It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel delivers ultimatum to Barack Obama on Iran's nuclear plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

When the two men meet in Washington on Monday, Mr Obama will find his guest once more at his most combative. But this time, perhaps as never before, it is the Israeli who has the upper hand. Exuding confidence, Mr Netanyahu effectively brings with him an ultimatum, demanding that unless the president makes a firm pledge to use US military force to prevent Iran acquiring a nuclear bomb, Israel may well take matters into its own hands within months. The threat is not an idle one. According to sources close to the Israeli security establishment, military planners have concluded that never before has the timing for a unilateral military strike against Iran's nuclear facilities been so auspicious.

It doesn't get any clearer than this folks.

..SOURCE. .

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well looks like we now know where the money will come from for bailout number 3

The bankers have the world by the balls and politicians on the payroll and that is why the terrorist state of Israel is allowed to get away with murder.

Israel has some nerve given they have 350 illegal nukes themselves and are more like Nazi germans than the Germans did in the 1930's and it's time the people in the USA told them where to get off, not that the politicains give a damm as to what the public say so long as the money keeps flowing from international banksters.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
So what the hell, let the two warring countries go at it. They have been at each others throats all along. Its not my fight and I damn sure not going into servitude and die for their beliefs.

After Israel had the gall to say gentiles (me) were put on this earth to serve them, I lost all respect. I have no slave collar on.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
As an American, I would just like to say:

I'm pretty sure there are literally billions of people closer to Iran than we Americans are.

Don't they want to do something about this bad enough to do something about this?
edit on 4-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: left out a whole word.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whenWEallFALLdown

Obama will not attack Iran. He doesn't want to. If he had any interest in ending the regime there, he would have done something in 09 to aid the failed Green Pary protests.

If Israel attacks, then they'll do it on their own.

Personally? I'm rooting for the Israelies. They are closer allies than Iran would ever be.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Personally? I'm rooting for the Israelies. They are closer allies than Iran would ever be.

Sorry, I just find your warmongering offensive. I don't only like people on the pretence that they could one day be my friend, so:

Personally? I'm rooting for Peace. They are closer allies than War would ever be.
Personally? I'm rooting for Life. They are closer allies than Death would ever be.
Personally? I'm rooting for Hope. They are closer allies than Fear would ever be.

You do realise that war needs the hidden approval/acceptance from every human on this planet? I don't think you are off to a very good start.
edit on 4-3-2012 by dyllels because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whenWEallFALLdown

what the hell is wrong with israel , we have reports from israel that says they don't think Iran has the bomb , we also have reports from the cia that states Iran does not have the bomb .
yet we have these blood thirsty idiots wanting to go to war just because Iran may have the bomb in the future .

it would be great if we could lock these warmongers in a room and let them batter each other whilst the normal citizans of these countries live in peace .

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Someones gonna make a move. lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Holy crap...

They sound just like whiney ass kids at recess.

What are we the PLAYGROUND MONITOR.

MOMMY MOMMY, GO FIX IT... I CONTROL YOU. DO WHAT I SAY.

I got an idea... GO ASK SOMEBODY ELSE!

What if we could change all this prophecy by just not letting what controls the world have the last few pieces of it's world domination puzzle... the last few countries not tied to the central banks. Or at least, stand in a better place amongst it all as the people of America who supposedly uphold freedom and justice for all... and get back to doing what we are SUPPOSED to do... tend to the earth.

TURN YOUR SWORDS TO PLOUGHSHARES PEOPLE OF AMERICA!

WHAT is his response?

WHAT oh WHAT will be his response.

Do not forget though, whatever he says can change post election.

Nothing is conclusive... it is day by day. If he does not do right, then it is our fault for letting one man instruct us to go kill. It doesn't mean we have to go! It is UP TO US to not do the actual work for TPTB.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thaelin
After Israel had the gall to say gentiles (me) were put on this earth to serve them, I lost all respect. I have no slave collar on.

So are you saying you don't borrow money at interest ?

Are you saying you have any say at all in how the taxes you pay are spent ?

You are a slave unless you have jumped the fence like it or not.

Only good news i can offer you is the farmer is going bankcrupt and lots more sheep will be forced to jump the fence or starve to death in the coming years so slowly move towards the fence before it becomes a stamped
edit on 4-3-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

Great response!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
If they don't like the idea of Iran having nukes then every country that has nukes and is whining should first get rid of their own. Maybe then they'll have a point. One rule for them another for whoever they decide isn't suitable to have nukes. None of them should have them and non of them are suitable to be having such insane weapons.

After Hiroshima and Nagasaki they should've all agreed to ban them shortly after at the UN and every country should've been forced to have them dismantled.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

he would have done something in 09 to aid the failed Green Pary protests.

And so your bias shows.

Those Green Party protests were all protests made to look like Mir Hossein Moussavi the savior of Iran(Thanks to Western/Israeli PR), while the bastard was already a Prime Minister years before, in Iran, and had numerous people murdered during his regime.

However, because he was willing to sell out Iran to Western nations and Israel, all of that was never mentioned, nor were any of his crimes...he suddenly out of nowhere became the "face of a revolution"...being shown everywhere in Western media and that agenda was picked up by forumtrolls such as yourself.

SHUSH, you don't need to answer this post, I have nothing left to say to people who wish for Iran to go the same way as Libya. You are an enemy to free people everywhere.

new topics

top topics

join