It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN findings on Gaddafi's death inconclusive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

UN findings on Gaddafi's death inconclusive

www.abc.net.au

A UN commission investigating alleged war crimes in Libya has been unable to determine the cause of death of slain leader Moamar Gaddafi and his son Mutassim, a draft report says.

"The commission has been unable to confirm the death of Moamar Gaddafi as an unlawful killing and considers that further investigation is required,"

The UN inquiry team said it had not been able to obtain a first-hand account of how he died
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What bull# is this? There, were what, like 3 videos displaying Gaddafi's last moments, and all were shown to be around the same area. I guess though, that it is to be expected. It's only natural that the report would say that there is no first hand evidence, even though the videos are, what i would call first hand.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Shot, beaten and stabbed in the arse isnt an unlawful death?
It depends who you are or were, I guess

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

Also dragged alive on 4x4's and displayed in meat fridges to make quick sale off the tickets from viewings.

Coincidentally the drone strike 'missed' Gaddafi's vehicle but destroyed 90% of his convoy.

Now we can look forward to the genocide that's taking place against the blacks and full scale tribal warfare in Libya.

What a 'peaceful' Ending!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Since when is a video appropriate means to determine cause of death?

The autopsy is what's needed.

Also it seems that despite this video, that there are conflicting reports...

I don't blame them for releasing an inconclusive draft

edit on 4/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

The rebels are also responsible for the destruction of the cemetery housing the bodies of Commonwealth soldiers.

Nice way to show respect for one of the countries who helped them

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The Libyan authorities are declining UN requests for the autopsy reports.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The United Nations .... a corrupt cesspool ... full of people who couldn't find their way ouf of a paper bag.
Here's my finding on Gaddafi's death - Gaddafi ... A bad guy who lived a bad life and who tortured/killed people was in turn killed by those he caused to suffer .. but killed with the help of the New World Order (and Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama) who determined that his time as 'big bad guy' of Libya had come to an end because they want a different 'big bad guy' to run the place.

There. I'd say that's pretty accurate. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You do know right, that Gaddafi achieved massive things for Libya. He was even going to recieve a reward from the UN for human rights!

The world public also voted him as the Human Rights hero of the year last year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
They still don't know how Gadaffi was killed? Well at least we can find solace in that they determined Bin Ladens cause of death rather quickly.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
It depends who you are or were, I guess

They cut his head off afterwards which made it a legal killing because he was an infidel in the end , they can not upset the status quo over there by calling it an illegal killing , after all we do not want to upset the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
They still don't know how Gadaffi was killed? Well at least we can find solace in that they determined Bin Ladens cause of death rather quickly.

Indeed!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
You do know right, that Gaddafi achieved massive things for Libya.

Yes ... lots of tortured and dead people. He also did a good job of exporting/supporting terrorists.
Pan Am flight 103 ring a bell?

He was even going to recieve a reward from the UN for human rights!

The UN is a corrupt cesspool full of politicians and agendas.
If the UN gives an award, you can rest assure that the person receiving it is a puppet.

The world public also voted him as the Human Rights hero of the year last year:

And Obama, who bombed more countries than Bush43, got a Nobel Peace Prize ..
So?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
hmmmm....maybe what we say was a doubleganger

and the real one is sitting with osama on a privat island...
edit on 4-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Welcome to the 21 first century price for liberty and freedom specially if is funded by the new America and allies corporate dictatorship.

What people needs to understand is that we in our nation are not in better position that all those countries been rapped and decimated thanks to private interest.

Is just that in America everything that is happening everyday within our borders is sugar coated and hidden under the tables of the corporate mass media.

Wake up people just because is happening across the ocean it doesn't mean it can no happen in your backyards.

When the time comes Americas freedoms, constitutions and laws will mean crap as long as the corporate dictatorship holds to the power that they have manage to empower themselves without the nations citizens approval.

Reality can be a sour hard pill to swallow, but what is going on with the assassination of leaders in the middle east is nothing but an agenda of power.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

who ya gonna believe?
the press owned by the same people who just took over the oil reserves, stole all the gold, DU poisonsed the wateringhole (8th wonder of the world they say), and own Libyas brand new privately owned debt based central bank...and installed AlciaDUH!

or your own lying eyes?

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: draned good thing I can read cause I sure as hell can't spell

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It surprises me too, If I was in charge of a country and I was expecting outside interference I would have armed my own citizenry to the teeth and made weapons training and sniper school part of high school classes. We already have physical education, this should be made mandatory in those countries. Imagine hundreds of snipers at every corner when enemy forces come there, they would be laid down one by one, no one could ever touch their land.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I was never even convinced that Gaddafi was killed in the first place.

I thought some of those videos were shown to be staged with actors.

Gaddafi was the CEO of a country.

He was installed by TPTB.

He was evacuated long before the "overthrow".

I'm sure he is alive and probably in Italy or France.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Murder is murder.

People overcomplicated this world.

The UN is to the military complex as the IMF is to the Fed.

Neither the UN nor the IMF are sanctioned governance bodies; simply self appointed regulators for the barbarians.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It surprises me too, If I was in charge of a country and I was expecting outside interference I would have armed my own citizenry to the teeth and made weapons training and sniper school part of high school classes. We already have physical education, this should be made mandatory in those countries. Imagine hundreds of snipers at every corner when enemy forces come there, they would be laid down one by one, no one could ever touch their land.

Problem is power hungery leaders and governments don't like citizen's having their own power, not so easily to bluff and bs them with.
This is one reason why the second amendment is so annoying for certain powers in Washington DC....

top topics

join