It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Check out my thread.. It has the article outing the scheme

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Little late for this term maybe before he is allowed to run for the next? Its all a dog a pony show anyway silly people wait till you get Romney'd in the crotch!!!

Does this mean that Arnold will be able to run for President now? I am sure that is what this is all about!

The Terminator President to start WWIII

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Hmmm.... Well that does give your arguement clout. To say the least. Of course the other side is going to come back with something like this is just damage control by administration operatives. Claim counter claim. Deflection tactics and such. On and on, on and on and on and on. Just to create more subdivions.

Take a break

Did you like that ? SUBDIVIONS ? As in Randyvious.

edit on 5-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hmmm.... Well that does give your arguement clout. To say the least. Of course the other side is going to come back with something like this is just damage control by administration operatives. Claim counter claim. Deflection tactics and such. On and on, on and on and on and on. Just to create more subdivions.

Take a break

Did you like that ? SUBDIVIONS ? As in Randyvious.

But I would say how is this the other side doing damage control when its the investigators themselves trying to make money...Its not like its a fake story.. Theyre selling it. No way around it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Theyre selling it. No way around it.

They are ?

Well any attempt at making a buck here of course is going to overshadow the whole investigative AFFAIR would be the best way of describing that. Because that makes the investigation exactly that. An affair. How could they even believe something like that would fly tho ?

I know ! What you said earlier. who knows what their logic might be. Ok gotchya ! I see your point clearly now.
Good God this is just nutty.
So the findings are obviously prejudiced scheming. Fn Joe ! What an ass.

So that's cool then. I asked for some answers and you gave me one very good one. Thanks for your patience stud.
As another member said " you win ".

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The document looks fake to me. Especially its "white shadows" around the text, the layering, and multi-sized text.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
in order to accept that the birth certificate is fraud, you must believe that obama was born in kenya. To believe he was born in kenya you have to accept the following facts

1. An extremely pregnant woman hopped on a plane to an unknown place.

2. The flight would cover 3 days, 2 different airlines, stops to refuel, and 12,836 miles

3. His mom flew to this foreign country she had not been to before, and gave birth in a primitive 3rd world facilty.

4. baracks parents were living on student loans, 2 tickets would have cost $1916.00 back then. Adjust for
inflation would equal $13,000.00 today. How could they possibly afford this??

5 why would his mom travel 300 miles east, instead of 250 miles to the hometown? or 37 miles to the oga khan - hospital.

this is SO ridiculous, you hard core believers make your selves look really stupid because you have to throw away all common sense and totally disregard the 5 points I just made to believe this. COMMON SENSE and REASONING! Some people have none.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
when will people see its all a lie ,Liberal Conservative IT DOESNT MATTER ..Its all a show put on to make us think we have a say ...Its not a conspiracy its the truth WE HAVE NO SAY AND WE HAVE NO POWER ....Its just sad that people still hang on to the belief that they can influence things .We lost the war without a shot being fired , welcome to the cold truth that we are all mindless sheep in there giant machine ...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

A fat white Girl in the 60s who craved Dark meat , I wouldnt put any crazzy idea past her

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance

A fat white Girl in the 60s who craved Dark meat , I wouldnt put any crazzy idea past her

Thats your answer to a well thought out logistical alysis of what exactly it would take for obama NOT to be born here in the states??

That should be a sign to those on the fence... Look at everything that would have to happen for him to be born in kenya... I think people like to say FRAUD! without thinking about the logistics behind it...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance

What's the relation to the second part of your sentence from the first? please explain, also and ultimately, are you saying that this girl was the creator of the document, if so, then it is more likely NOT to be a computer generation. One has fallen out of one's tree, methinks.
edit on 5-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
What is completely new now, is that this is the first time an official american law enforcement agency has investigated the problem, and found evidence that at least two frauds and forgerys have taken place.
That never happened before.
The only way that anyone will ever be able to look at all the documents that you're talking about, is if they have a congressional hearing, in the order of watergate.
That will only happen if everyone here gets on the ball, and calls their congress person, to make it happen.
Not to mention the fact that everyone should write the postmaster general, because even the stamp on the phony selective service document, is a fake.
When it all goes down, it will be the biggest scandal that ever hit the american presidency, 1000X watergate.
Only we can make it happen.
The next presidental election will be Hillary vs. Palin. Hillary will win.
Didn't Sheriff Arpaio say that there was more to come?what I'm asking is didn't they say at the press conference that they had other evidence that would be forthcoming?
I think also they have evidence concerning the ssn as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by roadtoad
What is completely new now, is that this is the first time an official american law enforcement agency has investigated the problem, and found evidence that at least two frauds and forgerys have taken place.
That never happened before.
The only way that anyone will ever be able to look at all the documents that you're talking about, is if they have a congressional hearing, in the order of watergate.
That will only happen if everyone here gets on the ball, and calls their congress person, to make it happen.
Not to mention the fact that everyone should write the postmaster general, because even the stamp on the phony selective service document, is a fake.
When it all goes down, it will be the biggest scandal that ever hit the american presidency, 1000X watergate.
Only we can make it happen.
The next presidental election will be Hillary vs. Palin. Hillary will win.
Didn't Sheriff Arpaio say that there was more to come?what I'm asking is didn't they say at the press conference that they had other evidence that would be forthcoming?
I think also they have evidence concerning the ssn as well.

Maybe thatll be in the book theyre selling!

edit on 5-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by LordDrakula

Get ready for a sucker punch birthers. The alledged forgery is a forgery of the original that was created so that when the time is right (a few months before the election). They release the true original. This makes all the folks screaming fraud look like idiots. You found a forgery alright, but the real document says the same thing. Why do you think that the GOP stays away from this?

Politics is all about games these days. Go Ron Paul!

Now thats clever thinking, never thought about the bc sit in that way.

Interesting

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

in order to accept that the birth certificate is fraud, you must believe that obama was born in kenya. To believe he was born in kenya you have to accept the following facts

2. The flight would cover 3 days, 2 different airlines, stops to refuel, and 12,836 miles

3. His mom flew to this foreign country she had not been to before, and gave birth in a primitive 3rd world facilty.

4. baracks parents were living on student loans, 2 tickets would have cost $1916.00 back then. Adjust for

5 why would his mom travel 300 miles east, instead of 250 miles to the hometown? or 37 miles to the oga khan - hospital.

He could have been born in Canada. Mom was at school in NW US less than 1 month after the official birth date. Could have had it in Canada then thought better of it and rushed to record the birth. I read somewhere that there were 2 separate submissions as if Grama and Grampa put one in and then Mom put one in separately neither knowing the other had acted. May have been a protest against US, then changed her mind.

Have you seen pics of Mom online? Bing her name and lots of crazy photos come up. She was a wild woman.
edit on 5-3-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Interesting, birth certificate related videos are not working, but other you tube videos are....

Maybe they compacted all those anti-goobernment videos on one server so they can track the ip addresses and READ OUR MINDS!!

or maybe ill just wait and watch it later.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This stuff is just great. Better than Saturday Night Live.

I like the part where the "Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator" Mike Zullo says that the results of his 6 month investigation shocked him and that he was hoping to conclude that the certificate was real.

Found this about Volounteer Mike Zullo...

Zullo is listed as a co-author, along with Jerome Corsi, of the book “A Question of Eligibility” available as an e-book through Amazon and Barnes & Noble. According to Corsi:

Since he’s a volunteer, Mike owns his work product and as such, he’s permitted to utilize that work product for compensation

Okay...OK...maybe he just wrote the book really quickly after he came to the conclusion of his six month investigation?...

Corsi says that Sheriff Joe Arpaio was informed 6 months ago of his commercial intent. Mary Rose Wilcox, Maricopa County Supervisor is quoted as saying:

I’m shocked to learn about this book.

Uhhhh...So he signed a book deal about President Obama being ineligable.....with Jerome Corsi... 6 months ago? At the start of the investigation?????

Just great laughs these folks.

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

They didn't get enough Money from WND collecting donations for the "Cold Case Posse" during the investigation?

Meanwhile, WorldNetDaily has been engaging in a more direct form of bribery by raising money to help fund the posse investigation. A December 26th column by Joseph Farah begs readers to donate to the fund, declaring it "probably America's last chance to salvage the integrity of the Constitution for all time."

A portion of all contributions will go to support WorldNetDaily's efforts, with another portion going to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And the Money the sherrif collected directly?

Those wishing to contribute to the 501(c)3 law enforcement investigation authorized by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio should send contributions addressed to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office at: MCSO Cold Case Posse, P.O. Box 74374, Phoenix, Arizona, 85087.

www.birthersummit.org...

There is a whole wacko birther economy out there...Ever say something like..."if I had a nickel for every nut-job..."

Well Sheriff Joe and Mike Zullo thought the same thing and a lightbulb went of...PAYPAL!
edit on 5-3-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
When I first saw the so called 'birth certificate' the green security paper was an immediate give away that it was faked. No such paper was made back then. The most damning evidence is the faked bindery crease along the side of the photograph. Its fabricated and computer generated. You don't get right angle shadows in the corners like that if it was a real scanned photo. The crease on the side gives the impression that it has been a book flipped upside down and then scanned from a xerox machine. If it was a Xerox photo then the entire image would be one layer! The problem with this document is that it is multiple layered that can be disassembled by using any program such as Paint shop Pro, or Adobe photo shop etc.

Even the embossed seal is a layer! LOL!! If it's legit photo xerox copy how can a raised embossed seal be a computer generated layer??? Unless someone cookie cut it out. The thing is Why? Why would you cookie cut out an original?? Why would you need to tamper with an original photo to try to make it look even more original???
It's a forgery like the currency they print down in the federal reserve basement. Funny how it was released without the person making it one layer, OOPS should of payed a guy with better graphics design knowledge Obama.

PS an interesting link... Kenya wasn't even Republic of Kenya till December 12, 1964.
mediamatters.org...
edit on 5-3-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100

this is SO ridiculous, you hard core believers make your selves look really stupid because you have to throw away all common sense and totally disregard the 5 points I just made to believe this. COMMON SENSE and REASONING! Some people have none.

Wow. Just speculating out of your ass and passing it off as fact. Seriously?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by research100

Wow. Just speculating out of your ass and passing it off as fact. Seriously?

No different than the investigation that was done purely to sell ebooks

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join