It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Excuse To Build Mobile Incinerators For The Depopulation Cleanup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This couldn't possibly be true because the elite love us and want to share the planet with all of us equally.

www.wastespectrum.com...

More positive proof that this isn't true is the source of my information. My friends cousin told him and he told me.

My friends cousin was a secretary for a recycled timber supplier. Several weeks before the first reported case of foot and mouth she took a phone call from a government buyer. The question was "How many railway sleepers can you supply and how soon can you supply them?"

Similar enquiries have been reported by others who see an indication that the government was aware an outbreak was about to occur. Railway sleepers, coal, straw and diesel were used to build pyres on which the slaughtered animals were burned.

Who wants to burn hundreds of animals day after day? If good money is offered, capable individuals will put together teams, and that's what happened. Every independent team worked out ways to increase efficiency. Now and then an anonymous little chap turned up to check how things were going.

Do you see what they did here? Who would have suspected what was really going on? Innovative, practical minds all independent of each other were being used to discover the most efficient way to burn large numbers of corpses using readily available fuel.

Following this it was just a case of waiting for bright sparks to put forward their ideas for mobile incinerators. Once a design has been proven and production lines set up, simply multiplying the production lines ensures enough mobile incinerators to deal with the bodies of the 'useless eaters'.

Mission accomplished without once saying "Right, we know you're all going to die soon and we want your remains out of the way quickly and neatly".

None of this is true.

Discuss.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
very interesting, but i doubt there is anything going on. and sometimes im sure our food supply has some issues. they should be burnin those bad boys. haha

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately I don't think you argument holds up. There are other cheaper and more efficent ways of disposing waste organic matter, or in your case, body's.

Dissolution, e.g. in acid or a solution of lye, followed by disposal as liquid Recently there has been much controversy over alkaline hydrolysis as a method of body disposal. Advocates claim the process is more environmentally friendly than both cremation and burial, due to CO2 emissions and embalming fluids respectively. On the other hand, many find the idea of being "poured down the drain" to be undignified.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Also I know for a 100% fact that the technology I'm working on could, with no changes to design, be used to breakdown corpses in literally seconds. All this just from a 3phase circuit. No burning of natural resources (except obviously the generation of our electricity). Throughput could be whatever you choose and much more efficient and inconspicuous than massive pyres along the side of the road.

Sorry man....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

You got me on the "railroad sleepers." I automatically assumed that you were talking about the old Pullman cars that were carriage cars designed for overnight sleeping of passengers or work crews.

Evidently, you were talking about railroad track cross ties, the wooden, cresote-soaked type and not the concrete style.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CR4V3N

Also I know for a 100% fact that the technology I'm working on could, with no changes to design, be used to breakdown corpses in literally seconds. All this just from a 3phase circuit. No burning of natural resources (except obviously the generation of our electricity).

This gives me an idea. Could we develop a way of disposing of corpses that actually generates electricity from the process?

A quick search shows some crematoriums are installing turbines for that purpose. None of the links to that work but this one does.

www.humantruth.info...

Encased in concrete and used to extend a coral reef. Does that mean gangsters are green?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Without the internet we'd be misunderstanding every second word. Tie and sleeper are both defined here.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the feedback.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
Mission accomplished without once saying "Right, we know you're all going to die soon and we want your remains out of the way quickly and neatly".

None of this is true.

Discuss.

well they're going to have to do it all again shortly, because that was 2001, we're half-a-generation on from there, and the depopulation hasn't happened.

Railway sleepers are more and more being made of concrete - so any lessons learned will be irrelevant.

And why would tptb actually want to depopulate anyway??

high population means more profit, more tax to rip off, more instability to hide nefarious dealings.

A small, stable population would be a disaster for them!!

this whole depopulation conspiracy thing hasn't been thought through at all!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Well, yes. The decomposition of any organic matter inside our technology's 'reactor' would generate gas, chiefly CO2, which could be used to generate electricity. Obviously we have never tried to 'treat' a body of any description, and never will, but the principle of our process is to remove all chemicals from organic matter thus leaving nothing but carbon, i.e. coal, or biocoal/char if you will. No feasible reason why carbon based organism such as humans should be any different.

Only draw back is a I very much doubt that society would agree to such tech on moral grounds. But, when our natural resources finally run out, who knows!

top topics

join