It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Shot Yet For Ron Paul To Win A Primary...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
app1.kuhf.org...

m.upi.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Seems that Virginia is a two-horse race as the other candidates couldn't collect enough signatures to be on the printed ballots...

If Paul is going to have a showing and get a win in his column, this is his best shot.

We all know that these primaries are, for the most part, a worthless propaganda contest... but Paul needs to get his name in a headline that doesn't involve the word "crazy". A win in Virginia would be just what he needs to prove his legitimacy to the MSM...

If you live in Virginia, make sure to make time to vote in the primary on Tuesday.

If Paul supporters show up in the numbers they have been, the Dr. has a good shot at finally taking a state (all accusations of fraud aside)...

Edit: added sources that didn't look like an unsafe link... LoL

edit on 4-3-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The way I see it, MSM don't matter, not the republican party nor the democratic party or anyone else for that matter. The way I see it, DC has two choices. Ron Paul is the next President of the United States of America or there is a revolution to make him so. Number is up PTB, BEAT IT!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
The way I see it, MSM don't matter, not the republican party nor the democratic party or anyone else for that matter. The way I see it, DC has two choices. Ron Paul is the next President of the United States of America or there is a revolution to make him so. Number is up PTB, BEAT IT!

I hope what you say stands true in the future...

However, I doubt that the majority of the US population will turn off American Idol long enough to even know who wins in November.

If a revolution were to start, it would be in the hands of the few, not the many.

The Army could park tanks outside of every grocery store and start rationing food supplies and 90% of "Americans" would just say thank you for not having to walk the aisles...

It is truly a sad, sad state of affairs...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It only takes the right people in the right places.

Large number or small change is in the wind!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul, I hope he wins (i live in england) but when it comes down to it, with many people its just a popularity contest and not about what good the winner can do in the world.

Its all about the exposure and the media seems to be missing him out in this popularity contest.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

With all the voting fraud that has gone on, and the condition of the country, I have to agree! It has come to a head so far as I see it, and time to fix this problem one way or another!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
If a revolution were to start, it would be in the hands of the few, not the many.

The Army could park tanks outside of every grocery store and start rationing food supplies and 90% of "Americans" would just say thank you for not having to walk the aisles...

It is truly a sad, sad state of affairs...

The Army who took an oath where they swore to uphold the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic? That Army? Last I checked, the constitution was under attack, and not from the American people, but from the American Government. If the army aren't hypocrites, and they stand true to their oath, those tanks will be aiding the revolutionary side.

It is indeed a sad state of affairs this country is in.

Cheers
edit on 4-3-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Maine is the best shot......wait....
Washington is the best shot......wait
Virginia is the best shot....yeah that's the ticket!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh my goodness....I had to wait a few minutes to stop laughing before replying to this thread.

This is all I have to say.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Oh my goodness....I had to wait a few minutes to stop laughing before replying to this thread.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to skew polling data?

Who were polled?

Where?

What income bracket?

What age of respondents?

See where I am going with this?

You can post a favorable poll for ANYTHING given the correct parameters for questioning.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And then when Ron Paul loses yet another state, we're going to see the Paul bots scream voter fraud

He's their savior and he can do NO WRONG and if the people don't want to vote for him, then they're traitors and the elections were rigged

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Winning by default isn't really winning.

I'm sure that pigs will fly when RP wins a primary.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

time to fix this problem one way or another!!!

So screw the 90% of Americans that don't want him for President??

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Oh my goodness....I had to wait a few minutes to stop laughing before replying to this thread. This is all I have to say.

Oh, my goodness.....I had to wait a few minutes to stop laughing before replying to this notion of yours that any kind of poll has legitimacy, given the fraudulent voting climate we are witnessing.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

I think your numbers are slightly "askew."

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

90% of Americans don't want Ron Paul as president? Is that accurate?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qemyst

90% of Americans don't want Ron Paul as president? Is that accurate?

Sure seems like it, or else he would have won at least a state by now don't you think?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Oh really?

Then why hasn't he won a single primary?

It looks like more drones are for Santorum, Obama or Romney. God help them.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Sure seems like it, or else he would have won at least a state by now don't you think?

Key word here being "seems".

Fact is, not everything in life is as it "seems".

I've been lied to by people who "seemed" to be telling me the truth.
I've bought a car that "seemed" to be in working order, only to find out something was terribly wrong with it.

...Well.. you see where this is going.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

You are trying to reinvent words to suit your support of RP.

That's all it is.

Kinda like when Clinton denied having sex in the Oval Office. Didn't he try to backtrack and redefine what sex was?

<<   2  3 >>

join