It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
First of all, I would like to apologize to anyone I might have offended on this particular thread. It is obvious that Obama is a heated subject on both sides of the isle, and even a little in the middle. I’m usually one to think out my posts before I post. I took offence and replied back harshly.

I guess there is a first time for everything. I have never received one of these….

….And I certainly have never received this…

I know sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in things, and for that, I apologize.

So back to the topic….

Has anyone actually considered reading Obamas BC backwards? Could it be that Obama is actually the Anti-Christ using his magical devil like powers to influence us into fighting amongst one another?

In Kenya there is a place called the Menengai Crater – Mountain of Devils. Could he have been born in the fiery depths of such a place?

Menengai –Mountain of Devils

"Menengai" is a Maasai word that means "corpse", the crater cliff is said to be the site of an ancient Maasai battle during the 19th century, and people were thrown off the hill to their death. The crater has been active until 1991, and during the last eruption, it killed many people. It is believed by the locals to be home to many demons and ghosts and is referred to by the kikuyu of central Kenya as Kirima Kia Ngoma, "the mountain of devils". There were many unexplained mysteries associated in the crater, people have been found to be strayed and lost their ways, and some disappeared mysteriously.

Could there be some “satanic hidden layers” on his BC we cannot see to the open eye? Mmmmm Curious.

Keep in mind my good friends. We ARE on a conspiracy website. All options are open to discussion....

Point being........"Don't take everything so damn darn serious".

-Propulsion

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

Here is a detailed analysis of what it would have been like to fly from Hawai'i to Kenya in 1961: Obama Born in Kenya? No.

Note the required vaccinations that would not be allowed to a pregnant woman. Note the unlikely problem of SAD getting along with BHO Sr.'s first wife. Note the cost involved. Note the 400km to travel by train, bus, and foot to BHO's home village after getting off the plane. Note also the 1600km train journey to the Mombasa hospital, which is not much of a comparison to Kapiolani I would think.

Finally note the just plain ridiculousness of getting back into the USA and manufacturing the whole stupid fraud so that this mixed race baby could grow up to be President during the most racist Presidential campaign of the 20th century (Kennedy v Nixon - remember? Kennedy was excoriated for being a Catholic) and when most of the south was shriveling under miscegenation and other outlandish racist laws? Not exactly the time in our history when somebody could imagine such a far reaching conspiracy. It's just ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Nobody is saying that the plan to be president was hatched back then....cleary her parents would probably want to to protect her and make sure her baby was of US birth..(my opinion). They had the money to get her back here...look at all the places she traveled.

The problem presented itself later when grown up O ran for political office.

I don't even care about the bc...I still hold to the natural born eligibility question, which in my opinion he is not.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

OK but what about the logistics of getting a pregnant woman of nine months getting across the world to kenya, vaccinations that wouldnt be allowed for a pregnant woman, the travel logistics just from the airport to her village.. all to do what? Have b born in kenya? What purpose would that even serve. It would seem a mother would want to make things easier on her child, and it would make it easier for him to be born in america..

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The transcript also shows Dunham was enrolled at the University of Washington as a "nonresident citizen," which meant she would not be able to take advantages of the tuition breaks she should have been able to receive if she had continued her studies as a resident student at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Barack Jr. apparently was only a few days old for the travel from Hawaii to Seattle. In deciding to take her child and move to Seattle, Ann Dunham abandoned her husband, Barack Obama, who stayed behind in Hawaii, evidently to continue his studies at the University of Hawaii. This now-documented account of President Obama's birth timeline differs dramatically from the narrative the president told in his autobiography "Dreams from My Father." In that book, Obama claimed his mother remained with him in Hawaii until 1962 when supposedly Barack Obama Sr. made the decision to abandon Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii because Harvard did not provide sufficient funds for him to take his family with him to Cambridge, Mass., to begin his studies in September 1962. Ann Dunham's transcript from the University of Washington shows she continued to take classes there through the spring term 1962, which suggests she not only abandoned Barack Obama Sr. in Hawaii, but also that she remained in Seattle to continue her studies there well into 1962. Stuart Lau, registrar at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, confirmed that Dunham attended the fall term 1960 and did not resume studies at that university until the spring term 1963. Lau also confirmed that Barack Obama Sr. attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa from the fall term 1959 through the spring term 1962. This confirms the conclusion that Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. never lived together as man and wife after the birth of Barack Obama Jr. Members of the snack bar crowd at University of Hawaii don’t remember the Obama-Dunham relationship. Hal Abercrombie said he never saw them together. Pake Zane could not recall Ann from those days but had precise memories of Obama. In 1964 Ann files for divorce from Barack Obama Sr. and he signs the papers, although these divorce papers have never been seen, as with all other records pertaining to their marriage. Ann Dunham falls in love with another foreign student, Lolo Soetoro of Indonesia. Soetoro met Ann Dunham in 1963 at the East-West Center while both were students at the University of Hawaii. In 1965 Soetoro and Dunham are married in Hawaii. Lolo returns to Indonesia. Several months later with Ann and Barack. They live in Lolo's house, on the outskirts of Jakarta, the Indonesian capital. Power failures are frequent and paved roads are rare. Lolo is promoted and moves the family to a better neighborhood.

howdypodna.com...

interesting biography of Ann Dunham......everything around her was very cloudy.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I know that many people think he is the antichrist and it appears to me that he is set up to be this if he turns one way... OR the other. It's not going to look good however it plays out. for this, he has my empathy. I do not think he is a bad man but i do believe that he has been placed in this position for a reason. even the olive colored skin thing which i don't even know if that is even biblical but it is getting used a lot right now.

Now, like i said... i do not think he is just this evil person but if this is the time of change many think it is, he must be aware of how he has been placed into this. he must realize beyond any pride that he feels, that if these things are true... the world financial system and the world power is what is giving him HIS power... and those things are the beast.

if he does not realize this and distance himself from using that power, then even if he is not evil... since the beast put him where he is... he could very well fall into that place. With one misstep, he could cause the loss of many lives and blood will be on his hands... and all his good intentions will not be able to change this.

to avoid this, he cannot take power from the beast and must beware of pride, humbling himself before God.

I don't know how, i don't know when but i DO believe that the current powers struggling to be top powers are the biblical beasts and we know there is more than one so what is the point in trying to play this world game where you think you can outplay the other side.

It's all the same crap.

I pray for his soul regardless of what i agree or don't agree with.

I would NOT want to be in that position.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
i was sent to a womans house to fix her TV... and for some reason i was very nervous at her house because she was a smart lady and very old but had a young, sharp mindset and looked younger than she was... She was a black woman. she started talking about politics and she informed me... "they think this man is God"

i guess she was talking about his supporters, but who knows.

I would love to be able to go back and ask her exactly who said this.
edit on 6-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

...or....... the whole concept of the antichrist is religious nonsense and nothing will come of it. thus obama cant be the antichrist, because such a thing will never exist

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

...or....... the whole concept of the antichrist is religious nonsense and nothing will come of it. thus obama cant be the antichrist, because such a thing will never exist

well, if that is your view but it's somewhat of a given that it could be completely untrue... that is why i said IF these are the times of change people think they are.

details can be very important and it's good to pay close attention to as many as you can.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
this is why sometimes in my posts I will use a lot of caps for certain words because i know that people often overlook small details like this and they need to be made to stand out so we won't have to hash these things out.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i know i am quadrupal posting and all, but i just want to add...

regardless of what belief you hold... I have no fear in sounding like some kind of religious kook because who knows?? these things COULD be.

Now let's just put religion to the side for a minute because for some, this just makes for a more difficult situation.

look at the current state of the world.

look at the conflicts therein.

look at his current decisions to make.

how can anyone deny that just one decision he makes could start WW3?

religious or not, no one can really deny this and that is pretty critical in this hour.

EDIT ADD... And how much of it is really HIS fault. He didn't start this mess. This worldwide mess that goes back into history is not his fault. I hope he just realizes this under the pressure of his responsibility.
edit on 6-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

And,

That scenario sheds some possibilities that Obama Sr. may not be the Father.

Only a DNA test will verify everything.

Will Obama do THAT ?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

And,

That scenario sheds some possibilities that Obama Sr. may not be the Father.

Only a DNA test will verify everything.

Will Obama do THAT ?

Now obama has to submit to dna testing?? It never ends.....
edit on 6-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Now obama has to submit to dna testing?? It never ends.....
edit on 6-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, Birthers will NEVER accept ANY evidence,
because then they must admit to themselves: damn i was wrong about this, there must be some other reason why I can't accept the reality of Obama being their legitimate President.

And just so you remember, having even a single shroud of doubt about the last president's policies (GWB) was on equal with high treason, but now those clowns who cried treason some years ago when you dared to oppose the policies of Bush, are involved in acts bordering on treason on grounds that can only be called fictional at best....
You can deny it all you want, but the simple truth is that most birthers cannot wrap their head around "a brown man" in the white house.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Why is the thread title "confirmed" when in the very first few seconds of the video the reporter says "sherrif suspects".

What about it is confirmed?

Its confirmed that he has a birth certificate and it is also confirmed that it might be faked or genuine?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
How much more can people take ?? Fake President, elections 2012 will be set up, hated by the world because of the Presidends that love war, money and oil, ...

It's time to wake up ....

edit on 4-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

even if its proven fake there wont be much of an outcry.

most of people just dont want to wake up, not unless it directly interferes with their lives. and the rest are too ignorant and full of one sided bias, brain washed if you will. i doubt even a leader like ron paul will be able to help these people

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

except for one, small problem, that nobody here is addressing....false or not...he never explains how he could be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, as is demanded by our Constitution

The only 'small problem' is that YOU don't explain how the laws of Kenya (or the British Empire or whatever) have anything to do with determining who is an American natural born citizen.

American law is supreme in America. Kenyan law has no effect in America.

American law says that there are two kinds of citizens: "Natural Born" and "Natural-Ized". The exact quote is

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I know you won't recognize that quote since you aren't too keen on the Constitution, but that is from the 14th Amendment.

Notice that it lists only two kinds of citizens: born (in the United States) and naturalized (in the United States). That is it. End of story. If you are a citizen you are either born a citizen or you are naturalized. If you are born a citizen you are 'natural born' and not 'natural-ized'.

If you are born in the United States (and not the child of a foreign diplomat or invading army, i.e. you are subject to the jurisdiction of US law), you are a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN of the United States.

Your argument includes the obscene result that North Korea could make everyone born in the USA a citizen of North Korea, and thus ineligible to be President of the United States.

It just doesn't make sense to me why you are so keen to deny the supreme authority of the US Constitution in the USA. Because that is exactly what your argument is implying.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
had to reply to this again. This is crap. I just did a quick search on Google. I found easily 4 different programs that will allow you to edit a scanned document. this means your whole idea of not being able to edit a scanned document is wrong, therefore invalidating your entire argument.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by research100
no, I was not speculating, that info is from the airline industry about how many miles to go, how expensive it was to travel back then. airchive.com...
and airchive.com...

This 1959 Map of Pan American Flights confirms that a realistic route from Honolulu to Nairobi involves booking connecting flights. The 1969 Map of Flight Routes shows that Pan American World Airways had no flights into Nairobi, Kenya of any of the adjoining countries on the African East Coast. However, BOAC had flights into Nairobi in 1954. This means a trip from Honolulu to Nairobi would involve coordinating flights from at least two separate airlines.

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

how is this speculating? this info is from the airline company.

edit on 5-3-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

You are asserting that this was their travel itinerary? You know this to be fact? You were there?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

I’m assuming the only way to get stars on the ats is to create habitual lying threads on obamas birth certificate, and ride Ron Paul’s band wagon…even if it’s a lie and has no conclusive evidence.

Anything for stars, I guess!

I am also assuming the mod that pinned this to the top is either a birther or a republican, don’t understand how lies can reach the top of the page, not understanding.

I made a thread about why certain threads that are based on hoaxes arent thrown in the hoax bin and instead remain o nthe front page of ats... Check out my profile and look it up there, I think youd be interested....

On topic.. That same mod should have noticed that this was the millionth thread on this subject. We can still debate if this is all true or not, but why do we have to do so on 5 different threads of THE EXACT SAME TOPIC. Mods will quickly remove a post for being off topic, but making a 16th thread of the same birther issue in a 5 day timeframe, apparently is fine and dandy
edit on 4-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Amen to that !!!!
I have noticed the very same thing.
Not one person has brought up the coveted "SEARCH FEATURE"
Hmm. Some subjects are rubber-stamped I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join