It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage: We cannot afford to indulge this madness

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Isn't it funny then that my own parents were avowed right wing traditionalists who got divorced with all the mudslinging and venom of an episode from the church's own book? Left, right, center.... wrong is wrong, no matter what side you're on. It isn't the left wing liberal's fault. It isn't the devil's fault. It is the fault of the participants. Saying that the TV and media made my mom screw around doesn't exempt her from her bad behavior. Saying that the devil made my dad drink and then hit her is no excuse. The bare fact is this: they were both weak individuals who chose not to be responsible, thinking humans. No left or right wing BS, no devil or god, just pure, unadulterated (pardon the pun) obstinate stupidity in choosing to be weak. I hold to my position of letting folks of all creeds and orientations marry, and may they put the current status quo to shame by holding true and strong to their convictions.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by truthinfact

Then shouldn't we just hurry up and put a bullet in their skull instead of wasting time and allowing them to use our resourses?
People who are not going to bring about the future or the betterment of humanity have no right to exist.Afterall,a mental illness has to be cured one way or another.

edit on 4/3/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

I'm re-catching up on this thread, I had no real intent to respond but right here I gotta say WTF

Sounds to me like you want to start picking off anyone who has any kind of mental defect. My son has Asperger's... are you coming over? gonna shoot him in the face?

Do you know recent studies show that 73 babies born EVERY DAY have some form of autism spectrum disorder, and while a large majority are high functioning - what about the rest of them? you gonna take them out too?

My neighbors kid has ADHD to the extent that he'll never be able to work, and has been approved for disability. He just turned 18 this year, wanna take him out too?

No?

but if they have sex with someone of the same gender.... put a bullet in their head....

that makes NO SENSE

and means either you're full of it and just running your mouth....
or that you really do want to kill these kids....

which is it?

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join