It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
no, I was not speculating, that info is from the airline industry about how many miles to go, how expensive it was to travel back then. airchive.com...
and airchive.com...

This 1959 Map of Pan American Flights confirms that a realistic route from Honolulu to Nairobi involves booking connecting flights. The 1969 Map of Flight Routes shows that Pan American World Airways had no flights into Nairobi, Kenya of any of the adjoining countries on the African East Coast. However, BOAC had flights into Nairobi in 1954. This means a trip from Honolulu to Nairobi would involve coordinating flights from at least two separate airlines.

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

how is this speculating? this info is from the airline company.

edit on 5-3-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
O>M>G u cant tell me that the nice president with a muslum middle name and a strange family background with terrist friends we elected as our leader and constanly lies to us is actully not from here

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
no, I was not speculating, that info is from the airline industry about how many miles to go, how expensive it was to travel back then.

This 1959 Map of Pan American Flights confirms that a realistic route from Honolulu to Nairobi involves booking connecting flights. The 1969 Map of Flight Routes shows that Pan American World Airways had no flights into Nairobi, Kenya of any of the adjoining countries on the African East Coast. However, BOAC had flights into Nairobi in 1954. This means a trip from Honolulu to Nairobi would involve coordinating flights from at least two separate airlines.

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

how is this speculating? this info is from the airline company.

Ouch. Kinda hard to argue. But birthers will figure out some nonsense comeback.. Like " youre just a shill" or "go away commie"

One I got today after I explained that the investigators are selling this whole thing as an ebook was "STFU" so yea.... lol
edit on 5-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I can't believe they came back with "the crazy white girl" reply!!!!! it's just so laughable. If you want us to believe that the certificate is bogus and barack was born in kenya, then you have to have a "LOGICAL" answer to the facts I brought up.

logic, common sense, and deductive reasoning are your friends...learn how to use them
edit on 5-3-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Right click and select view image to see the entire image. I had to convert to a low resolution jpg to post.

This is what all the hype is about. If you download the PDF directly from the White House site you get a document that still has layers in it. You can open it in Photoshop and there select the image instead of the page and it will open the image above in it's original form. It even opens it rotated to the original orientation.

You will notice that the white areas are where the text would be.

What has happened here is they used an OCR Program (optical character recognition) during the scanning of the pages out of the old birth records documents. Looks like they were in a book form.

You will see that the OCR Program could not read all of this document. What happens is that the part the OCR could read is separated which also leaves a white halo around the characters from sharpening them for the OCR to read. It then places the images of those characters it could read back over the remaining image. Then they placed it over the background for the new form it replaced.

They would have done this to all of these old documents to make them searchable. Then they would have to go back and add in the text the OCR did not recognize, if they bothered to which I doubt. What they were obviously after is being able to read the names which you see are in all capital clear letters. That would make it so they can find them with a search on a name.

What happened here is that this file was then exported without that ability and all that remained is the one image superimposed over the other.

Now in Illustrator I understand you can separate out all the layers. There would be many layers as you would have one for each letter or number. It could be one image for each group of characters, I'm not sure. I don't have Illustrator in my office.

Acrobat leaves the original image and places a invisible character over it to make it searchable without changing the appearance. Apparently it never occurred to them to export this so that the searchable feature was still intact, probably to reduce file size.

I am NOT an Obama supporter. I'm an anyone but Obama person in fact. That does not make me dishonest though. I think these so called experts are phonies or lying, I don't know which. This is exactly what I would expect to find after they digitize old documents. There is no smoking gun here.

Why all these experts
are being dishonest I can only guess. Politics does lead to madness or even blindness to the obvious.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

This is the only warning that will be posted.
If members cannot post on topic and with respect, this thread will be closed.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
considering his investigator is selling an e-book about the investigation for $9.99..... i'm pretty sure this is going nowhere other than money their pockets (joe and michael zullo).

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Understood why one of my psts was ill mannered. I was out of line.. But why has this thread kept its title as confirmed??

Hasnt it been proven in this thread and many that this is anything BUT confirmed???

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
considering his investigator is selling an e-book about the investigation for $9.99..... i'm pretty sure this is going nowhere other than money their pockets (joe and michael zullo).

I suggest you check out my thread on that exact topic.. Though its not as popular as this thread.. I think you can figure out why

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
reply to post by LordDrakula

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic

ATTEMPT #47

Not surprised to see mastahunta chime in on this with "Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic."

Again, sir, the only thing you bring to the table is either your opinions or personal agenda. If you look at the facts, then you will see that there is a conspiracy here, exactly what ATS was made for. Let me just ask you one question: What will you say if his BC is proven to be fake? Are you going to say you were wrong or are you just going to keep throwing your ultra liberal nonsense at everyone. I just don't get you, you are so dead set on your ideals that it's all you have, liberal talking points.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The mods aren't doing anything about it because it is the name of the video. I don't know if there are special rules for the Breaking Political News forum, but I know with the Breaking Alternative News forum you have to name your thread with the same title as your source material.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Get ready for a sucker punch birthers. The alledged forgery is a forgery of the original that was created so that when the time is right (a few months before the election). They release the true original. This makes all the folks screaming fraud look like idiots. You found a forgery alright, but the real document says the same thing. Why do you think that the GOP stays away from this?

Politics is all about games these days. Go Ron Paul!

What you wrote makes no sense, presenting a fake BC to the public on the white house website to authenticate his BC to the public and having it forged is a crime in and of its self. Its like have a fake id and giving it to a cop. Even if he presents the real one the one he presented isn't actually the right document. Its agaisnt the law to forge a public document ie SSN, DL,BC lol the only sucker punch is the one the public and obama supporters just got

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Understood, but the thread is in us political madness now. And You dont need to do the same thing in the political news forum. dont know why either. Why not have the same rule for both forums..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevpa

Originally posted by mastahunta

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic

ATTEMPT #47

Not surprised to see mastahunta chime in on this with "Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic."

Again, sir, the only thing you bring to the table is either your opinions or personal agenda. If you look at the facts, then you will see that there is a conspiracy here, exactly what ATS was made for. Let me just ask you one question: What will you say if his BC is proven to be fake? Are you going to say you were wrong or are you just going to keep throwing your ultra liberal nonsense at everyone. I just don't get you, you are so dead set on your ideals that it's all you have, liberal talking points.

Look the only thing that is confirmed is the people who ran this investigation did so to make money off it. Thus it would be logical for one to think hmm could they have fabricated their results to make more money off the book they would be selling ???

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

the original press release states OCR was not used if I'm not mistaken hence this document was forged.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Blaine91555

the original press release states OCR was not used if I'm not mistaken hence this document was forged.

Well if its so cut and dry... The people in real power and position to do something about this who hate obama must have started impeachment proceedings right???

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

bknapple32 I have a feeling your the type of guy who if this information came out to protect Obama would be the first person to mock the "birthers" making titles like another nail in the coffin for the birthers ect and would be saying how anyone who disputes the findings is a loony ect and that why would an investigation by a group of professionals lie. Its time to get real countless people have looked into this with most saying something isn't right and hell i would sell an e-book too in it is detailed information about what is wrong with the BC doing so cements the findings so they cant be disputed if this goes to court which it has only to have Obama's lawyers fight it instead of supplying proof until they presented the BC in question. Dont you find this strange? And please do give me this is just because hes black and they are being racist because Obama called John Mc'canes BC into question first.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join