It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foster and Kimbely Gamble on C2C Tonight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I wasn't sure which forum to post this but thought I would share anyway. Foster Gamble will be on C2C AM tonight with his wife.

Joining John B. Wells, filmmakers Foster & Kimberly Gamble, will discuss Thrive, their unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's really going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives.

Exposing the Money Trail

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The first hour will have Alex Jones, so I don't know if I will be able to stay awake long enough to hear Foster and Kimberly speak. Hopefully they will have something more to say that can't already be found by watching their documentary.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I've lost all my respect for C2C just on Alex Jones alone!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I haven't listened to the show for well over a year now, but thought maybe tonight's show might be worth tuning in to.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It's probably a good thing for Alex to be there on Johns night. I'd imagine Alex and George would fight to see who gets more air time.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
The first hour will have Alex Jones, so I don't know if I will be able to stay awake long enough to hear Foster and Kimberly speak. Hopefully they will have something more to say that can't already be found by watching their documentary.

I know it's a US program & I'm just an Aussie, but I pay to listen so I probably should have more say than those who listen free.

To get it out of the way, Jones has lost all respect, he is just a raving lunatic these days, & I'm willing to buy into the story he is trying to sell, just not from someone who just screams at the camera.

Noory, well greedy sellout comes to mind. Again, I pay to listen, so therefore I also pay to not listen to all the adds. He does his best to stick it into 'general conversation', but really, are Noory & Bob Seacrane lovers ?? Promoting a friend in general conversation to the lengths you do Noory, is still very much advertising & you fool only hicks !

Ian Punnett, easily the funniest of hosts & sad to see him reduce his shows, he actually researches his guests, does his best to read their books, & unlike Noory, listens to them. Noory has got so slack lately he will regularly ask a question of a guest that simply proves he didnt hear them answer it 2 minutes earlier. I dont know what he does, but its not an interview.

George Knapp, brilliant, he is a real reporter & should be on MUCH more. Noory, watch an expert at work !

Onto tonights host, John B. Wells. Apart from that intoxicating voice akin to the master, Mr Bell, he is a great interviewer & really listens to & trys to understand the guests. The main thing I like about him, he is not lazy, he does not waste half the show taking calls from the same hick callers. I'm half a world away & even I know whats to come when Noory passes the buck & says "here's Billy Bob from Lower Swampsville" John B will take a couple of calls, but the rest of the show he actually does some work & does an interview.I will never understand how Noory can be so lazy to take a call in the last minute of a show, thats just pathetic & disrespectful to the guests.

On topic though, out of all the hosts, they have picked a winner being on with John B. He will at least not be lazy taking nothing but calls, he will ask questions containing some thought, & will give them the chance to say more than their doco says.

top topics

join