It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mushroom Clouds Over Hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Will World War-3 begin in 2012 and will it be fought with Nuclear Weapons?

Or has World War-3 already slowly started?

Perhaps it will be Pakistan and India attacking eachother with Atomic Weapons that initiates our Apocalypse?

Maybe it will be Israel splitting the Atom over Iran that ushers in our doom?

What if its the United States who gets a taste of its own Atomic medicine and finds itself on the receiving end of a Nuclear attack by China or Russia?

Will a small group of Terrorists hold an entire city hostage with an Atom Bomb and then decide to detonate it anyways?

Maybe a False Flag Nuclear Missile disguised as an incoming Asteroid will be launched and strike upon an unsuspecting country?

Or will it be humanity taking its final stand against Invading Aliens by using Atomic Weapons against them that decides our Apocalypse?

Either way,or any other way,sooner or later,Global Nuclear War will become a reality and our world will quickly descend into a living lake of fire and death...

Just ask the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki,because we always seem to have to find out things the hard way dont we?

Will we be the next generation who lives to see Mushroom Clouds Over Hell?

edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have faith in Mankind

www.ctvbc.ctv.ca...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have faith in mankind too....and that is the scary part.

A song for the times

I think World War III started on 9/11. That would be when combat started at various levels all over the world. From Afghanistan to the Philippines and all over Africa. It's been getting more intense ever since. Now, we seem to simply be moving into the final stages of a fight that's been at the end of this path since the beginning, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct
reply to post by blocula

I have faith in Mankind

www.ctvbc.ctv.ca...
Someday we'll be fighting and murdering eachother on the moon,if we dont kill ourselves off here on earth first...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes how can we take our ignorant religious preconceptions and mutliate reality to fit.......

It doesnt not matter if the world really does end on that day.... because it will be over for you one way or another.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

I have probably some faith in mankind but not much. I certainly do not have faith in our leaders though as they are hell bent on leading us to that dreaded nuclear war which will most certainly happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

edit on 4-3-2012 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Meh, it's bound to happen sooner or later, I try not to think about it too much these days. Though that doesn't really work.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Unfortunately,my faith in mankind isnt very strong and can be expressed and summed up in one word...Auschwitz...

Yes its probably true that for the last several decades the only reason we have not yet had a World War-3 is because of the deterrence of Nuclear Weapons...

But i fear that we have been living through the calm before an Atomic super storm,a radioactive cataclysm of unimaginable proportions thats been slowly building pressure and waiting to be unleashed...

Knowing that vast amounts of people,perhaps many millions of them,are alive and roaming the earth who are not afraid of death and who are willing to sacrifice themselves for their perpetual jihad against western civilization...

And so its only a matter of time before some militant group of self sacrificing psychopaths gain access to a nuclear device,most likely bought with oil money and holds an entire city hostage with that atomic weapon and if they are willing to go that far and are not afraid of death,they will detonate it,in the name of Allah...

And that act will set of fa chain of unstoppable events that rapidly unleashes World War-3 upon us and its not if it happens,its when it happens...
edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
World War-1,1914-1918 killed around 25 million people and it was "the war to end all wars" and people the world over exclaimed during its terrible aftermath "we must never allow this to happen again"...

So much for never letting it happen again,because a mere 19 years later an even more horrible World War-2 1937-1945 was unleashed and killed around 60 million people,more than half of whom were civilians who got in the way of the worlds war machines and that war ushered us all into the radioactive dawn of the nuclear age by ending with the detonation of 2 nuclear bombs dropped on japanese cities...

And so heare and now,almost 70 years later,we are actually living on borrowed time,walking upon a razors edge, waiting for a World War-3 thats long over due...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And so heare and now,almost 70 years later,we are actually living on borrowed time,walking upon a razors edge, waiting for a World War-3 thats long over due...

The weird thing is that mere existence of nukes are the reason for over-due thingy. Only a completely mad man could start a world war with no possibility of victory for anyone.
You can say everything about the leaders after ww2 - greedy, evil,foolish,selfish,warmongering - but they were not mad.
One can say that spread of nuclear weapons technology is indeed only postponing the inevitable because there might be someone mad enough. I think that it is used by one world government proponents to promote their ideas in certain circles ,but even if it will work (and it is my believe that it will crumble into religious and national nuclear wars much faster then we would without OWG) the issue of private nuclear weapons remain. This is used to promote gaining more control over general population and curbing personal freedoms.
But the truth is that technology brought us even larger threats. You can try and keep powerful weapons out of madman hands. You cannot stop the progress that will kill Humanity because it would like to be kiilled by better undying bodies and better memory with more powerful brain.
Chance of nuclear world war totally destroting the civilisation (not to mention humanity) is very low. Few bombs might be used here and there with unimaginable death and destruction but it will not be the end of our civilisation.
Chance of our grandgrandkids becoming nothing more then a network of artificial life forms is extremely high.

edit on 4-3-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Unfortunately,between the usa and russia alone,there exists over 30,000 nuclear weapons...

Those weapons are many hundreds and thousands of times more powerful than those dropped on hiroshima and nagasaki in 1945...

They are more than enough to destroy our human civilization many times over and if anyone did survive,the radioactive fallout,diseases and contaminated drinking water spreading across the world would make them wish they were dead...

For many years now,we have created the ability and have the capability of destroying a city the size of new york and killing millions of people,with one hydrogen bomb,in a few seconds...

If that horrible and hellish fact doesnt open peoples eyes and minds to how close we actually are to a nuclear holocaust and armageddon,nothing will and we have been so very close for a long time now...

Psycho terrorists are not afraid to die in the name of their invisible allah in the sky...

Demented terrorists whos minds have been brainwashed since childhood and filled with the false hopes of obtaining imaginary virgins by killing themselves...

Sicko terrorists who come from countries bursting at the seams with billions of dollars in oil money...

Countries that the usa should and could have taken over from 1945-1948 when the usa was the only country that had the atom bomb,but didnt...

Will most likely be the countries that the suicide minded people originate from who get hold of a nuclear device, hold an entire city hostage and then sacrifice themselves by detonating it...

Which will set off a chain of rapidly escalating retaliatory and counter-retaliatory actions that will unleash World War-3 upon the world...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Lev Trotsky 1879-1940,The People’s Commissar for Military and Navy Affairs...

"As long as the tailless apes, evil and proud of their technology, called humans, can build armies and fight, officers will offer their soldiers a choice between possible death at the front and inevitable death in the rear"

edit on 5-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hermann Goering 1893-1946,President of the Reichstag,Nazi Party and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief...

"Naturally the common people don't want war. Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country"

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There are some things in the "agenda" before the WWIII happen actually. But its inevitable, it will happen, sooner or later, I dare to say, we will not celebrate this christmas...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrippler
There are some things in the "agenda" before the WWIII happen actually. But its inevitable, it will happen, sooner or later, I dare to say, we will not celebrate this christmas...
I was never very big on christmas and as my home town, fbi protected, serial killing, drug dealing, psycho gangster whitey bulger once said "christmas is for kids and cops" and i have already told lots of people, who didnt like what i was telling them and i have already accepted the fact myself, that last christmas was our last merry christmas together, but i feel really bad for my mother who just adores christmas, oh well, we live in a wicked world and nothing lasts forever...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm not a christmas fan myself too... My point is things are going to become so BAD that there will be nothing to celebrate till the end of the year. Mark my words: This is the year that mankind will perish, wether it be by our own hands or something external, but the end of the world as we know it is 100% certain

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrippler
reply to post by blocula

I'm not a christmas fan myself too... My point is things are going to become so BAD that there will be nothing to celebrate till the end of the year. Mark my words: This is the year that mankind will perish, wether it be by our own hands or something external, but the end of the world as we know it is 100% certain
And those who may survive will be torn asunder and ripped apart and they will pray for death to release them from the radioactive hell that the earth will be turned into...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Im amazed anyone can still have any faith in humanity. I have absolutely none, and see humanities destruction at its own hand as an inevitability at this point (actually I thought that the same before I ever even got into the whole conspiracy seen. Seemed kinda obvious even then).

Nothing short of divine intervention can save us now, IMO. The proles will never unite, as long as they still have their TV, facebook, and religions to entertain them to keep their minds off of reality, nothing will change; they will stay separated, in their own little worlds, content that its not THEM who are being dragged out to the FEMA concentration camps that day.

Just like the proles in 1984, the biggest riots and revolts we will ever see that are genuine, will be over modern day pots and pans, or equally trivial nonsense like riots over sporting events.
edit on 3/5/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Fallout 3 springs to mind

2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join