a shofar horn (trumpet) on the Feast of Trumpets. John was alone and he would be breaking this law.
God helped him out whilst leaving us clue.

That day was also written of in Revelation 12; the virgin woman clothed with the sun, with a tiara of stars. This has been confirmed by a professional aastronomer that Sign in the stars is talking of Virgo.

A baby is born head first then the body follows. Jesus was born on that day and the Man child (the body) was born just over 2000 years later on from 30 Sept 2012 to 11/11/11.

This vid shows Revelation 12 on Stellarium with Venus the Morning star being born.
www.youtube.com.../u/99/fFKNriWB-5c

And there is a clue with the first word in the Bible Bere sh it, in Hebrew writtten backwards. points to the day of the year when Jesus was going to be born =1st Tishri.

edit on 4/3/12 by AriesJedi because: ATS wouldn't allow a naughty word in Hebrew for Genesis

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

link to which video?
2nd

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Those of you that are following will notice that Aquarius pours the water over the Sun from 2nd March.
Revelations.
look yourselves on stellarium.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Sorry there is one connection between this thread and this one connecting with saudi Arabia and its connected through this thread here regarding WTC tenant and successful company connected in one way through the major projects. Particularly the Al Faisaliyah Center

Unless you can connect them?

No. I see no connection with any of this to Mars.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well considering that I was really only informing you of Mars and it'd closest point is that not suffice?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join