It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Agenda debunked!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo

But now say, a slow death from cancer? Cha-Ching!

Just look at the cancer rates from 1920 and then from 2010...

The population keeps going up, so of course there will be more people with cancer and diseases are there are more people to get them.

I already posted a link that shows how TB and Influenza killed double the people in 1920 who die from cancer today.

Posted again.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I see no proof of population reduction in action,but there are numerous examples of population growth reduction led by high ranking officials.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
To PharohGnosis - Yes that's what I was thinking. If there are more people even just in the US then there will be more people dying. In my opinion this is just common sense. I do wonder though why the FDA and other government agencies let the public use a new product such as food, before they know whether it is safe or not. There are recalls to certain ingredients in food. Why is that? Shouldn't they know if a product is safe before it is introduced to the public? Also, I worry about cell phones and Wifi. In 2011 IARC listed cell phones as possibly carcinogenic to humans. If it's possibe than why did they let humans use cell phones before we knew for sure or not? Same thing with Wifi. Do we really know if it is safe or not for us to use? How about microwave ovens? Is the food we eat after cooking or reheating food in a microwave oven safe to eat? Aspartame. We are hearing aspartame isn't good for us to consume yet it is still being used in foods and beverages. Now it may not be part of a depopulation agenda. It may be because corporations would lose an awful lot of money recalling the things I spoke about. Someone or a group of people could have been paid to let say, cell phones or Wifi be approved for human use. We just don't know. I have read that there is a huge study regarding cell phones with the results being out in 2014. Now just say the results from that test shows cell phones are safe. How do we know that is the truth? How do we know the people doing these tests aren't being paid to say whatever a group of people want them to say? Well, I am eagerly awaiting the results from these tests just to see what the test reveals.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join