It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end is here. Which side are you on?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Matthew 24:42-44 "42 Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by killuminati2012

I guess we're ready already. There is a plan.

Doctrine for Joint Psychological Operations

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence the emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. PSYOP are a vital part of the broad range of US diplomatic, informational, military, and economic activities. PSYOP characteristically are delivered as information for effect, used during peacetime and conflict, to inform and influence. When properly employed, PSYOP can save lives of friendly and/or adversary forces by reducing adversaries’ will to fight. By lowering adversary morale and reducing their efficiency, PSYOP can also discourage aggressive actions and create dissidence and disaffection within their ranks, ultimately inducing surrender.

Then again PSYOP sounds alot like religion to me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

It's a bit contradictory don't you think? Jesus teachings were mostly about tolerance and peace, "love thy neighbour" or "turn the other cheek" and then he returnes and says: "Right people, pick your sides because were gonna have a fight to the death with the evil one, because he's evil."

I don't buy it sorry.

If it was to occur however, I wouldn't be fighting, I'd be protecting my family. Nothing more.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

who is our enemy? It seems we have quite a few options to choose from. Is it terrorists or the Chinese

What do you mean by terrorists? You talk like there is a giant island called Terrorville filled with the race of people called terrorists.. Who exactly are these terrorists?

And it's hard to take your thread seriously.. Honestly... I can't imagine anyone in the right mind-state to believe a guy that has been dead for 2000 years to drop down from the sky wielding an Ak yelling, LETS GET THOSE ILLUMINATI SONS A B*TCHES. Siding with the conspiracy theorists... I find the fairy-tales and predictions of Christianity humorous.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Accepting ignorance and denying knowledge of the truth, that is "evil" to me.

Which side would I choose? If your hypothetical question came to fruition then sides have already been set. The End of Days comes about with the lines drawn, prophets have stated this throughout the ages in various religious scriptures.

Nevertheless, the "choice" would be based off my knowledge and perception of reality. The ability to raise the dead would be the defining characteristic that would sway me, other than my own inner feelings of his manifestation of course.

Of course as others have mentioned, deception and manipulation of reality are fair game when it comes down to it. The dog and pony show would be for those who haven't accepted their true fealty, a charade of freewill for the corrupt.

The paths are set before us either way, hopefully you tread well and with no regret.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The end is here. Which side are you on?

I had no choice in the matter at all, I was purchased with a great price.

edit on 4-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
Matthew 24:42-44 "42 Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

1 Thesselonians 5:1-7.

"1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
If Jesus came back he wouldn't look like what we think he would look like. And he would be pissed off and not bringing peace but a get out of my way or be destroyed attitude.

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

Any seed that comes back to this place and wake out of the dream will have a problem with the stupid duality but will probably know that they are caught up in the duality. HHe/she will of course be furious about the stupidety of our systems. Even Jesus seem when you read the scripture have times when he is not as enlightened/devine as he should be. We all have our bad days and I love Jesus for what he is not for what he did. Any soul working towards devinity against the ego is on the right track.

Having chi flowing thru your body and being connected to your soul at a higher level is in a way a wierd trip. Moments of to hell with everything changes into moments of total harmony and love for everything. It is very easy to be devine when everybody else around you are it. Namaste

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one

okay mr 'im not a christian', im 'not a christian either', but if jesus came down from the skies and declared the sides of good and evil i think thats a little strait - forward and uncomplicated

why not just God come down and say dont have war, would people still have war?

if a side was labeled as 'satan' would men not defend their lord and god? (historically)

How can the whole that you are apart of come down and speak to you, If you want to find god then look within. The devine can only be where a small ego is and it is a constant battle to keep the ego at bay. The manifisation of ego is what Christians call the devil. God wakes up one soul at a time when they are ready. Eternal hell have never been part of the picture but that is something Christians should not know but Buddhist knows clearly. Any person who belive one faith is more special than the other is missing the message totaly and is just playing around with ego and duality.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

Originally posted by trust_no_one

okay mr 'im not a christian', im 'not a christian either', but if jesus came down from the skies and declared the sides of good and evil i think thats a little strait - forward and uncomplicated

why not just God come down and say dont have war, would people still have war?

if a side was labeled as 'satan' would men not defend their lord and god? (historically)

You dont want God to come down here because if GOD did it wont be to stop war but to say "Enough im tired of this" and poof everyone is dust and the planet is ready for new life.

Yeep reseed is always an option but if that was the plan then it would already have been done in my way of thinking. God is teaching us all a lesson as he always is but only some people are notecing what he is teaching. It has always been evolve and become devine or die out as a specie. Namaste

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Me personally?

I wouldn't fight. At all.

Besides, lets say Jesus came down and said "fight these people for me". Why should I? If he wants people killed, I'm not doing his dirty work. "Thou shalt not kill" and all that. What if the wrong people are killed?

I'll take my chances and wait it out.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Me personally?

Besides, lets say Jesus came down and said "fight these people for me". Why should I? If he wants people killed, I'm not doing his dirty work. "Thou shalt not kill" and all that. What if the wrong people are killed?

Don't worry about it, if you read Isaiah 63 you'll see the Lord does all the fighting by Himself.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Me personally?

Don't worry about it, if you read Isaiah 63 you'll see the Lord does all the fighting by Himself.

Would you be able to quote that, not just for myself but others too?

Don't own a Bible in the house, wouldn't know where to look online for the quote and I don't like bothering my girlfriend about religious stuff.

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

“I have trodden the winepress alone,
and from the peoples no one was with me;
I trod them in my anger
and trampled them in my wrath;
their lifeblood spattered on my garments,
and stained all my apparel."

Isaiah 63, .35 seconds on Google:

Isaiah 63

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ahh, ok, thanks.

Yeah I looked after I posted but got confused, didn't know which one to go for or which part would be relevent.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Ahh, ok, thanks.

Yeah I looked after I posted but got confused, didn't know which one to go for or which part would be relevent.

It's cool apparently you posted when I was editing, I added the part where Christ is saying He battles alone.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The problem is this...when Jesus returns you will not have a chance to fight with Him. He has already gathered or "reaped" His followers away. So when He comes back in the second advent He will be here to set up His Kingdom on earth physically, and Jesus Himself will do all the fighting (Rev 19) He does not need help...at all.

Matter of fact, the people that Jesus comes back to kill will mostly likely be people like you OP. People that will be "fighting" against the NWO/Zionist (Jews....) The Jews are being set up to take the fall for all the worlds problems right now and they will be hated and hunted down by the whole world instead of just Germany this time...and will even be eaten alive....literally. (Don't believe me? It has already happened 3 times in history, who are you to say if want happen again?)

JOHN 16:2
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever KILLETH YOU will think that he doeth God service.

ISAIAH 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and GOOD EVIL; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

When Jesus returns...it will be too late to choose sides...you will already be part of the problem seen below. Any bodys only hope is to get right with God RIGHT NOW before it is too late. And the only way you can get right with God, it to accept His Son, Jesus Christ, sacrifice for your sin on the cross. Read Romans 10:9-13 and Acts 16:30-31 for clarification and follow the guidelines laid out by God.

edit on 6-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Isaiah 63, .35 seconds on Google:

Classic
No wonder people are ignorant in matters pertaining to God....public education has dumbed us all down so far that we can't even do basic personal research even giving the places to look.
edit on 6-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: less mean...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
Suppose that Jesus returns to Earth. He makes his return known and announces that it is now time for the final battle between good and evil.

Happens all the time! Every day is someone's final battle between the good and evil in his own heart. And there, he will come to meet Jesus.

Personally, I want to fight evil. So everyone else who has decided to do the same join with me. But the next question is, who is our enemy?

The enemy is within.

It seems we have quite a few options to choose from. Is it terrorists or the Chinese? Or is it a more hidden enemy such as the bankers and corrupt politicians? We might argue over some of these details, but ultimately we agree that some group such as the illuminati is orchestrating all of the evil and so we decide to take up arms against TPTB.

Those that have allowed evil to triumph in their own hearts form the legions that would take up arms against God.

Now we are united and start planning our attack. The first thing we have to do is convince everyone of the lies that they've been fed over the years. People should be more open to seeing these lies as governments fail and the economy collapses, so hopefully we have most of the population on board. Now we meet up with Jesus and tell him that we're ready to fight.

So how does this epic battle of the ages play out? We lay in wait, ready to fight to the death, but then Jesus tells us we have already lost.

How can this be? The battle hasn't even started.

Jesus then gives us this reply: "You say that you believe in me and give yourself to me. You spread the gospel and teach my words. However, you've been too caught up in your own ego that you've failed to understand my words. Did I not teach you to love your fellow man? And what about when your enemy strikes your cheek? Did I say to strike him back or to turn your other cheek? What you have failed to grasp is that the evil you were meant to fight was within. You have been given free will and it is your choice whether you choose love or hate. You have constantly looked for a savior to come and save you, but it is you who is the savior, for God is in each and every one of you. And failing to realize this, you have lost the battle against evil."

Like I said, I'm not a Christian, but I think this is an interesting thought exercise that anybody can benefit from. What are your thoughts?

Amen

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join