It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have seen that critter somewhere else before....can't remember where, but the sunglass eyes and head I've seen before.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The video looks pretty awful IMO.And I dont know about you guys but Thirdphaseofmoon holds no water with me anyways.Maybe it was one of those faked alien bodies made out of chicken skin or some such thing, and thats why the dogs were flipping.Doesnt explain the one dog just hanging out though.Maybe its a puppet with a steak inside of it.Who knows.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

OMG IT'S WEARING SUNGLASSES!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

OMG IT'S WEARING SUNGLASSES!

That's what it looks like to me....cheap fix from the props department....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hollywood called. They want their B Movie Special effects back.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Most definitely

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So let me put this into perspective.

An intelligent being from light years away, with the technological, conscious and intellectual evolutionary advancements comes down to earth, for whatever reason, and ends up being cornered in a forest in Colombia by a couple of dogs and shot by a primitive human being using a primitive weapon.

I believe in extra terrestrials, i really do, but a scenario like this is just ridiculously flawed i don't even know where to begin,

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So many hoaxes. I'm sick of them. There will come a time when something real is filmed and no one will believe it. It's time for international law to step in and declare that all fake videos must be labeled as fake before posting, or face long prison sentences.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
So many hoaxes. I'm sick of them. There will come a time when something real is filmed and no one will believe it. It's time for international law to step in and declare that all fake videos must be labeled as fake before posting, or face long prison sentences.

The government wont even admit the existence of life outside of our earth, do you know how massively stupid it would be to enforce any laws in relation to videos of something that they deem non-existent, let alone jail time.

I hate hoaxes as much as the next guy but what they do is put ideas in peoples head which is the first step.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
yet another fine story to post on the National Enquirer of the internet gawddddd

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Here is the other video of the stills of the creature.....

edit on 4-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

LMAO @ 0:38. Somebody tell that guy Ray Charles wants his sunglasses back!!

Oh boy, as much as I want to believe, I'm not buying this at all. But It did give me a good laugh though!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Nice shot!

I'm convinced, and happy to see that evil bugger get a face full of lead.

Kill 'em all, ET scum.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
At first it looks to me like a small dog in the bush, but then it's a blurry alien thing. But with all the commotion and blurriness, it doesn't seem too credible. If that kind of thing did exist, would be creepy and scary to come across it!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I was born in Colombia, and my grandparents own farmland over there, I've been told of stories of witches messing with farmers for years. I've heard stories from my parents on how when they were younger at night time something would throw rocks at the windows and doors and how something would be running and breaking the roof tiles at night time. They told me a way to get rid of them was to call them MotherF*&% and female dogs and other names lol.
Another story I heard from my friends mom which traumatized my best friends mom was that something pull her from her uncles farm and scratched her legs as they were trying to save her. She said it was a goblin looking thing, she called it a duende.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
Third Phase Moon = Fake.

Third Phase moon = Notorious Hoaxers.

Just say'n.

Hammer.

Nail.

Head !

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Thing moves like it is on wheels!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
i don't believe it based on the fact, that if i were to shoot something no matter what it is ESPECIALLY if it was unusual that i would be investigating it as soon as the bullet left the barrel, also why did this guy have the camera recording to begin with? he must have known of something unusual occurring yet didn't feel the need to find out what afterwards. the "alien" or creature looked like something straight out of Jim Henson's workshop.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I find all these comments screaming "fake" pretty pathetic. Not an ounce of well-thought out arguments or analysis to justify your scepticisms. Just the usual knee-jerks from people who would never accept video evidence of the paranormal, aliens, etc however convincing it was. Instead, you either shout "CGI" with absolutely NO evidence that it was or contort yourselves mentally with ludicrously implausible scenarios and explanations in order not to have to admit that it is something you cannot readily explain in conventional terms. Get real!

The truth of the matter here is that the portion of the film that supposedly reveals the alien briefly before it is shot at is simply not long enough and clear enough to establish whether it is an animal known to zoology or something truly out of this world. Instead of admitting this and maintaining a position of careful neutrality, you all rush over one another mindlessly to be the first in the queue to expose this as yet another hoax, resorting to silly, easily refutable reasons to justify your scepticism with no sound arguments to back it up.

Know this: exhibiting an irrational, debunking attitude is just as bad as being uncritical and credulous towards reports of the paranormal.

And some of you who confuse irrational debunking with sound scepticism think this is the proper scientific attitude?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Just remember guys, if it's on the Internet, it has to be true. If its on YouTube, it's even more truer..

I can make my dogs do exactly the same thing just by pointing to an area and saying "Skitch 'em boys". It wouldn't matter if there was something there or not, they'd go crazy..

As far as an Alien being there. Let's say it is one. It's travelled thousands of light years to get here, have extremely advanced technology and it's gonna let some dogs and some Columbian Redneck catch it? Yeah, right.

Maybe what we are really seeing is an Aliens pet dog that went for a walk to relieve itself.

I feel sorry for that redneck farmer if he killed an Aliens Pet Dog. I know what I'd do if someone hurt my pet dog..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join