It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream about the Baltic Sea UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
There's a bunch of news over this thing, I'm too lazy to explain so here's a youtube link. Or you can google it.

www.youtube.com...

After reading about this and doing some research by looking at the sonar graphs and the videos, i'm actually pretty convinced this thing could be a real UFO and potentially change history if it's discovered
( that is if the U.S government and various black agencies don't ruin the party, by burying the evidence before-hand, or assassinating the ocean explorer team to prevent said world changing discovery from taking place).

But the funny thing is recently I had a dream, a fairly memorable one about this baltic sea anomaly. I actually dreamt that this sea anomaly turned out to be...... absolutely nothing special and was just a mundane object and a bunch of junk lying on the ocean floor. Needless to say in the dream I felt pretty dissappointed that it was nothing special or worth looking at.

prophetic dreams are the other way around, but this ironically was a major party pooper. If this thing turns out to be nothing special like what almost every skeptic is saying, does that make me psychic?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Anyone can have moments of psychic ability, in sleep we go to a place between life and death, in sleep we are connected more to the spiritual realm as a result. Therefore, sometimes dreams will be true dreams or prophetic if you will, because time is not as we understand it, its not a straight line. But having true dreams does not make one psychic. There are three types of dreams, the first kind comes from ourselves, the second kind are true dreams, sometimes called prophetic, and the third kind come from the shaytan. It is important to learn or understand the discernment of dreams to know what type of dream you had, but no one is psychic in the sense that there are people who can always tell the future, this is a false notion. Also, everyone has true dreams but usually most people do not remember them when they wake.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

join