It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desensitisation and Collective Conciousness Regarding Movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

If you want to know more about movies and their sub-text and plot lines for conditioning, you should check out Michael Wynn's site HollywoodInsiders.net and watch some of his documentaries.

He says a large majority of films made are about the Anti-Christ, and demons and the like. He also talks about Men In Black. I suggest you start with Full Disclosure first. It covers a large section of his theories and if you like it, move on to the next vids Dark Stars is the oldest video, but he is mostly talking about Star Wars and how Darth Vader is supposed to represent Jesus.

Check it out!
PEACE

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

I concur. I believe that in order to travel through and to different dimensions, we must take that journey with our souls. They physical body is only a vehicle for this life. We're in a very propitious moment in our lives...like you, I'm glad to be alive and well and ready to take on anything.

I believe that there will be a battle against light and dark, good and evil, and truth and deceit...the ones who are awake will be on the winning team, and the ones who are still asleep are the ones who will be controlled.

A few more movies with a bunch of hidden messages:

Star Wars
Kpax
Inception
Phenomenon
A league of Extraordinary men

I could name so many more...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
SageBeno...I just noticed that you registered on ATS exactly 1 year and 1 day after I did...weird! I guess it doesn't mean anything, but I like to think that numbers are significant.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

Numbers are important man. Thats pretty.freaking.cool.

<< 1   >>

join