It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot in cold blood: Teen 'killers' caught on camera 'executing' 18-year-old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I know not all kids are bad, the kids who are good should get special consideration, but something should be done about these kids wild ways before they start turning the guns on us.

There should be stricter laws for this such as perhaps longer school days and keeping these kids so busy they don't have time to do things like this. An acquaintance of mine has three kids he sends to Catholic school and these kids are kept so busy they usually get an hour or two to unwind.

I know it's out of alot parents budget and belief, but public schools should be providing this too. They shouldn't expect everyone to pay for it but use the extra effort and charge these parents who have really troubled kids who have had alot of issues for the extra school time

As for this kid he should get no chance of a plea deal and no chance of parole early or otherwise. What do you think. Will try to post it video this way

:www.nbcnewyork.com...

Shot in cold blood: Teen 'killers' caught on camera 'executing' 18-year-old

Two teenagers have been charged with murder after allegedly being caught on camera killing an 18-year-old.The youths were filmed apparently shooting the other teenager execution-style while he was lying on the ground early on Friday morning.

Seconds later, police officers pulled up and arrested the alleged killers - but they were too late to save the victim, who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 4-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add something

edit on 3/4/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed title and source link

edit on 4-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: decided to try inluding vid.

edit on 4-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: Remove sentence

edit on 4-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add a comma

edit on Sun Mar 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ya, everyone should have guns so we can send rounds right back. If he would have had a gun he would prob still be alive.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I dont think you've thought you your solution to this problem. I dont believe that the majority of murderer's are born that way, i think society moulds people into who they are. Isnt Queens a notorious ghetto in New york? Crime is rife, education is low, drugs are everywhere, opportunity for a better life is only a dream? Come on now, lets get real about this.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yes it's terrible but what is the Daily Fail doing covering random overseas incidents? Don't we have enough 'home grown' thuggery in the UK?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

There should be stricter laws
Heil 1loserel2!!

......three kids he sends to Catholic school and these kids are kept so busy they usually get an hour or two to unwind.
Chances are, when the time eventually comes, they will have no troubles finding the energy that they need to rebel.

As for this kid he should get no chance of a plea deal and no chance of parole early or otherwise. What do you think?
I think that the lil punk should get what he deserves→ A fair trial.

There are a couple of important words in the article, which you have also retyped in this OP.
'Charged' & 'Allegedly"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

because there is a "nice" video to show
"caught on camera" will give garantueed hits = money
edit on 4-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You need to start looking into the why this kid was killed. Kids do not just go grab a gun the first time someone pisses them off. Judging from my own experience in highschool, stress builds up over being made fun of and hazed and treated like sh*t by the popular kids like the jocks and cheerleaders who think they are "cool" and everyone else not in their clique are losers. Yes i was one of the kids that was picked on constantly because my dad transferred me from the rival highschool of which whom i was a football player of so i was picked on more than most. Luckily for me i'm a type B and yes i wanted to kill the people that made fun of me, but i was smart enough to realize they were not worth the jail time.

A major part of the problem is socialization. More privaleged kids feel like they have the moral right to abuse other children. This problem stems from their parents poor parenting skills as in todays day and age parents would rather sit their kids in front of video games and give them whatever they want, than take them out and deal with them and teach them morals and family values. As the government cracks down on corporal punishments increase this behavior has gotten worse and worse since Jezebel (Hillary Clinton) put it into Ahab's (Bill Clinton) head to remove mandatory corporal punishments from schools and limiting parents rights to discipline their children.

I can tell you from personal experience, nothing will knock a chip off your shouldr like getting your ass switched by a peach limb, which is exactly what alot of kids nowadays are needing and not getting. Nowadays you try to even say a word against your child about them cleaning their rooms or grounding the and they threaten you with social services which leaves you powerless to change their attitude. In essence the parent becomes the child and the child becomes the parent and look where it's gotten American today.
edit on 4-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I was one of those overly teased kids too, all through my grade school years and a little better in high school but some of my tormentors followed into the same high school were there also. However, I never thought of killing anyone at all.

edit on 4-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add word

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I grew up in similar circumstances, unfortunately it's only getting worse.

Drugs and guns were only just coming onto the scene, before that it was knives, chains and a little weed. There was no where near the violence as it is today, early 80's kids had the same bullying and social pressures, you just dealt with it differently. A lot of fist fights and less tolerance for not fighting "like a man", publicly at least, pulling a knife, biting, even crotch kicks were frowned on. Just look at the news from then and now and you see the difference.

Today, more pressure is put on kids to be "hard" and with easier access to weapons and drugs that can make serious money fast, they grow up a lot quicker. No family guidance to speak of in many cases and less social pressure to have any morals or ethics whatsoever. All this means animals like this are a lot more prevalent. They kill with no remorse and often for minor slights. They don't fear the repercussions because their lives are in the toilet to begin with, and losing street cred means they lose one of the only things they value, so why not?

The video tape will make this a slam dunk for prosecution and probably why they released it along with the self promotion.

Guns aren't the problem so much as the people holding them, millions and millions of responsible people own weapons and you don't take their ability to protect themselves from crime and tyranny even with heinous crimes like this. Sad to watch our country fall further nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
typical street thugs wanting to exert themselves as the alpha at all costs. it's about street cred and not wanting to appear soft or a bitch. suburban physcobabble can not be applied to the hood, as these aren't really "kids", and to be honest not really "reachable" as their lifestyle is firmly entrenched in their communities through multiple generations.
edit on 4-3-2012 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think the culprits were just cranky because their pants were hanging off of their asses.

Honestly, Read into what Mayor Nutter from Philly says... He hits the nail on the head on these issues. Similar to what Lonewolf said also.

If we can get more authority figures to speak out on issues like this, that would be a step in the right direction. Unfortunately we have the PC brigade... they only make matters worse and make it damn near impossible to get to the root of these issues. They like to turn the villains into the victims in most cases.
edit on 4-3-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You need to start looking into the why this kid was killed. Kids do not just go grab a gun the first time someone pisses them off. Judging from my own experience in highschool, stress builds up over being made fun of and hazed and treated like sh*t by the popular kids like the jocks and cheerleaders who think they are "cool" and everyone else not in their clique are losers. Yes i was one of the kids that was picked on constantly because my dad transferred me from the rival highschool of which whom i was a football player of so i was picked on more than most. Luckily for me i'm a type B and yes i wanted to kill the people that made fun of me, but i was smart enough to realize they were not worth the jail time.

edit on 4-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Oddly enough, most of the school shooters targeted Christian groups(and ignored the Jocks). Heck those two teens from Columbine where both atheist supremacist's that went our of their way to shoot up a peaceful Christian club. The truth is, bullied kids are more likely to commit suicide then shoot someone.

And let's face it, those two teens are not a good representative of teens in America. Just a reflection of the sorry state the African American community is in.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Little rifle targets dressed as humans,which is why we have them,rifles that is.If I see it I can kill it.I really hate asocial people.
Bad child hood,no daddy,screw them when they kill innocent people.If they're crazy then when they are finally cured they would have a guilt worse than a soldier so it is a mercy.Retardation not so much.I'm talking about say 13 on up,you know better.you deserve it you die.I would expect the same for me or any of my own ,should somehow, one become so haywire.

new topics

top topics

join