It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul Delegate count is growing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

It appears you have run out of arguments and have lowered yourself into pettiness.

I'm sorry you aren't understanding how the two different systems work.

Like I said, it doesn't matter because Ron Paul has already lost this election.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

No, I am just getting tired of repeating myself to you over and over again. It is a waste of time. You accept nothing anybody tells you even when it can be easily verified with a simple search. You take facts and turn them over on their head. Your spin ability is great jedi warrior.

I have literally gone back and forth with you for the entire day forgive me for getting a little bored of constantly correcting you and repeating myself until you still don't understand. It is just pointless at this time to continue.

My nephew always acts the same way and sarcasm always helps him understand so I thought I would give it a shot. Still no luck.

It is a last ditch effort to get someone to realize how silly they sound. Doesn't always work I guess.
edit on 5-3-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I don't accept what you are saying...because you are wrong.

It's really that simple.

Your example of Obama winning more delegates than his popular vote proves you do not understand what I am getting at. They are apples and oranges.

You go on and keep believing whatever it is you believe about Ron Paul's delegates, his chances, and his ability to use the same strategy in Primaries as he does in Caucuses.

When he falls way short of winning the nomination...just don't be surprised.
edit on 5-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

And your refusal to accept facts and create reality in your mind is tiresome. If you like I can just reply to you by quoting my previous replies. It doesn't make much sense for me to keep telling you the same things over and over again does it?

In your mind you are right, In my mind I am right. In your mind you have proven you are right, In my mind I have proven I was right. In your mind I have proven nothing, In my mind you have proven nothing. The only thing left to do is say

not ah, I'm right,

no not ah I'm right.

It is all just to cyclic for me to continue and feel like there is any point to it. By all means though, if you just want to keep saying the same things I can just quote my previous replies and keep it all going for you. i would just assume that you are just as tired of hearing me repeat myself as I am of hearing you repeat yourself.

Lets just agree that neither us has any clue as to what point the other one is trying to get across.

Sorry if I was a bit petty with the sarcasm, not my intention, honestly I just thought it was worth a shot. At the least, we didn't call each other trolls
I call that progress and a small miracle for this website. Goodnight friend.

edit on 5-3-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Because in the Caucus it is a two step process. Supporters give their speech (doesn't have to be a delegate) for their candidates, the Caucus holds a preference poll vote. The results are counted and announced. Most of the time the majority of people leave after this, the chair will most likely tell them they can because the rest of the meeting is for "party business".

Seriously? So you have been to HOW many state caucuses? HOW many district and precinct caucuses? HOW many primaries? HOW do you know that after the popular vote that MOST people just leave? SHOW me this! PLEASE!
I was at my district caucus, place my straw pole vote, NEVER did the chair say "you can leave now if ya want, we got party business to do here" and I did not even see ONE person leave before the delegate process was over. I was there, and so were allot of other people. There was never any talk from the chair stating you nned or even "Should" because its the right thing to do. At our table the Santorum supporter was not bullied or overwhelmed. NO one mentioned that the straw poll decided who the delegates choose at county. They never even gave the results of the straw poll during the whole event. We didn't even know who GOT the popular vote. If people are going to caucuses and just leaving when it's still going on, then they obviously don't CARE enough about our electorate process and shouldn't be taking SEATS away from people who DO. People were turned away at caucus events all over Washington state because there was not enough staff or room to accommodate them.

If you think for one second that these other candidates are honest genuine HUMANS, thats your right. However; some of us here in America are sick of fake, bought and paid for TRAITORS that sell our freedoms down the road for corporate interest. There is my opinion. Thank you for yours. Thank God we can still speak our opinions for now.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Seriously? So you have been to HOW many state caucuses? HOW many district and precinct caucuses? HOW many primaries? HOW do you know that after the popular vote that MOST people just leave? SHOW me this! PLEASE!

Well I guess Ron Paul himself is wrong on this too then.

www.ronpaul2012.com...

What to do at the Caucus:

First, vote for Ron Paul in the Caucus' "Presidential Straw Poll."

* After voting takes place, most folks will leave - DON'T!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

That is not any kind of evidence that people are doing that in reality. It only has that little suggestion for Idaho caucus also. Maybe that's what people in Idaho do. If so, they must not really care who their delegates are then. Regardless, some people are starting TO care. You should be proud that your fellow Americans are deciding to get more involved. I don't see ANY of the other candidates supporters getting together putting out the excitement that Paul supporters are. Not even Obama people. So because some are actually putting forth effort above normal we are "Stealing Delegates" and are crazy loons or something? As far as the actual numbers on the straw poll results, after Maine and Iowa how can you believe anything from Main Stream Media? Here is Santorum in his OWN words

"That's standard procedure at all of these straw polls, that campaigns that want to win go out and recruit people and provide free tickets for them to come and vote," Santorum explained. "And there's nothing wrong with that, and that's absolutely a strategy. We just think just don't think that's a good use of our resources. Gov. Romney obviously may have a different idea."

And the video: videocafe.crooksandliars.com...

I sure as hell didn't get paid to be there. Come on man. This is America, everyone should be participating. Majority of Americans don't, their to busy entertaining themselves that's why the MEDIA always wins. I'm tired of it, and so are others. Sorry for all us Paul supporters giving a crap.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I don't accept what you are saying...because you are wrong.

It's really that simple.

Your example of Obama winning more delegates than his popular vote proves you do not understand what I am getting at. They are apples and oranges.

You go on and keep believing whatever it is you believe about Ron Paul's delegates, his chances, and his ability to use the same strategy in Primaries as he does in Caucuses.

When he falls way short of winning the nomination...just don't be surprised.
edit on 5-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

You just can't accept that everyday citizens are using the system that has been screwing us for years against the corporate masters.

They have used this system to push through their will for decades.

It ends now.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm in seattle WA.
I'm a delegate...for Paul of course.
I even shook Paul's hand, and ended up with my head on CNN.

Here's my first hand account w/pictures.
My Caucus Story

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Anything? Please, I need to be told how stupid my response is.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Delegate Count Today, Monday:

Romney: 203
Santorum: 92
Gingrich: 33
Paul: 25
Huntsman: 2

Will revisit Wednesday morning.

And it's Wedneday morning

Romney: 415
Santorum: 176
Gingrich: 105
Paul: 47

Source And another source

Oh, you don't like those sources? OK. Here's another

Romney: 397
Santorum: 175
Gingrich: 102
Paul: 47

Source from the UK

I do hope we are past the ignorant, "You don't get it we're gonna use the electoral college for the primary" argument. And perhaps we can throw out the "I'm gonna win three states on Super Tuesday" meme, too.

So no matter how many straw poll ballot boxes Paul bots stuffed and no matter how many "very clever winning strategies" have been floated, Paul is done.

Stick a fork in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join