It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherMayEye

What I saw was you linking to a site that you said proved positively that the seals were debossed - but personally I think the "proof" offered there was nonsense.

I saw nothing on that site to show which way the paper had been "bossed" at all, and unless you actually have them in your hands all you are dealing with is presumptions based upon shadows.

I have to say that shadows are more than birthers usually offer.....but to make statements of absolute factual conclusions from the evidence offered is nonsense.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I saw nothing on that site to show which way the paper had been "bossed" at all, and unless you actually have them in your hands all you are dealing with is presumptions based upon shadows.

Yah, many photos with definite and obvious light sources. You can tell which side of that seal is raised. And it's the back!

And then there's factcheck who identified a picture of the backside of the seal as, "the raised seal."

factcheck.org...

So, there's that.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye

Yah, many photos with definite and obvious light sources. You can tell which side of that seal is raised. And it's the back!

And then there's factcheck who identified a picture of the backside of the seal as, "the raised seal."

factcheck.org...

So, there's that.

Yep - exactly - you think it is not a raised seal, but to me the "definite and obvious light source" is shining towards the camera from the "top", and the shadows are towards the camera so it does indeed look like a raised seal.

So straight away I think your source is wrong, and I have exactly the same evidence and am applying exactly the same criteria.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So straight away I think your source is wrong, and I have exactly the same evidence and am applying exactly the same criteria.

I think that's great! Yes, let's leave it at that, You think that this picture shows the backside of the seal sunken into the paper and I think the backside looks raised.

www.factcheck.org...

Perfect ending!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

This was already CONFIRMED by most of us anyways, I mean it is nice that the media in Phoenix ran this but has FOX, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc etc? This is just more evidence of who really runs the show and how little attention people give to their own freedom and lives.

It disgusts me that they pulled this for so long, the government officials that lied the Judges that hid and the Politicians that called US CRAZY TRUTHERS. Yeah that Crazy Truth coming out again!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiercel

So you dislike what Bush did and the wars he got us into and the killing with drones but YOU SURE SEEM TO LOVE OBAMA. Even if he DID THE SAME THING AND WORSE!

See people this is why we need to GET RID OF REPS AND DEMS AND GET MORE AMERICANS!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Tiercel

So you dislike what Bush did and the wars he got us into and the killing with drones but YOU SURE SEEM TO LOVE OBAMA. Even if he DID THE SAME THING AND WORSE!

See people this is why we need to GET RID OF REPS AND DEMS AND GET MORE AMERICANS!

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!! IT'S US AGAINST THE TWO-PARTY POLITICAL CLASS PIGLETS.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by LordDrakula

This was already CONFIRMED by most of us anyways,

Uh yeah sure it was.
How about when and how so, please?

From what I can see in the real world this has not been "confirmed" anywhere ever by anyone so I cannot wait for your detailed response.

I mean it is nice that the media in Phoenix ran this but has FOX, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc etc? This is just more evidence of who really runs the show and how little attention people give to their own freedom and lives.

It disgusts me that they pulled this for so long, the government officials that lied the Judges that hid and the Politicians that called US CRAZY TRUTHERS. Yeah that Crazy Truth coming out again!

What crazy truth are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Where is the proof to your claim in your link? I have no idea which of you is right but it looks like you got confused with semantics. Mostly though, whenever someone claims to have checked on something personally and got a personal confirmation of what they already stated and offers up a link that is NOT to the proof they claim to have gotten, I wonder.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Me thinks you doth protest too much, it really is not that difficult to grasp, nor too tremendous a leap considering the laws and statements made by the health department in Honolulu.

Your blogger is showing you one thing in the images and telling you the exact opposite in the text.

And you are not looking at the images in question.

In Item number 7, he shows an image with a 'sunken' image, and claims it is a debossment. If you look at the image you can clearly see that the words are backwards and what he is showing is the back of an embossment. The letters at the top of the seal are clearly the words "...RTMENT OF HE..." (as in depaRTMENT OF HEalth) but running backwards, from right to left.

In Item number 8, he performs the same trick.

In the image you duplicate, you cannot read the detail to determine whether the raised detail is forward or reversed, and is thus worthless as a demonstration of the argument one way or the other.

The bloggers claim is simply absurd and it is an embarrassment for you to promulgate it.
edit on 9/3/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Add to that, this blogger's entire world-view is based on the embossed/debossed seal thing...what a precarious thing to balance your belief system on...

Here's something equivalently stupid:

9/11
The towers are the 11.
Take them away you get 9
Nine sounds like No in German
If you add the W from George W Bush to that you get nWo!

That's proof Mossad was behind 9/11,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now all I need is a wordpress site...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
im canadian and im baked and laughing at this news clip

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
they should have made him put his hand on the bible when sworn into office as well.
Oboma is just the puppet anyway, the elites are the ones we need to be exposing and banning together for our own destiny's.

I know your all sick and tired of being tired...we HAVE to take our freedom back and show the elites (super wealthy bankers) were not as "dumb" as they think we are. Dont fall for theyr tricks with medicene and bull# vaccines.They want to infect us,wipe us out through vast infectious spreading diese's and FEMA camps to start a total different biological genetically new bread of humans and make them their slaves.

our sons and daughters are the ones who will suffer the most. this will be a 20 year war for our freedom.
i know your all thinking and feeling the same thing. were here, ready, but waiting can not get us our freedom, we need to ACT. We are POWER in NUMBERS

Victory to the People

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This needs to go viral!

Come on everyone get this info out to as many as possible. We need a Congressional Inquiry!!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
In Item number 7, he shows an image with a 'sunken' image, and claims it is a debossment. If you look at the image you can clearly see that the words are backwards and what he is showing is the back of an embossment. The letters at the top of the seal are clearly the words "...RTMENT OF HE..." (as in depaRTMENT OF HEalth) but running backwards, from right to left.

An embossment on one side of the paper is a debossment on the other.... you cannot have one without the other....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A seal's emblem and text do not read in the reverse. A seal is either embossed or debossed and the backside is the backside. It's not a whole new seal just because you flip the paper over.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
People are too partisan to recognize the truth. You partisan fools ruin it for the rest of us, every time.
edit on 9-3-2012 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

An embossment on one side of the paper is a debossment on the other.... you cannot have one without the other....

That is incorrect, but I understand how easily that can be misunderstood.

An embossment has the foreground image 'raised'. A debossment has the foreground image 'lowered'.

When you look at the backside of a piece of paper with an embossed seal you see the foreground image as 'dents' and the image is reversed. From the backside of the embossment, any text will be reversed and run from right to left.

Conversely when you look at the backside of a piece of paper with a debossed seal, you see the forgraound image as 'bumps' and image is reversed. From the backside of the debossment, any text will be reversed and run from right to left.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

A seal's emblem and text do not read in the reverse.

If you look at the backside of a piece of paper with an embossed seal, you will indeed see the image and text reversed.

A seal is either embossed or debossed and the backside is the backside. It's not a whole new seal just because you flip the paper over.

Quite so. But the image impressed on the page is different depending on whether or not you look at it from the front or the back. An embossment has 'bumps' on the frontside, on the backside they are dents. On the front the image and text that the 'bumps' define are correct and read properly, on the back the dents make up a reversed image and the text reads in reverse.

The backside is not an debossment. It is the backside of an embossment.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorytothePeople
they should have made him put his hand on the bible when sworn into office as well.
Oboma is just the puppet anyway, the elites are the ones we need to be exposing and banning together for our own destiny's.

I know your all sick and tired of being tired...we HAVE to take our freedom back and show the elites (super wealthy bankers) were not as "dumb" as they think we are.

I am "elite" come get me.
When did we change the meaning of that word?
Apparently in the fervor to be angry at random ideas, many of you forgot to ask what the difference between being elitist and elite are.
Elite is something you strive to be, not scorn.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join