It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAE Systems and FEMA Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Something is going on,and I am barely getting a grasp on it.

BAE Systems.

They are very much involved with the defense,the military,and many aspects of cyberspace.

www.baesystems.com...

I was discussing this on another forum and that forum is no longer available.

I was discussing that they have a plant near me,that my father-in - law use to work there.

We were discussing the FEMA camps.
I remember discussing it here awhile back.
Something to do with naval ordinance and Kentucky.

Probably nothing,but just odd.

This is probably nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
www.baesystems.com...
Buying that!

But, sounds like a good thing!

Can't wait till Fema comes out! I bought my tickets for FREE...
Amazing huh? All you need to be is an American Citizen... Illegal ones don't count!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

So,what are your thoughts about it,cause I was getting some info that was crazy to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Just checking in and I saw this thread. I don't know what Forum your refering to. Could you be alittle more forthcoming with your thought?
You always have interesting comments, so this interests me.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Kind of reserved on this one till I get some heads together with maybe some more intel,know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Gotcha. Will be keeping an eye on this Thread.

Thanks in advance. You always have interesting information.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

What also bothers me is the people I am in close contact with and good friends with,are not responding either.

But,that is probably nothing also.
This guys was spewing stuff about FEMA camps ,and I told him he was full of crap and it wasn't true.
We exchanged info,then I went out for the night.
Eh,probably all pissed at me like everyone else.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

HR-645 I think there are 800 FEMA Camps now all over the US..There is information on the internet of Location Sites...Something is brewing in the US and Martial Law and FEMA Camps are the plan.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

HR-645 I think there are 800 FEMA Camps now all over the US..There is information on the internet of Location Sites...Something is brewing in the US and Martial Law and FEMA Camps are the plan.

So,if we have these "FEMA camps" ,why aren't the being used in the wake of the disaster after the tornadoes in Kentucky and Indiana?
Shelters have opened in schools and such,but if these "camps" are in place,why not use them.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Sigh...

HR-645....

A little research is useful, here:

This bill never became law. This bill was proposed in a previous session of Congress. Sessions of Congress last two years, and at the end of each session all proposed bills and resolutions that haven't passed are cleared from the books. Members often reintroduce bills that did not come up for debate under a new number in the next session.

111th Congress, 2009-2010

So as to the rest of our claims......

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Could you elaborate possibly?
Trying to get some feedback on this.
I think it's a little more in depth then you think.

I was told I was on a list now,but I don't believe it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just what I suspected.
Not going to be touched here either.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Don;t know what you mean about elaborate. The claims made about the HR Bill were obviously wrong, likely based on rumors that were untrue. Dated information, etc.

As far as BAE, I only know about the company as an airplane manufacturer....of course, reviewing their website you linked, I see the diversity of their other products.

But, as a UK-based company, and after looking through their products and services from the website, I cannot see the connection of this British company to FEMA in the USA. There are five pages of products and services related to the United States that appear when you click on it in the 'REGION' area from the Home Page....again, nothing that seems to fit with FEMA "camps".

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Actually the bill is H.R. 4079

Several Presidents have signed the following Executive Orders(EOs) which can be put into effect by President Bush without Congressional approval in the event of a national emergency:
EO10995 provides for government control of all communications media.
EO10997 provides for government control of all power, fuels and minerals.
EO10998 provides for government control of all food and farms.
EO10999 provides for government control of all transportation, highways, seaports, etc.
EO11000 provides for the mobilization of all civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
EO11001 provides for government control of all Health, Education and Welfare activities.
EO11002 authorizes the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
EO11003 provides for government control of all airports and aircraft.
EO11004 provides for relocation of any populations.
EO11005 provides for government control of railroads, waterways and public storage facilities.
E011490 combined all of the above Executive Orders and puts all of them into use simultaneously if a NATIONAL Emergency is declared.

www.hackcanada.com...

Not sure if this bill has been stopped or not. If it hasn't it will probably be renamed to hide it's true meaning. Remember this is the Zionist power in the US government we are talking about. They hide everything from the public. We get treated like mushrooms especially when it's bills and laws that will directly affect us. Don't trust them as far as I can throw them!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It all started with a conversation with a buddy of mine.
Then he gave me this.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

Ashland - Federal prison camp in Eastern Kentucky near the Ohio River. Louisville - FEMA detention facility, located near restricted area US naval ordnance plant. Military airfield located at facility, which is on south side of city. Lexington - FEMA detention facility, National Guard base with adjacent airport facility. Manchester - Federal prison camp located inside Dan Boone National Forest. Ft. Knox - Detention center, possibly located near Salt River, in restricted area of base. Local patriots advise that black Special Forces & UN gray helicopters are occasionally seen in area. Land Between the Lakes - This area was declared a UN biosphere and is an ideal geographic location for detention facilities. Area is an isthmus extending out from Tennessee, between Lake Barkley on the east and Kentucky Lake on the west. Just scant miles from Fort Campbell in Tennessee.

Now,the underlined is close to me and is no longer naval ordinance,it is now run by BAE Systems.
I know this place personally,since my father-in-law had worked there for 30 years,but retired some years ago.
He just worked in one of the many buildings there producing the big guns for our naval ships.
He told me he never saw anything out of the ordinary there.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Oh, yes...."Executive Orders".

Did you know that as a head of the executive branch of a state government, the Governors can also issue executive orders relative to their states' business?

Well, back to Presidential EOs.....there are a few controversial ones in history, in the USA. Roosevelt used one to order the interment of Japanese Americans in World War 2.....this is probably what leads people today to be paranoid whenever "FEMA" is mentioned. Truman used one to force integration of the Armed Forces; Eisenhower used one to force the desegregation of schools. All quite controversial in their day, but only the internment order can be viewed, from a modern standpoint, as a violation of Constitutional rights. And a morality issue.

It seemed a case of paranoia working back words, compared to the current thinking regarding "FEMA camps" today. (The government being the 'paranoid' party in that case, and ignoring Human rights for the sake of "wartime" fanaticism).

Edit: Forgot to add this link for informaiton:

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index - 1937 to Present

edit on Sun 4 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join