It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Central bank will collapse first? Japan? Bank of England? ECB? Fed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Browsing through a few financial sites, one caught my eye.

Daneric's Elliott Waves
danericselliottwaves.blogspot.com...

Only the text from the latest article is posted below, follow the links to view the entire article with graphs and other analysis. Typically the wave analysis articles are purely technical, interesting to see concerns raised about the health of central banks.

danericselliottwaves.blogspot.com...

We are one week from the 3 year anniversary of the March 9th 2009 stock market low of 666 SPX.

The Wilshire weekly sports a red Doji candle. Slow stochs are flattening. Tired?

The channel line from December was breached today on the Wilshire5000

A zoomed in look at the same chart looks like a backtest on the broken channel.

Wilshire 60 minute chart. 2011 high still intact.

Transports were down today.

GDOW is again showing an excellent Elliott form. I have no idea why people are bullish in consideration of this chart. Do they really think the United States will escape Europe's self-destruction? The ECB is leveraged at 36:1. The Fed no doubt is leveraged just as much as is every Central Bank.

If the tide goes out - even a little - this leverage will expose itself in an ugly way. Remember how Bear Stearnes went bankrupt when only at wave (1) down in March 2008? The tide had only gone out a little and boom.....

Ron Paul is correct. The Fed will self-destruct. The real question is which central bank will self destruct first? Japan? Bank of England? ECB? Fed?

All eyes have been on ECB and FED the past year. England has been quiet. I think its time for the Brits to get in the spotlight. Call it a gut feeling.

Little wedge at the end?

Are there any other clues that central banks are about to go bust?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hmm good question.
At a guess without any research at this point, my money would be on a bank that is connected to Greece first and the EU as a secondary catalyst.Not sure who that maybe.. Pure speculation tho..
Must research..Tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Just a quick question.

Should I invest in the Pound? Does the UK know something the rest of us don't?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
According to the analyst, the central bank in the UK may be the first to fail.

Who's going to bailout the UK? The Saudis?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The secretive Bank of International Settlements, the central bank of central banks will change the rules just at the last minute, it's going to be an interesting ride when the final moment comes.

"The point is, these Central Bankers do have a secret "Nuclear Option" at their disposal (other than printing more euros). And they WILL use it if and when they are backed into a corner. They know it's going to blow up on its own soon anyway, so they have no guilt about it. But in their back pocket they have a secret trigger, just in case.
. . . .
In case you haven't guessed it yet, this secret market I'm talking about is a gold market. But it is a separate gold market from the LBMA and the COMEX that we all know about. It has a different market-maker and a different price! It is the other half of a two-tiered gold market that has been operating in secret for at least 15 to 20 years."
fofoa.blogspot.com...

edit on 5-3-2012 by inthewinterdark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My personal bet is ECB first, coin toss between BoJ and BoE with me slightly leaning toward BoJ being the first, with Fed for the finale. Greece looks like it's finally going to "officially" default and then the real fun begins. It's never been about Greece it's always been about Italy and Spain. There are already some rumblings in Ireland about the raw deal they got compared to Greece.

What happens after Greece defaults is what's important. The CDS will trigger, and I think they might even pay out without taking any major institutions down. No way in hell that happens if either Spain or Italy go next.If Greece defaulting takes down some institutions who've written CDS on Greek debt get ready for some fireworks.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Fed or japan. Fed bank for america or japan.

new topics

top topics

join