It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird day dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ever experienced one weird day dream after another?

Here's a sample of weird daydreams I've been having this morning.

I was thinking for instance what if nanobots could shower over you and feel like water cleansing dirt, smoke etc. off of your skin and hair and then they would recycle and deposit the dirt and then shower back over you again. No water used to take a shower and you get clean with a naturally feeling shower. That is if one day, the tiny nanobots could feel like water if they dropped down on top of you. For those that don't know, nanobots could be considered to be tiny almost microscopic intelligent thinking robots that may one day be able to do amazing things in vast numbers. Think Transformers on a microscopic level but with millions of them able to form different shapes together.

Of course this was after my long drive home day dreaming about what I would do if aliens metamorphised my car so that it could travel several times faster than light and could visit other planets and star systems just for fun. I had missing details so I needed a navigation system and sensors or something in the database to navigate my modified car to all these other planets. Nanobots could alter the shape of my personal vehicle and the aliens could inject me as well so that my vehicle responds only to my genetic blueprint as a security measure. If the nanobots in my blood and brain could read my mind, then I could telepathically instruct my vehicle where to take me via the nanobots. For that matter, if my brain could decode the nanobot information, I could have an automatic internet link by just thinking about whatever I wanted to know.

Weird daydreams right?
It's starting to feel like part of me is asleep while another is awake.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Dude that is AWESOME i want to day dream even more now, but yer i get what you mean ive had a similar thing before i just dont recall the details.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Dude, we have to talk. Ive read some of your posts and share your sentiments. I want to talk to you involving a particular topic tink will be of interest to you
dzcarroll@gmail.com

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2012 by dayve because: yhop

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I posted a message in your messages folder. I don't log onto ATS every day though.

Thanks for the comments. I forgot I even posted this thread or had that daydream. I'll probably see it show up in a sci-fi show now and not get any credit for the idea. Of course they don't show too many shower scenes.

The messages is found on the TOOLS+ icon with the messages button showing up on the left top of the screen after you get there. ATS should add a new blinking messages icon when people get new unread messages.

top topics

join