It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huyustus - The Founder of Tiwanaku

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Reading this first ext-text only, you'll probably find this story very interesting:

in the mysticism of the Andes Huyustus name is lost in the mists of time when he referred to as "The messenger who carried all his people into the realm of the stars' ... how the sages explain the disappearance of all the Andean civilization which preceded the existing one.

es.wikipedia.org...

From all pre-columbian cultures, Tiwanaku or Tiahuanaco is one of the most fascinating cultures. I know there are a few threads about this culture, but the search engine showed me zero results when I typed Huyustus (not fair right?).

the former WiƱaymarca the great Huyustus, the first Grand Master of "priests saved from the waters." No doubt, Tiahuanaco conceals the memory of that advanced civilization that arrived to the Andean overseas. And to our luck, we can still trace the history of that dusty time. Proof of this is the testimony of Katari, one of the largest of the empire quipucamayocs - those who kept the historical archives of the Empire - who told the legendary conquerors Huyustus was a powerful lord, blond and blue eyes, who came from far away ...

kunturmallku.blogspot.com...

Sources in spanish, You will need to translate it. Maybe I can count with other members to add some english sources. Thanks ahead.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
this would be a great thread if I was better at reading Spanish
as it is it would take me weeks to figure out your links
and i don't have time for that big a sidetrack

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Sorry, happens all the time with my threads. I find rare info in other languages, unkonw for english-speaking countries.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If you guys are interested... I can translate that link for you. It's not too long, and it wouldn't take me too long.

Of course, I need to know there is enough demand to read this in English. If only one or two people will read it, it will be a waste of time.

But god I'm so grateful of the info I'm getting through you guys, this is the least I could do.

Everything I would need to is a direct link to the post in that blog you want me to translate.
edit on 5 9 1212 by Cricious because: (no reason given)

top topics

join