It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Best Shot Yet For Ron Paul To Win A Primary...

page: 2
7
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Qemyst
 


You are trying to reinvent words to suit your support of RP.

That's all it is.

Kinda like when Clinton denied having sex in the Oval Office. Didn't he try to backtrack and redefine what sex was?


Please quote where I said I support Ron Paul.


It "seems" like you have assumed something without evidence supporting your assumption.


Cheers




posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst
 


The part about voter fraud?

You know, it "seems" like RP hasn't won a state and it might be due to voter fraud?



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Qemyst
 


The part about voter fraud?

You know, it "seems" like RP hasn't won a state and it might be due to voter fraud?


Please quote where I mentioned voter fraud.
You're filling in blanks for your own purposes. I've taken stance neither for, nor against Dr. Paul.

Cheers.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
All that I see are two groups:

1. the population of the USA who want change, stop to all wars, stop to our govt poking their nose into every one else's business be it citizens of the usa or other countries, those who are tired of the government choosing everything for themselves and those with money and power.

2. the population of the USA who love how things are now because it's all perfect, crave war to no end, think the gov't needs to poke more into everyone's business be it citizens of the USA or other Countries, those who love the government choosing everything for them.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
All that I see are two groups:

1. the population of the USA who want change, stop to all wars, stop to our govt poking their nose into every one else's business be it citizens of the usa or other countries, those who are tired of the government choosing everything for themselves and those with money and power.

2. the population of the USA who love how things are now because it's all perfect, crave war to no end, think the gov't needs to poke more into everyone's business be it citizens of the USA or other Countries, those who love the government choosing everything for them.


To me, it certainly seems that is how things are.
Unfortunately, #2 seem to have the Government and all of it's power on their side in an effort to keep it the way it is.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833
 


Again, you're trying to lump in non-RP supporters with people who don't want change.

When this is your only argument, you need to go back to the drawing board.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by sarra1833
 


Again, you're trying to lump in non-RP supporters with people who don't want change.

When this is your only argument, you need to go back to the drawing board.


I don't see that he has mentioned Ron Paul anywhere in his statement.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst
 


Oh come on. Even a blind man can see that.

This is a thread for support of RP.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Qemyst
 


Oh come on. Even a blind man can see that.

This is a thread for support of RP.


....Is supporting Ron Paul ok?



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 


Oh come on...we aren't back to not believing polls again are we?

Polls have been very accurate this primary season...no reason to doubt them now...especially since the polling in Virginia has been consistently showing Romney with huge margins over Paul.

Paul may have his best chance yet for a win on Tuesday...but it isn't in Virginia...more likely it is in Alaska.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
The way I see it, MSM don't matter, not the republican party nor the democratic party or anyone else for that matter. The way I see it, DC has two choices. Ron Paul is the next President of the United States of America or there is a revolution to make him so. Number is up PTB, BEAT IT!


wow, wow. Wow. I like paul as much as the next, prolly not as much as Outkast since he post in everyone of his threads


If a revolution happens and I'm going to join it just to make Ron Paul prez. Honestly if people are laying down their lives and fighting their fellow country men I think we can do a little better than just make Paul POTUS. I'm going to vote for the guy hope he wins Virgina too. However if a event happens were I'm suddenly in a rebel army I think after everything is said and done we could look around and do a little better than Paul.

Ehh Ohs I'm kidding there ain't going to be any revolution


Anyways RP 2012



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 





Oh my goodness....I had to wait a few minutes to stop laughing before replying to this thread. This is all I have to say.


Oh, my goodness.....I had to wait a few minutes to stop laughing before replying to this notion of yours that any kind of poll has legitimacy, given the fraudulent voting climate we are witnessing.




So you think Ron Paul is going to win Virginia???



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 





Oh my goodness....I had to wait a few minutes to stop laughing before replying to this thread. This is all I have to say.


Oh, my goodness.....I had to wait a few minutes to stop laughing before replying to this notion of yours that any kind of poll has legitimacy, given the fraudulent voting climate we are witnessing.




So you think Ron Paul is going to win Virginia???


Even if they do, what does it matter to you if you already know he's not going to?



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst
 


I know he has a very slim chance of winning based on the current data available.


I also know that Ron Paul supporters have been very excited about Virginia because it is only Romney and Paul on the ballot. They have been trying to say for a long time that if it came down to only Romney and Paul, that Paul would destroy him.

So I understand why they are trying to ignore this polling data, and I understand why they are already trying to suggest that there will be voter fraud. Because otherwise..they have to admit to themselves that Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance in a two man race against Romney.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Qemyst
 


I know he has a very slim chance of winning based on the current data available.


I also know that Ron Paul supporters have been very excited about Virginia because it is only Romney and Paul on the ballot. They have been trying to say for a long time that if it came down to only Romney and Paul, that Paul would destroy him.

So I understand why they are trying to ignore this polling data, and I understand why they are already trying to suggest that there will be voter fraud. Because otherwise..they have to admit to themselves that Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance in a two man race against Romney.


What I meant was, what does it matter to YOU if people want to believe Paul will win? If you know he isn't going to win, then why bother posting and trying to convince people who think he IS going to win, that he isn't going to win? Maybe he will in terms of delegates, even if more people actually vote for Romney. Does it offer some sort of satisfaction to prove that you are right, and others are wrong? Let people think Paul is going to destroy Romney. I am just curious as to why you need to ensure that they know he won't. It just seems to me like you're trying to take away their hope for no real legitimate reason, hence I ask the question... What do you gain from trying to prove to others that their favored candidate won't win?

Cheers



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


I haven't said anything except that this might be his chance to get his name in the win column.

I am not sure why everyone is attacking RP supporters as a whole...

Are some of his supporters teetering on the edge of fanaticism? Sure.

Are all of his supporters running into the street proclaiming voter fraud in every primary? No.

I am not sure why you lump all RP supporters into the same bracket...

That is like saying all Obama supporters are welfare receiving, government tit-sucking, ghetto-dwelling liberals...

It simply isn't true about either...

So please, attack some people's thoughts, but don't roll everyone into one dough-ball...

Just because I stated this is a good shot for RP to make a name in the MSM, doesn't mean I am trying to force-feed the RP politics down anyone's throat.

Check my post history... this is the first thread I have ever posted about RP.

I was just stating what I believed, and that this is a good shot for RP to take a victory.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst
 


Well...this thread is about Virginia being Ron Paul's best chance at winning a state.

But that is not backed up by any data that is available.

I think it is important for people to know the reality of the situation before hand, so they don't cry voter fraud afterward.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Qemyst
 


Well...this thread is about Virginia being Ron Paul's best chance at winning a state.

But that is not backed up by any data that is available.

I think it is important for people to know the reality of the situation before hand, so they don't cry voter fraud afterward.


But what if there is voter fraud?



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qemyst

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Qemyst
 


Well...this thread is about Virginia being Ron Paul's best chance at winning a state.

But that is not backed up by any data that is available.

I think it is important for people to know the reality of the situation before hand, so they don't cry voter fraud afterward.


But what if there is voter fraud?



But what if there is not?

We could do this all day.

If you or anyone else thinks there is fraud going on, go get hard evidence and prove it.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Qemyst

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Qemyst
 


Well...this thread is about Virginia being Ron Paul's best chance at winning a state.

But that is not backed up by any data that is available.

I think it is important for people to know the reality of the situation before hand, so they don't cry voter fraud afterward.


But what if there is voter fraud?



But what if there is not?

We could do this all day.

If you or anyone else thinks there is fraud going on, go get hard evidence and prove it.


Conversely, when someone calls voter fraud and there is no hard evidence, they could say to you "go get hard evidence to prove that there WASN'T voter fraud."

I think it's probably true that the current powers that be don't want Ron Paul to be the President, and that it's certainly possible that there is voter fraud happening, even if there is no evidence left behind to support it. If the government wanted to tamper with the votes, i'm sure it would be easier for them to do it without leaving any evidence behind, than to do it while leaving evidence behind. Keep in mind, I simply said it's "certainly possible". Not that it is a fact.

I've never been called out on blaming a Ron Paul loss on voter fraud, because I've never said he lost due to voter fraud, and I never will say he lost due to voter fraud unless it's proven.

I will also never say that voter fraud is not happening, because there is no evidence supporting the fact that it's not.

The fact is, no-one needs to "prove" voter fraud is happening to blame a loss on it, because no-one can prove that it's not happening. Let them blame a loss on voter fraud. It doesn't affect you if they do.


Cheers
edit on 5-3-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
7
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join