It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This doesn't suprise me in the least, hope Obama gets whats coming to him. To think I supported this crook!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just been blowing up trending topics on twitter and posting this video trying my best to get the word out. I will continue to do so until further notice, this game of charades needs to be played with a judge and jury.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RicFlair

It's been played with multiple judges and they all find the birther's BS to be laughable, or as one judge did, they fine the person who brought the suit for wasting the courts time... Orly Taitz has to be one of the few lawyers who's losing money practising law...

Then again, getting a degree from an internet based university doesn't really prepare you to do much more than file frivolous suits.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi There,

Lets keep it on the field of play please...go for the ball and not the player...

Ie: Lets not go tossing sidejabs at eachother.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Two side of the same coin! That noodle between your ears is there for a reason man!
edit on 21-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicFlair
hope Obama gets whats coming to him.

Yes, he certainly will, and that is a second term as the POTUS!

this game of charades needs to be played with a judge and jury.

It has been, and birthers lost everytime.... remember when they even lost to a empty table?

That just shows how silly their claims are, a table with no one sitting there beats birther silly claims!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by LErickson

Two side of the same coin! That noodle between your ears is there for a reason man!
edit on 21-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

That is a complete cop out. I keep hearing the Right scream about voter fraud until someone reminds them it has all been Republicans in Republican primaries they have empty little ditties like we see above.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Is there proof that O'Bama Sr was his blood related father. What if the clue is Lolo Soetoro hidden in plain sight!
After all 16 yo Marxist girl might be all over any man she could get and lie about who the real father was because 'to her' it did not matter.
I notice that O'Bama Sr is a very dark black man with typical black facial features whereas O'Bama II appears to look more Indonesian rather than black. Maybe I am just over speculating!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by garygnu

Jesus... what proof do you have that your dad was REALLY your dad? What about YOUR granddad? Have you seen blood tests to prove either thing? Maybe your family is lying to you? Sure, you MAY look alike, but maybe your UNCLE is really your dad? Maybe it's the mail man? Maybe your mom was a nymphomaniac, yes?; and slept with like a hundred guys; and your dad felt sorry for her and just claimed to be your dad? Is that offensive? Are you offended? Is that offensive like saying, "maybe the black guys dad is a fraud, because to me they look a different shade of black..."? The answer is yes, it's just as offensive.

# like your post is why so many people think birthers are racist... cause many of them are.
edit on 21-3-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
Is there proof that O'Bama Sr was his blood related father. What if the clue is Lolo Soetoro hidden in plain sight!
After all 16 yo Marxist girl might be all over any man she could get and lie about who the real father was because 'to her' it did not matter.
I notice that O'Bama Sr is a very dark black man with typical black facial features whereas O'Bama II appears to look more Indonesian rather than black. Maybe I am just over speculating!

Good point and there are many possibilities.

Only a DNA test would be conclusive.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Good point and there are many possibilities. Only a DNA test would be conclusive.

That is true. For all we know FDR never really died and Obama is his child by his black maid.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by xuenchen

Good point and there are many possibilities. Only a DNA test would be conclusive.

That is true. For all we know FDR never really died and Obama is his child by his black maid.

funny, but not all that far fetched !!

I say Malcolm X is the real Daddy-O,

and Obama Sr was a convenient scapegoat.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jzenman

Your obviously to young, or youve never seen your Real B.C? Im 40 and mine is a real piece of paper, its old withered and factual. Obamas even older than me, yet his is nothing more than a computer generated image. Btw -it took over 2 years after he released his short form (which indeed was garage) to finally release the long form.. How sad how pathetic, all the while hes has blocked every other single form of his life from the media and folks like me and you--WHY??? I guess its because he sso [snip] speical.. I still find it interesting how we can see every other presidents backgrounds , but NOT OBAMA.....
edit on 8/4/12 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
This investigation is only bringing to light what was already confirmed long ago. Of course, the first response by many will be to attack the Sheriff. At this point, that's the only recourse Obama supporters will have.

It's very telling when the President of the United States publicly refers to inquiries from the voting public about his birth certificate as a "sideshow." The only sideshow I am witnessing is the one that piece of crap has been perpetrating upon the American people.

piece of crap?...c'mon, can't you find more base words to describe our president? he's coming to take your guns, your liberty, your very freedoms...how do i know?...FOX NEWS, after all they are fair and balanced, so they have to be believed.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
yet his is nothing more than a computer generated image

Except of course that computer generated image is not his birth certificate.... how silly are birthers they do not even realise the computer image is not his birth certificate!

. I still find it interesting how we can see every other presidents backgrounds , but NOT OBAMA.....

So how about you show us the birth certificates of the last 10 presidents, also their college records, marriage certificates etc etc.

If you are unable to it just shows you made that silly statement up, and only demand those records of the first legal black POTUS!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
How can this thread still have the "confirmed" label to it. Shame on ATS. I dant care what your opinion is of the man , whether he is muslim ( doesnt make a lick of difference), black, white, blue, green, whatever. Nothing here is confirmed except for some extreme obama hate, that when worn on the other foot 8 years ago, it was called treason when bush was in office.

Mods, please salvage ats form the political madness. When it is confirmed that his b.c is in fact no authentic, ill be the first to admit it. Until then, let conjecture remain conjecture and not trick the lurkers into thinking this is fact.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Always, ALWAYS REMEMBER after the pathetic short form was released, it took nearly 2 years for the computer generated PDF , LAYERED document to be fabricated and shown the world..

His B.C is NOT A REAL PIECE OF PAPER.

1) the short form was a joke.

2) 2 years later we see a fabricated computer image...

3) We are so #ed.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I challenge anyone to post on the web/ net their real B.C. that is short for Birth Certificate, and see how fast it is copied and used, then check your bank and credit report, no one in their right mind would make public the real deal Certificate, if they do they are asking for it to be used and copied find a copy of FBI ID on the web or a Photo ID card a real SS card can you? I think not if so post it here for all to see.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Ok so what exactly are you saying??? Are you backing Obamas Fake B.C or are you ranting about how unsafe it is to show your real B.C???

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

would you post your real birth certificate if you were the POTUS, or any person in power? not that being such would matter, just the fact of posting your Birth Cert is not a good Idea so why should the POUTS post his.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Genxbeyond

would you post your real birth certificate if you were the POTUS, or any person in power? not that being such would matter, just the fact of posting your Birth Cert is not a good Idea so why should the POUTS post his.

So, I guess, you are agreeing that the Birth Certificate Obama released is indeed a fake Birth Certificate then.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join