It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Not sure how your post relates to this thread?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I am going to be so glad when november rolls around this year so i don't ever have to see another birther thread.

Better hope Obama is voted out or we are going to have another 4 more years of these things.

Either way they'll disappear. Either he'll get voted out and they'll go away (aside from the occasional necrobumper), or he'll stay in Office, and shut down the Internet! Either way.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
George Dubbyah Bush & his cronies maimed & murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq. Got the USA involved in an unwinnable war that has cost the lives of countless thousands of innocent Afghans & on top of all this he presided over a financial disaster that rivals even that precipitated by his father. Yet the Yanks seem far more concerned about Obama's birth certificate. Get some perspective!

I'm no fan of Obama. He's been a big dissappointment. Exactly how much of which is down to his every move being opposed by the right wing religious nutters & corporate lobbyists in Congress, I wouldn't like to guess.

I have to say the alternatives to Obama look absolutely terrifying. I fear the direction the US is about to embark upon with the war mongers, religious lunatics & just plane nutters seeking presidential nomination..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I am going to be so glad when november rolls around this year so i don't ever have to see another birther thread.

Better hope Obama is voted out or we are going to have another 4 more years of these things.

agreed

I'm starting to hope he's gone just so I can come back to ATS without throwing up @ every other ludicrous thread title.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloweture
CBS appears to be the only one reporting NEUTRALLY on this story that appears to be VERY GENUINE.

The story IS genuine - dipstick Arpio definitely did this.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Its not a "gut" feeling...it's a feeling that all the professionals that looked and it and said it is fake may have a case.

And an innocent person doesn't spend $1 million plus dollars to hide nothing.

Not only do I hate his policies..I hate that 50% of the country doesn't give a shat about the constitution.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
it's a feeling that all the professionals that looked and it and said it is fake may have a case.

care to name these "professionals"?

And an innocent person doesn't spend $1 million plus dollars to hide nothing.

Except of course Obama has not spent that much to hide anything!

funny how you have hidden exactly the same records you claim Obama has hidden - how much did you spend, and wha are you hiding?

.I hate that 50% of the country doesn't give a shat about the constitution.

Do you think birthers make up 50%? As birthers are the ones who do not care for the constitution!
edit on 7-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Highly recommend this blog: obamasgarden.wordpress.com...

This is the most compelling stuff I've read. Ties up all the loose ends.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MotherMayEye

That is shockingly paranoid and absurd.

It almost literally assumes everyone on the Internet is an Obama bot, from WND to the freepers, to all the liberals, to Chief Justice John Roberts.

Anyone who reads that and doesn't see huge logical problems within about 2 needs help.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I read it from top to bottom and found it to be accurate and full of evidence, resources, and helpful information.

Including Obama's uncle web address from 2001.

Sounds like you may have read something different...maybe you accidentally went to WND.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

He makes such logical leaps as:

"Something is the same in 100 places, and different in one... the different one must be valuable evidence"

He also gets basic facts wrong, including stuff about that idiot freeper and his document analysis...

His conspiracy is way too elaborate and complex and basically he only shows you the bits he wants you to see...

It's complete BS, just like WND.

The fact that he spends hundreds of words on which side of the paper was facing up when it was embossed should be enough to make you question his sanity...
...this blog is a prime example of someone slowly convincing themselves the whole world is conspiring against them...

It's actually pretty sad.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I think so much is dedicated to the seal because there is evidently a lot of push back. Did you see all the statements and open records requests from the health department that say they use an embossed seal?

obamasgarden.wordpress.com...

I don't think it's a reach .... anyway. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Most of us realized a long time ago that there is a pretty wide net needed to reel this conspiracy in.

For those people, this blogger has an interesting theory based on several personal experiences with some major players in this controversy ... it's not so much "handpicked facts" as it is the blogger's personal experiences.

Unfortunately, none of us have all the facts to present on this subject, but this blogger does a good job of looking at MANY facts previously unknown.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It's a delusionally wide net... and it's a bunch of nonsense as well...

Why are arch liberals and arch conservatives and state and local officials and all of the media and all of the courts trying to push Obama?

Who's coordinating it?

What evidence is there of coordination (there's none on that site)?

It's just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to crazy and paranoid and factually inaccurate to be believable...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Who's coordinating it?

What evidence is there of coordination (there's none on that site)?

Are you serious, dude? Ok, I'll help you:

A BOGUS DEBOSSED DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SEAL LINKS ALL THESE PEOPLE AND IS CLEAR EVIDENCE OF COORDINATION. Hello? A phony seal debossment appears on their own birth certificates they posted online.

As far as who is coordinating it ... it seems that the first person to be looked at is the one benefiting most from this fraud.

Me thinks you doth protest too much, it really is not that difficult to grasp, nor too tremendous a leap considering the laws and statements made by the health department in Honolulu.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

No it doesn't. As a commentor on the site said, "officially" all Nebraska seals are embossed, but they have three, and two are debossed. More likely, the office doesn't follow their own rules.

Or maybe hundreds of people in the government and media and the courts, from all ideological backgrounds, are banding together, secretly, to install Obama, for some reason, instead of just finding a "real" citizen to use as a puppet.

Which of those is more likely?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

No it doesn't. As a commentor on the site said, "officially" all Nebraska seals are embossed, but they have three, and two are debossed. More likely, the office doesn't follow their own rules.

Oh, really?

That's very interesting, because I just emailed the Nebraska health department and asked them if they use a raised embossed seal on all their certified copies. It took them more than an hour to reply but they said YES!

dhhs.ne.gov...
(402) 471-2871
[email protected]

Or maybe hundreds of people in the government and media and the courts, from all ideological backgrounds, are banding together, secretly, to install Obama, for some reason, instead of just finding a "real" citizen to use as a puppet.

Which of those is more likely?

I am going with this one.

....Yep. I am going with this one alright. Cya.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

As a commentor on the site said, "officially" all Nebraska seals are embossed, but they have three, and two are debossed.

I can't believe you blatantly lied about this. I am SOOOOOOO GLAD I emailed them to follow up on your claim!

Ew....I can't imagine why you would lie about that, and I don't think I even want to know.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I hope I am not the only one who saw that happen!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join