It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I presented FACTS from the AIRLINES with 1 map to show the route, and another map to show that it would involve AT LEAST 2 AIRLINES to get there..

How else could they have gotten there?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It was shown last time. A scan of a REAL document will have no layers. The White House's version did. If you know ANYTHING about graphics programs and computer scanning....this is a no brainer. The folks that believe its real, there is all the proof in the world its not, show me SOME SORT of proof its real. The White House's own release IS OBVIOUSLY not real. I could sit down with anyone with that document and Photoshop and show you why.
Just in case anyone whats to make this into something else...I voted for Obama, I'm republican. I just was desperate for the furthest thing we had going. This I do admit to be a mistake, and that has NOTHING to do with the forged B.C.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

it already went to court...with Orly Taitz....it was thrown out...and she was fined for "frivolous" law suit.....and this is exactly what will happen again....especially if it goes to the Supremes....the game is rigged, and it's in our face.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

too late....they're all dead.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

We could dig them up.

Probably dig up the real dad also...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Why is the thread title "confirmed" when in the very first few seconds of the video the reporter says "sherrif suspects".

What about it is confirmed?

Its confirmed that he has a birth certificate and it is also confirmed that it might be faked or genuine?

After countless members asking this... And nothing has ever been close to confirmed. I can only think ATS has an agenda to push the birther topic...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

I hope you're just spreading propaganda, because if you actually believe this you've been grossly misinformed.

Here's one explanation:

www.streetwisepundit.com...

But look, go get the software yourself and try it. Don't believe political propaganda.
edit on 6-3-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The only thing i know in my heart is that something is wrong with the presented BC, and O spent a large amount of cash to protect something......why...I am smart enough to know, that I don't know.

What is he hiding...or is it a red herring? Is there something else "they" are trying to throw us off of?

We may never know.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Hr2burn

I hope you're just spreading propaganda, because if you actually believe this you've been grossly misinformed.

People who have heard things for 2 minutes on a youtube video or alex jones show feel they now have the proper education on the topic to then post like they know what they are talking about. Ignorance is bliss

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Use your brains, not your heart, to figure out if a document is forged.

Your post pretty much sums up the delusion of so many Obama haters:

"I can't prove it, but my heart tells me something.." is completely BS in this sort of situation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by bknapple32

The only thing i know in my heart is that something is wrong with the presented BC, and O spent a large amount of cash to protect something......why...I am smart enough to know, that I don't know.

What is he hiding...or is it a red herring? Is there something else "they" are trying to throw us off of?

We may never know.

Maybe you just really disagree with what he stands for. Which is fine. Vote him out...

But just having a gut feeling about the subject doesnt mean there is actually something there.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
edit on 6-3-2012 by TheOngoingJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
ok. one question. if its been proven then wtf isnt anyone doing anything? Imean the man isnt a US citizen and last time i checked being a US citizen was one of the requirements of being the president of the US.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOngoingJourney

You have absolutely NO idea, and I mean NO idea, what you're talking about.

There's many many many programs that do create layers when you scan or optimise scans.

You're wildly ignorant, or a troll.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This won't be reported in the msm and it will have no effect on the election. America has changed alright. Is this the change he had in mind? Yes.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

I'm not sure if your remarks are an attempt at parody or not. I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

When I first saw the so called 'birth certificate' the green security paper was an immediate give away that it was faked. No such paper was made back then.

You don't know that no such paper was made 'back then', however, the document that is bound in the archive book is not printed on security paper, it is on plain paper. The binder was placed into the photocopy machine, modern security paper was placed in the paper feeder, and the document was photocopied onto the security paper. Then the certification was applied and the State seal was embossed onto it.

This process produced a piece of paper that is called a Birth Certificate. A Birth Certificate is a physical piece of paper, with information about a birth event printed on it, that is certified to be an accurate report of that birth event information.

A PDF computer file containing an image of a Birth Certificate is not itself a Birth Certificate.

The most damning evidence is the faked bindery crease along the side of the photograph. Its fabricated and computer generated. You don't get right angle shadows in the corners like that if it was a real scanned photo. The crease on the side gives the impression that it has been a book flipped upside down and then scanned from a xerox machine.

That is exactly what happened.

If it was a Xerox photo then the entire image would be one layer!

If it was a Xerox photo then the image would end up on a piece of paper. It would be an actual document, not a computer file. A document that could then have a certification and a seal applied.

And that is exactly what happened.

The problem with this document is that it is multiple layered that can be disassembled by using any program such as Paint shop Pro, or Adobe photo shop etc.

The problem with this idea is that you are confusing the paper document, produced and certified by the Hawai'i State Department of Health, with the image of that document, produced and published by the White House for the convenience of the curious.

Of course the PDF file can be manipulated by software designed to manipulate PDFs. But the computer file is not the Birth Certificate, the paper document that the PDF images is the Birth Certificate.

Even the embossed seal is a layer! LOL!! If it's legit photo xerox copy how can a raised embossed seal be a computer generated layer???

The IMAGE of the embossed seal is a layer, yes. The actual embossed seal is a physical feature of the actual physical paper document.

Unless someone cookie cut it out.

That is exactly what the scanning software did when it optimized the raw bit map to produce the PDF file. It identified the recognizable text and the separate graphic images and 'cookie cut' those identified bits into layers so it could make the file as small as possible. A photocopy of an embossed seal is necessarily imperfect, and obviously it doesn't print or display in 3D. That is part of what makes it a security feature.

The thing is Why? Why would you cookie cut out an original?? Why would you need to tamper with an original photo to try to make it look even more original???

To make the file smaller but still be able to reproduce the entire image.

It's a forgery like the currency they print down in the federal reserve basement. Funny how it was released without the person making it one layer, OOPS should of payed a guy with better graphics design knowledge Obama.

You just don't have a clue what is the birth certificate and what is the image of the birth certificate do you? Have you tried to reproduce the effect of scanning an actual physical birth certificate (not a photocopy of one) into a PDF file? Do you even know what software was used to produce the PDF file from the physical document?

Really weird that 'they' can run a perfect scam for 50 years or more, replace every copy of an obscure newspaper in every library and private collection in the world, pick a black kid from a broken home, with a mixed racial parents, one of whom was foreign, and groom him to become President in 50 years. And they decided this kid was 'the one' from the view point of a virulent racist society that threw people in jail for having affairs across racial boundaries (if they didn't hang them from a tree) and trusted foreigners so little that they even chose to admit Alaska to statehood before Hawai'i because it was so close to Russia. All this they get some high school intern to forge a Birth Certificate (that they went to so much trouble to ensure was fool proof 50 years ago so why would they need a forgery?) and he is so stupid that he leaves behind his calling card?

edit on 6/3/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am going to be so glad when november rolls around this year so i don't ever have to see another birther thread.

Better hope Obama is voted out or we are going to have another 4 more years of these things.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

It was shown last time. A scan of a REAL document will have no layers. The White House's version did. If you know ANYTHING about graphics programs and computer scanning....this is a no brainer.

If this is an accurate statement, then indeed you do have no brain.

If you scan a REAL document directly to PDF, it WILL have layers. It may be possible with some scanning software to produce a flat raw image in a PDF, and that may actually happen if you tell the scanner you are scanning a photograph.

The default options are never for a photograph, because 99.999% (I pulled that number out of thin air) of the time the use is for text or mixed text and image. And that usage setting will ALWAYS produce layers in the output PDF.

ALWAYS.

If you know ANYTHING about graphics programs and computer scanning.... you can perform the experiment yourself.

And remember: the PDF is not the Birth Certificate, it is an image of the Birth Certificate.

And remember also: the format, layout, or media that the Birth Certificate resides on is irrelevant. What is relevant is the information on the Birth Certificate and that has been verified and authenticated and verified again and even testified as to its correctness under oath.

Chasing your own backside down the rabbit hole by arguing a false controversy about a computer file is downright... I dunno, but its downright something.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yes, it is a fake. Obama was born on Mars and he eats babies. What are you going to do about it

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
One rule for the masses, no rules for the boss.

Where have i heard this way to run a country before....

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join