It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Moment.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Yes, "A Rock" is observed. But Watcher sees everything as Beautiful. So, I wrote Beautiful Rock. Because, it is. And I agree, Watcher does not speak. I just used that term for illustrative purposes.

You are correct in asserting that there is even awareness of thought/thinking (the past), but when engaged in thought/thinking the awareness is confined to the boundaries of that thought, which is of the past, and so it is said that the awareness is of the past.

This statement rings quite true.
edit on 3/6/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

"This Moment MUST come FROM sum where, sum thing?"

MUST it? You are assuming because you have not looked deep enough. 'This' moment of time is called 'now', and 'this' location is 'here', i know you like math so if you add now and here together you get nowhere. From nowhere nothing is seen by no one.

'Something' never was and never will be.
Nothing is all there is.
Emptiness is form, form is emptiness.

Emptiness has no form!

What's interesting about your Now is in this Matrix, We exist in a moment of the Real Now for a Lifetime, but the Now in this Matrix is forever fleeting.

Sew there are two Now's and you are stuck in the wrong one.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

youtu.be...
If only you could understand this you would know the truth.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

youtu.be...
If only you could understand this you would know the truth.

Emptiness has no form but Zeroness is All Form!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
All things are lacking any inherent nature. They are thus empty. Emptiness is nothingness, in terms of its lack of nature. Therefore everything is nothing, and this everything/nothingness manifests as any given thing. All things=no things=any thing

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
All things are lacking any inherent nature. They are thus empty. Emptiness is nothingness, in terms of its lack of nature. Therefore everything is nothing, and this everything/nothingness manifests as any given thing. All things=no things=any thing

All things are kNot lacking any inherent nature, you just aren't looking with the wrong eYe.

Emptiness is an illusion, just as the half-empty glass is an illusion.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

All things are kNot lacking any inherent nature, you just aren't looking with the wrong eYe.

Ribbit

You're creating a false dichotomy here. "Wrong." "Illusion." These are conceptual projections, based on dualistic assumptions.
edit on 7-3-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Ribbit

You're creating a false dichotomy here. "Wrong." "Illusion." These are conceptual projections, based on dualistic assumptions.

But dualistic is illusionary to begin with, sew where does your illusion end?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ribbit

Ribbit

I assert neither "illusion" nor "reality." I merely undo within myself, and help others to undo within themSelves, claims based on assumptions. There is nothing to be found, only assumptions to be lost. What is left when you remove all assertions?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Ribbit

Ribbit

I assert neither "illusion" nor "reality." I merely undo within myself, and help others to undo within themSelves, claims based on assumptions. There is nothing to be found, only assumptions to be lost. What is left when you remove all assertions?

All preconditions and postconditions are eliminated, leaving you in the unconditional realm, at SourCe.

Nice!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join