It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abyss and The Real Locusts of Revelation:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Reply to works4dhs from estimatedprophet of the Lord;

Thank you for your response and for staying on topic, but No they are not robots, demons, helicopters and/or microorganisms, etc, because they are "Elite Paratroopers" wearing a special “Gliderpack” I came to call "The GO7!"

The G stands for God the Creator, the O is for thee Omega, (The End) and the Seven-7 is for the seven major continents of the world where these devices shall be used prior to the asteroid strike here on earth!

The paratroopers are from the league of nations also known as the secret new world police!

I had many dreams about this gliderpack before I came to draw and design them.
With every dream that I had about them, I received more information on how to build it and how it was going to function and work. This was about the point when I began to realize who I was and my actual mission in life here on this world and that is to prepare the people before and after the end of days!

All the revelations and biblical secrets and of what is written in the book(s) of truth is all known to me, so that I can reveal this truth at the proper time, before the last days here on earth, so that the people can begin to prepare themselves with this information that I am writing here.

In other words I am revealing all the hidden secrets before they manifest and therefore they can become evident and are revealed before and after the tribulations and of, "The Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord God the Almighty when He threads upon the world to bring Judgment!"

Now there are many theories and false beliefs and teachings today as to what these strange metaphorical creatures are, yet they are all wrong and many people lie and misunderstand the true interpretation of the scripture because it is hidden from their sight.

Yet the true, promised messenger of the Lord God as mentioned in the book of Malachi chapters 3 and 4, shall reveal all truth to man before the great and dreadful days ahead!

Now here are a few images of what people think that the locusts in the book of revelation(s) are!

The first theory of the human consciousness to what these locusts are, is "demonic creatures" rising from the bottomless pit!

Yet this theory is far from the truth because those who dwell in hell stay in hell until the day of the Great Judgment, when all souls are judged and are awaiting within these spiritual portals inside the Earth, the Sea and Hades, which is the center and/or core of the earth, where there is flaming fire!

The second theory to what these religious cults teach and of what some people claim to believe are these strange creatures and/or a hybrid species of some sort.

This image is an insect with the face of a woman with long sharp teeth, a scorpions tail and a little gold crown on its head. Yeah this may be what the book is describing through the metaphorical and symbolic meaning, but again this is not the actual revelation and/or description of what this "hidden symbolic creature and/or gesture" is!

Above is another example of an excellent drawing and concept to what this creature can be but it is NOT the hidden truth and meaning and/or revelation of the message in the book of the apocalypse as to what these locusts are!

Now this image above is what the Jehovah Witnesses and of what other cults teach and believe in. These supposed locusts have bodies of horses because it is mentioned symbolically in the book of revelation that they "looked (somewhat) like horses prepared for battle," but the prophecy does not say that their bodies where actually like those of horses. "I will explain the truth about the actual revelation and the meaning of this prophecy!"

Anyways, the drawings of these hybrid horse-locusts have the faces of a man and a crown of gold, with breastplates and the long hair of a women and tiny wings that look like they can defy gravity and the study of aerodynamics because they look to heavy to fly with such small wings, yet they have almost all the characteristics of the symbolic meaning but they are not the locusts mentioned in the revelation.

And again these are nice drawings but they are NOT the actual locusts that are described in the book of revelation!

Now here is a more modern theory as to what these creatures are!

As I have explained before about the helicopters being the locusts of revelation, "THEY ARE NOT," even doe they might look like an insect, they are far from the real truth as to what these things in revelation are!

The reason why the helicopters are “NOT THE REAL LOCUSTS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION” is because they are missing very important factors that are mentioned in the book, such as the crowns of gold, the hair of a woman, the teeth of lions and the tails and stings of a scorpion, (which is to strike men with) etc, are not found there in these aircraft!

The problem here are the religious communities that keep deceiving and confusing the people with different ideas as to the symbolic meanings and metaphorical gestures that are mentioned in the book. Each one of these organizations keep making-up lies about the interpretation of scripture. As the followers of these religious cults keep-on believing the lie of their supposed faith they are in fact being deceived and led astray!

Anyways, here is a newer look of deception and to what these locusts supposedly are.

Microbots, drones and other flying mechanical mechanisms, which either are like some flying children’s toys and/or state of the art BS, which again these are not the locusts mentioned in the book of revelation!

One of the many reasons why they are not and should not be considered the locusts in the book of revelation, is because these mechanical devices still lack the ability to reason and to discern from knowledge and understanding.

In other words, in-order to build millions of these devices to harm the people would be very expensive, as to making a plague of these mechanical creatures then the governments must be out of their F-ing Mind!

Moreover, they would have to look human.
(Human is the key factor to the true meaning and interpretation of this oracle/prophecy!)

Now back to the "PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS," this is probably the most original belief of what the people from past history would probably describe them. Just a regular plague of some weird creature of some sort, etc.

"STAY TUNED, MORE REVELATION TOO COME!"[/B]
edit on 5-3-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "More Information About The Locusts!"

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
post by, EstimatedProphet. . . . . . . Part One:

Now there are many theories out in the world today, as to what are the Locusts that supposedly, ascend or descend out of the Bottomless Pit, ("The Abyss") on the Book of Revelation, in chapter nine, about The Fifth Trumpet! ! ! . . . .

Some people claim that these locusts are evil entities and/or demonic physical or spiritual beings, that will rise up out of the abyss. (Gates of Hell) To torment people for a phew months, here on Earth!

Other people claim that these locusts are a rare hybrid species or humanoids, of some sort of mixed creatures, to bring fourth the plague described in the book of revelation!

This part you wrote sounds right on.

Dual representation.

1. People in service to the beast give these demonic entities access to the physical world. Ghosts can't move physical objects.

2. Locusts the insect variety are a divine judgement against these people who serve the beast by destoying crops. Along with bee disappearances due to fungus will drive food prices sky high.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Why the locusts are depicted with long hair...

Because females who reject male affection are slightly more attracted to guys with long hair giving a feminine appearance.

These lower spiritual entities not able to attract higher spiritual females resort to growing their hair.

But these locusts don't always have long hair. Its a way of establishing their spiritual weakness in disobedience. For instance, Babylon is usually referred to in feminine gender.

Not dissing the women. Many spiritual women are strong and capable in many aspects of life.

These locusts are the gang bangers selling drugs, shooting kids, shooting up theaters, and flying planes into buildings, beating their wives, abusing their children, etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I enjoyed your post, a very interesting perspective, yet as much as I am open minded I am also a skeptic. While there is a possibility you are correct in what you explain, I find the simplest answer is the most correct answer. Your explanation seemed far too complex for me to consider. I will assume you came up with this presentation and view yourself, if this is the case, I would have considered you an open minded individual, and had every intention of giving your post a star.

However, I could not even finish reading page one. The only reason I intended to give you a star was for being open minded, but all your replies were something to the effect of; No, I am right and you are wrong, educate yourselves. Based on your replies I was rid of any desire to leave you a star, this sort of dialog indicates you are a closed minded individual, and worse, arrogant.

Also I consider myself a theological scholar, having learned Hebrew to read the Tanakh, studied all Abrahamic religions, and given sermons with the Church of Christ for just over 3 years.

What leads me to post a reply to your thread was where you mentioned the majority of the population doesn’t understand the true meaning of revelation, yet somehow you are “special” in that you do know the true meaning, by which I can assume given the thread is in a prophecy forum you were given this information from the heavens. You spoke an awful lot about what the bible says, and for people to educated themselves, but I guess you missed the part about the time of prophets to have passed.

To whom it may concern, I am not in the business of reading prophecy forums to condemn the posters, but given this was a prophecy under Christianity from an individual who lives after the time of prophets, and is blatant with arrogance, and does not meet the Bibles test for Prophets, I felt the need to post my reply.

I would like to end my reply with a caveat, quote and conclusion; I am not a Christian but once was, I have nothing against Christians or any other religion for that matter. But for the Christian readers I will post one scripture;

1 Corinthians 14:3
“But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort”

If you were a true Biblical prophet you would have given instruction to G-d’s followers as to find his true church during the time of false prophets, and would have taught moral code, along with your message bringing comfort.
I do believe you believe what you are saying and that your intention is not to deceive people, but this thread is pure doom talk, and you do not meet the biblical tests for Prophets.

I am sorry for my harsh tongue, I did try to keep it as soft as possible while getting my point across, but as the motto goes; “Deny Ignorance”.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

they look like normal locust

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

So, you've been appointed a prophet of YHWH by whom?

Just that, no true prophet can self-anoint, and by the look of things you are claiming to be a prophet in none but your own authority.. Those who move in the prophetic gifts are nearly always blessed with the wisdom of counsel & instruction, being sensitive to the spirit of the age (in the sense that the people receiving the message are known by God as they one day will be, and not as they are now.. Mercy, see..?) From the tone of your posts, you are not moving with any sensitivity, nor with any great clarion call demonstrating your possession of insightful & godly wisdom. You are basically rehashing opinions that have been spewed all over the internet for years, and for many more years in books before the internet came about, and you are doing so insensitively, trashing the opinions of those who hold differently to yourself..

The qualifier of being a true prophet is that the word you bring concerning the stuff of nations & peoples, even individual persons, never fails to come true - unless there is a qualifier attached to the prophecy that the people can avoid a certain outworking of destiny by taking the appropriate remedial action. The path to redemption/ resolution of the problem is always made abundantly clear by the people's taking heed of the prophetic warning in faith, knowing that it comes from the Most High, collectively (see Jonah & the choice before Nineveh for the scriptural basis of this claim..)

Interestingly, and leading on neatly as a related point, Jonah was the only 'rebel prophet' detailed in scripture - he basically had a skewed view of God's intention for the world, a view that you seem to share with equal misunderstanding.. God desired a change in the outcome for Nineveh (the rules were immutable; they knew His laws, but collectively disobeyed - the laws were as fundamental as the laws of physics to such a people..) Despite YHWH's instruction to Jonah, that he should call Nineveh to change their ways and avoid the inevitable result of their wrongdoing, Jonah was instead eager to see God's wrath pour down on Nineveh, and he refused to deliver the message as a result. Didn't turn out too well for Jonah in the short-term (you don't need to buy into the idea that he was swallowed by a whale to get the point of the well-known tale), but fortunately, he eventually properly understood God's plan, did as he was told, and it worked out well for all concerned.

You're zealous that people shouldn't follow the antichrist, and should follow Christ, but the picture of Christ that your writings present is totally wrong. From your work in this thread, it seems Christ is vengeful against the meek and lowly, against those who are as confused as the rest of us about what the Book of Revelation is supposed to mean.

Let me make this clear: YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF REVELATION. It's like Quantum Physics, or 'Way Above Top Secret' military matters. Anyone who claims to know, does not know. Anyone who talks a big talk, does not know the big picture. Anyone who truly knows, rarely talks (for fear of misrepresenting the plans of the Almighty.)

The Book of Revelation is a quasi-temporal/spatial/metaphysical work, with multilayered symbolism wrapped in a totally unique, mathematically/aesthetically encoded 'Alpha & Omega Enigma'. Few (if any) on Earth will ever understand it fully.

Your writings convey a mish-mash of vengeance & hatred, unforgiveness & ignorance as to the state of the world today, and specifically lack any compassion for the desperate condition of a deliberately broken world system that is geared to fiscally & morally destroy its citizens. Christ is a great deal more compassionate than you are aware, I promise you. I have had the fearful, awe-inspiring & intensely humbling experience of a personal visitation from the Lord, and have looked into His eyes (which was too much for me to bear, I cannot even put it into words - the best I have ever managed is 'terrible compassion'; knowing everything, seeing every wayward & selfish turn of every heart, yet ever-loving & ever merciful - the 'Fear of the Lord' - in an instant of knowing, His gaze, it's simply too much for the unprepared human to bear.)

Please trust me when I say that the plan of God is exceedingly, abundantly, beyond anything you could ask or even imagine, gracious towards mankind. There is wisdom in His action, and in His inaction, and all that is required is FAITH. Faith is TRUST - that He is all-wise, all-knowing, all-loving & all-forgiving. Commitment to seeking His will, and commitment to an expression of His church (as an organised place of fellowship, charity & prayer) are vital for a proper Christian walk.

Understanding the intricacies of the Book of Revelation? Not so much.

edit on 18-3-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I've read a few more of your posts, and you need to stop claiming you are a prophet. What you are actually doing, is writing 'apocalyptically-themed' science fiction.

You genuinely seem to believe that your 'glider paratroopers' are what is being described by the locust symbolism in Revelation. Well, you're off by more than a shade, and I genuinely think you need to learn the difference between your imagination, and a revealed word of prophecy from YHWH.

Seriously, false prophecy is a big no-no, even when it's wrapped up in naiive delusion. The most innocent false prophecy (such as naiive delusion) will probably lead you into an extended period of humbling life experience, though of course when you actually seek the true wisdom of God, the clouds will clear and His truth rejuvenates your spirit-life. That's what happened for me, and it was a long road.

Don't claim to be a prophet, because what you are doing is in fact daydreaming (though admittedly creatively daydreaming), then compounding the falsehood by errantly attaching an imaginary 'seal of divine approval' to your own personal musings. The very real danger inherent to your present undertakings is twofold.

1 - By dishing out these naiive fantasies as being supposedly 'prophetically-inspired-absolute-concrete-Truth from the throne of YHWH' you will lead people astray from a proper meditation on truly prophetically-inspired works,

2 - You are presenting a crude and literally false impression of the nature of Christ and His revealed plan for Mankind to other people in this world, via the internet. This is the more serious matter, and the one which you must work on remedying, by renewing a 'Spirit & Truth' personal search for the will of God for your life, in humility. Essentially you need to wait upon Him in faith, to rest in His presence for the receipt of true wisdom, to ask for for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and to seek His direction for your Christian walk from that point onwards.

edit on 18-3-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ok, I was intrigued until your statement that you invented these gliders for the elite to use, ok you are not a prophet in any stretch of the word, may God protect you and seek help quickly.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Post reply by EstimatedProphet, servant of the Lord;

You are all correct in your response about me not being a prophet because "I am not," and I am nothing in this world but a human being and a pathetic sinner who is guilty of his own actions. Yet if I where a prophet I would be greater still because I would then be the one who would have been prophesied about in Jesus own words as; "the messenger" who is to prepare the way before the Lord!

Luke 7:24-27 and Matthew 11:1_After Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he went on from there to teach and preach in the towns of Galilee.
2_When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples 3_to ask him, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”

In this verse here, John was losing faith in Christ while he was imprisoned because he thought that the Lord Jesus was to Save them from the leading powers of the world during those times.
4_Jesus replied, “Go back and report to John what you hear and see:
5_The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. 6_Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.”
7_As John’s disciples were leaving, Jesus began to speak (prophetically) to the crowd about John:
“What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swayed by the wind?

In this oracle that the Lord spoke about John He mentions that John was like a reed swayed by the wind too and fro, as a traveling man from place too place…
And then Jesus continued to proclaim about John and said,
8_If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear fine clothes are (found) in kings’ palaces.
John throughout his life as Elijah the prophet had mostly lived a secluded life in the wilderness, dressed in nothing but ragged clothing made of camel skin as a garment and a leather built with worn-down sandals, nothing fine or elegant about these primitive clothing. Jesus was in fact prophesying about the return of John/Elias who are one in the same “spirit” reincarnated in the flesh to herald the coming of trials before the return of the righteous eternal King of Glory, Jesus Christ and His father God the Almighty, who will thread upon the world during those dreadful days here on earth!
9_Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 10 This is the one about whom it is written:
“‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way before you.’
11 Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Here the Lord is speaking about John’s greatness and importance in this world as a messenger and that he is the least in the kingdom of heaven because of his mortal sins in the flesh. Yes Elijah is a great man yet a sinner as any ordinary man who is born amongst the children of men. Therefore the title “Son of Man” is given to this person as a sign of humiliation for leaving his humble estate in the heavenly realm in service to the Almighty and to live a poor, sinful and miserable life here on earth as a witness and judge to what is taking place in the modern world and to prepare a remnant for His Holiness.
12_From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it. 13_For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14_And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15_Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Thus you are a rebellious, stubborn and stiff-necked generation that lacks the true “faith of spiritual origin.” Unlike the faith that they teach in these false religious institutions and traditions of man, I shall tell you the truth!

Therefore listen because you are the new generation of the next federation, “Welcome” to a destroyed utopia of the new circular order from the fallen stone here on Earth.

As it was written 2,000 years ago in a hidden prophecy that was symbolically and metaphorically written to hide its true meaning until before and after the days of trials, when all of humanity shall come to suffer at the return of the Great King and the Lord of all Lords, the Messiah who is the Son of the Living God and the creator of all heaven and earth and of everything which dwells within them.

Everything which I have written is to reveal the hidden secrets and truth’s of the biblical prophecies before the great and dreadful days of trials and of the time of “thee end” here on this planet Earth and as-well to reveal the true promise of our Lord and Saviour about the new heavenly kingdom and of the new planet earth(s) and of their celestial heavens.

Only if you are willing to accept these truths of that which I have been struggling to reveal and make known to all of “humanity” before these things take place here on Earth.

I am not trying to scare you people but to “prepare you” for what is to take place here on Earth, before and even after these things happen and to make ready a people before the Lord Jesus Christ, the redeemer of His chosen elected saints!

Therefore try and understand these truths for we do not have much time left, for this is what I have been trying to explain to you all and it will not be prolonged, in this I swear to the Most High, God the Almighty, for He is the one who proclaimed about these days long ago and now they will surely come to pass and shall they be revealed unto the entire world before they happen! (The Apocalypse)

These are the days and the generation that was spoken about years ago from the servants of the Lord who prophesied throughout those former years. Yet it shall not be over, even after the old heaven and earth are destroyed because the Lord has ordained it so and He shall make a “New Covenant” of everlasting powers that shall never be destroyed and shall it reign forever in righteousness for all eternity, “Amen!”

Thus as it is written about me and you who does not understand the words of the Lord;
Isaiah 28:1-2_Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall (He) cast down forcefully to the earth with the hand. (The Asteroid is the Corner Stone!)

Isaiah 28:1-9_“Who is it he is trying to teach?
To whom is he explaining his message?
To children weaned from their milk,
to those just taken from the breast?
10_For it is:
Do this, do that, (precept upon precept)
a rule for this, a rule for that;
a little here, a little there, (line upon line.”)
11_Very well then, with foreign lips and strange tongues the Lord will speak to this people,
12_to whom he said,
“This is the resting place, let the weary rest”;
and, “This is the place of repose”—
but they would not listen.
13_So then, the word of the LORD to them will become:
Do this, do that,
a rule for this, a rule for that;
a little here, a little there—(precept upon precept and line upon line)
so that as they go (and do not understand) they will fall backward;
they will be injured and snared and captured!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The third Continuation Post Reply to Splitinfity, by EstimatedProphet of the Lord:

“Please click here to read some more information about the "JW" topic!”_***www.biblebelievers.com...***

Therefore most if not all of the elders, pastors and preachers from these religious organizations, institutions and societies are from the secret Masonic and Satanic cults of the world and not from the Holy Spirit of God!

Again, all the religions of man are false and they are not based on God's work, but rather they are all based upon the "Evil One," who works deception through the leaders and governments of this world and the primary purpose is to deceive the populace from knowing the truth, who God is and from where the people(s) spirit/soul originated and/or once came from!

And again, the Jehovah Witnesses elders and even followers of this cult defy scripture, moreover Mormons as well do the same. All religious systems of this world are false because they proclaim to follow and to serve God and/or His Son, in-order to deceive the masses through these systems of these occults/religion.

Note: I don’t care about the traditions and practices of these occults and of there secret societies, etcetera. However, when they begin to preach to others about false statements and using these religious churches and organizations for their malicious work, then this is where I get involved and spread this truth virally/everywhere!

Anyways, thank you for trying to derail my thread but I have some further information that proves of what has been written and recorded in the bible is based upon true facts and testimonies of these things that happened in both the past and of future coming events, etc!

The parting of the Red Sea, by the intervention of God’s servant, Moses:

The fact that you are claiming is wrong. Here are some pictures and my testimony to what happened in those days.

Here is evidence of ancient Egyptian chariots and wheels being found, in the “deep Sea floor” a few miles off from land, which proves the testimony of the crossing and not in some marshy area as you and thee other imbeciles,’ “false prophets and Vatican claim and propose!”

Here is an ancient tablet confirming of what took place during that time when the Sea parted and there is more ancient artifacts as written in hieroglyphic form and of evidenced carved in stone that prove true facts about this extraordinary event that took place years ago as recorded in the bible!

There is also an Egyptian written account that testifies about what happened in those days. This book is written by Egyptian scribes and not from Hebrew or ancient Semitic people, and it is called the “Kolbrin Bible!”

This fact is not only written and recorded in the holy bible and the Egyptian account of the Kolbrin Bible, it was also prophesied and written in the Book of Enoch, years before the actual event of the “Crossing or the Splitting of the Red Sea,” occurred here on earth!

And what a coincidence, that after the crossing of the (Red) Sea from the Semitic people, that all of-a-sudden your high tide theory came-up upon the proceeding Egyptian fleet who where against the Lord’s people, then the receding waters swallowed them-up as a flood or a torrent of water from the miraculous wonder of God to consume His enemy?

Note: The Kolbrin bible also mentions something about a planet star, called the “Destroyer,” and this destroyer is God the Almighty who was manifested during those day’s and there is also hieroglyphs and cartouches,’ etc, of this star.

The same star that many of the scientists and world leaders of today know about and yet their stubborn ambitions to conceal the truth from the people is really real.

Like I said before, the destroyer mentioned in this Kolbrin book of the Egyptian account, is none other than the kingdom of heaven, the same star that the world leaders and scientist are expecting to arrive, every 3,600 years, supposedly.

The infamous Nibiru and Planet X theories, are based upon the same events that had happened years ago.

Some people alive today, are going to see and witness the arival of this planet star, and it will create chaos upon the earth at it’s presence. This approaching star planet is the arrival of God who is going to bring down punishment and judgment against the nations of the world and moreover shall it be the second coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ!

This star was there present at Christ's birth and shall it also be present at the end, when after the peoples tribulations have passed and the days of wrath and horror shall commence here on Planet Earth...!

edit on 25-4-2013 by estimatedprophet because: More Images!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
People, feel free to download any image or drawing that I post and/or if you would like to create or produce the hybrid-glider concept, please feel free to do so!

Part 1

Anyways, this drawing here is an image about a dream that I had a few years ago.
The dragon in the center of the drawing represents the asteroid and biblically the asteroid also represents several other interpretations in the biblical prophecies.

The person in the drawing is the angel of the abyss, who is a supernatural being and/or entity.

Here are some verses of what is written in the prophetic “book of truth” (The Holy Bible) concerning these oracles and about this drawing;

Daniel 2:31-36 + 2:43-45, Revelation 8:1-9 + 9:1-12 + 12:7-12 + 18:1-2 + 18:21 and Jeremiah 51:60-64!

Note: The image that the king Nebuchadnezzar saw was about a statue. Now the importance about this image was that it represents the world in general and the feet of the statue which are a mixture of iron and clay represents none other but the totalitarian new world order after the asteroid strike here on earth. Now the asteroid is the stone that is cut-out without (human) hands and crushes all these “worldly kingdoms” to make way for the everlasting Messianic Kingdom of Christ. (A.k.a Michael/Jesus, etc!)

In the book of revelation concerning the verses that I have added, I will begin with the interpretation of the first verse and so-on to help you understand about these meanings!
Note: All the verses that I have written here are metaphorical and figurative symbolic gestures concerning an asteroid impact here on Earth that will end the systematic modern system(s) of the world. . .

Also note that every verse has a different meaning of the prophecy yet with the same interpretation of a celestial body headed towards Earth and ending this global modern system, and of “their (governmental) societies!”

The first verse speaks about an angel who throws a censer filled with fire to the earth, which represents the asteroid of the apocalypse and the drawing which I have displayed above. Then after this verse it is followed by the first trumpet which is a great meteor shower from off the tail of the asteroid fallout.

Here is another biblical verse that also explains this same meaning yet in a different symbolic form. Isaiah 28:2…Also note, that this asteroid is the Stone that the builders rejected and it shall become the Capstone of the Messianic Kingdom here on Earth!

The second trumpet is the actual asteroid impact landing in the Sea shore on Earth, in the Atlantic Ocean off the coastal regions of Europe and North Africa!

Note: Many people confuse the third trumpet with this asteroid falling towards Earth concerning the Wormwood prophecy, yet they are all wrong in their interpretation. The actual meaning about the third trumpet in Revelation 8:10-11 is about a “Mega Solar Flare and/or a Coronal mass ejection(s) from the sun” that will effect almost all electrical communications and/or devices here on Earth.

Before the asteroid slamming towards Earth, it would first have to penetrate and/or rupture through the earth’s atmosphere, Thus weakening the Earth’s ozone layer and making it vulnerable for such solar bombardments around the globe!

What will occur on this planet from the endeavor is a nuclear meltdown from almost all power stations such as power plants, and since most of the worlds nuclear facilities are located near rivers and water sources to power the turbines and/or generators, etc, this meltdown will cause a nuclear radiation leakage and it will pollute most of the worlds water sources and rivers, just as it is written in the biblical prophecy and of what occurred in Russia a few years ago concerning this Wormwood. Unlike what happened in Russia a few years ago this will happen on a global (catastrophic) scale!

The fourth trumpet is nothing more than plumes of sulfuric smoke and ash caused by the asteroid impact that will rupture and/or cause thermal anomalies world wide, such as earthquakes and volcanic activities and also the opening of the “abyss” which is an opening to the center of the Earth caused by human and spiritual intervention through the CERN facility of nuclear research!

edit on 25-4-2013 by estimatedprophet because: dual image!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

What shall result from this great celestial impact here on Earth from the release of the smoke to arise up in the air from this catastrophe will be large amounts of volatile, sulfuric smoke from the volcanic activities and from the abyss (bottomless pit/hell, L.H.C. CERN, etc) to be released into the atmosphere/heaven. This will disrupt the Earth’s natural process of photosynthesis which is basically the fundamental process of the sun sustaining life here on Earth. This shall effect almost all of the Earth’s plant life and vegetation world wide, as it is written in revelation about a-third of the grass and trees being burnt-up.

In other words, all of this sulfuric smoke and smog, etc, shall cover and/or become the Earth’s new atmosphere during the impact of this asteroid. This event will cause the sun to be blotted-out and what the people shall experience during those days, is a cold and gloomy destroyed world and a battered Earth, that will also be vulnerable to ultra violet radiation from the sun, because of the damaged atmosphere that will be caused by the rupture of our atmosphere from the asteroid when entering and dissolving the Earth’s ozone layer!

Yes, all vegetation will be affected by this catastrophe causing the Earth’s food supply to be cut-off. Remember that before the impact of this asteroid, debris from off the tail of this object shall be released first, causing a great meteor shower here on Earth.
Blessed are those who are storing food and water before these events take place here on Earth, just as it is written in these verses here and in the same manner that I am revealing them to you!

The asteroid will be mostly made of iron which is the same element that most of this planet has in abundance. Therefore the prophecy regarding this “mountain all-ablaze” in revelation chapter eight which is the asteroid, is the reason why a third of the Sea/Ocean shall be turned into blood because of the large amounts of iron that will be brought from both the asteroid and from off of the Earth’s volcanic vents that lay deep beneath the Sea floor, that will be triggered during this impact!

Please, again note; that the bible does repeat itself about the same meaning about these interpretations, yet they are described in different figurative and symbolic forms, but again, they are written with the same meaning concerning what is to take place here on Earth and of the way that I am trying to reveal these “secrets” to you, whom it may concern!

Revelation chapter nine speaks entirely of this drawing and of the drawing concept of the elite paratroopers “special hybrid glider pack,” which I have talked about and designed concerning this infamous LOCUST PLAGUE OF REVELATION!

Note, that the first “Woe/troubles or distress” in the book of revelation are the plague of locusts which are again these paratroopers that I have been trying to mention and/or describe to you in these words. This is a very important fact about what these locusts are and what their duty and services during these times of trials!

These paratroopers which are the real locusts of revelation are in-fact the first sign of Martial Status and Quarantine and Civilian Detainment world wide!

Yes, after the asteroid strike here on Earth the entire planet shall be in a state of emergency declared by all its global leaders and rulers of the land and was this not written in the book of revelation which I am trying to reveal to you all..?

There will be prison camps and/or civilian detainment centers set-up globally for all the survivors and civilians of the land. The mystery of the “Second Woe” in the book of revelation(s) are in fact the world and/or state police to be released and to eradicate/destroy the remaining survivors and/or population of the land, and the reason(s) for this destruction to be decreed and carried-out is because of the “food and fresh drinking water supply!”

These are also the plans of the global union also known as the new world order and of their agenda and human depopulation after this asteroid aftermath here on Earth...!

Yes, there shall not be enough fresh/clean drinking water and food to sustain the remaining population during those days after the asteroid impact here on Earth. This is the primary reason for the great depopulation of the people in the land and the secondary purpose is from the Lord because of the evil and wicked sins of the children of men and because of the coming Messianic Kingdom of the Lord and Demigod Jesus Christ!

Here I am trying to reveal the hidden secrets and mysteries of the book of truth/revelation concerning the information of future events that will take place soon here on Earth which was written years ago from its original metaphorical and symbolic text. Therefore I am revealing this information prophetically in a logical and reasonable manner that makes common sense, and thus, to help you “whom it may concern,” to understand the true meaning of these hidden secrets so that you may prepare yourselves for the worst. But many of you shall dismiss and ignore these warnings and they shall live oblivious to what shall take place here on planet Earth soon..
edit on 22-5-2013 by estimatedprophet because: Editing Images!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
the locusts are vampires.

they have 'teeth like lions' (so fangs)
and faces like men...

and they go around biting people for a certain time.

so basically, the whole zombie apocalypse scenario is pretty close to the truth...

they're aliens too obviously.... theyre gonna come in ufos, and with technology....
edit on 23-5-2013 by rapunzel222 because: sdft

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
fyi, you should know that vampires can shapeshift into any animal, human-half animal, or whatnot that they like

so the vampires could choose to appear as zombies, or as whatever weird animal - including flying ones, that they want... (probably to confuse humans as to what they really are)

...important point tho, look at the faces...it's clear what they are, and its clear from the description in revelations too.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Revelation chapter nine is the entirety/whole of the first four trumpets, compacted into one single vision of this fifth trumpet and to explain a different matter of the fallen stone here on earth and to what is to take place hereafter impact of this celestial object, known as the asteroid apocalypse!

Yet the stubborn ignorance of the people flourishes like a river of denial into an abundant water of lies and deceitfulness. Even doe I try hard to bring about these truth's in a logical matter that make common sense, the people will deny and ridicule my authority of revelation. . .

In other words, the people are asleep from the truth and they shall continue to do so, as long as it takes, until it is too late, and they will find themselves once again knocking at the door of that boat of salvation for redemption, but all in vanity for they did not listen from the beginning nor afterwards, when it was still safe in the world, when peace and security still flourished among the nations of the land. . !

As leader and king of these so-called locusts, these are your authorities whom you will have to yield and surrender too. They will be stationed in every city street corner, ready to invade. These are the Medes and the Assyrian armies who are mentioned of old in the book of truth. They are in truth the revived Neo Nazi Police, made-up of every race, nation and people from around the globe. . .

The New World Police, who will be made-up of the soldiers of all ranks, to eradicate the world from its population and to put an end to truth and daily sacrificial offerings of human souls to the God of all Ages and spirits. . !

Jesus Christ the Son of God who was none other than the prince of princes, the Archangel Michael whom has been brought down to the earth in the spirit to be in the flesh in service of his father to save his elect, has become King of Kings and the Lord of all Lords, will you accept these daily sacrifices to be with you for ever and ever into your eternal Kingdom and domain. . ?

For I am nothing compared to you my Lord and now shall it be my turn to give-up my spirit unto you, but first I must go through the purification and baptism of my death, for I am tired of this world and tired of my sin, and now O' Lord shall you live up to your promise as when you told John that his time was going to come when he would be baptized by you, Jesus Son of God. . !

edit on 24-5-2013 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
....ATS is the place with which to flow your knowledge and truth of God to the masses.

God told me to write this because he thinks your entire OP and all subsequent explanations are so far off base and not even close to what he told Jesus that he would like you to stop talking.

And Behold, he stopped talking and it was good.

And the 99th trumpet sounded and the talking did thus stop as their was no one speaking.

And thus when the talking stopped and their was no one speaking, there was much rejoicing in the land and all the heard nothing celebrated their rejoicing with silence.

And as the silence fell upon those that did not hear it, there was a silent peace everafter.

And and angel did speak, and God silenced the angel as there was no talking to be had as the 99th trumpet did sound and thus there was silence upon the land because there was no speaking and silent rejoicing.

And the helicopters that were locusts did turn on the silent mode and hover silently upon the air.
...and nothing got stung by a scorpion tail

edit on 24-5-2013 by wdkirk because: forgot to mention something about locusts.

edit on 24-5-2013 by wdkirk because: ...I think I nailed this one.

edit on 24-5-2013 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

This is the celestial impact.

The towers in my vision. That are coming.

They are also the same aliens whom have been controlling the illuminati. The illuminatis greatest secret is that Their gods are alive and they actively make sacrifices to them.

REPTILLIAN INVASION. BUT WITH OWLS. AND THE OWLS ARNT REALLY OWLS THEY ARE GREYS..
confusing i know. but ^ satan did a very good job. Now you know why the owl symbolism is plastered everywhere. because of their big eyes and well.

^ because some got busy with a snake. Nephlem!. These are Pleiadians. this is why the pleiades is known for its tree referneces is because of the tree of knowldge which caused woman to bare birth to abominations (Sin) and thus ran rampent killing towns. Now, a jaguar rises from the mist. guided by Orion. to stop the owls presuit for gold and immortality.

bare whitness to the true god.

Of which consists of 3 primal aspects. This is trinity.

Of which we live within this god universe.

This is within the symbol. It means the core 4 physical states. Solid light liquid and gas of which all matter
converts through seemingly infinity.

This process was possible by the distribution of the 5th element (dark matter and dark energy) through the main 2 elements gas and fire to the bottom left and right elements liquid and solid. Of which matter is cooled. This would also be where the seed of the soul and all life comes from. The distribution of that collected contained matter, which is condensed data.

This process happens infinity and never stops.

IN most runes. These would be the letter G O D.
if you put the patter together it looks kinda like this.

This moth on its back is carrying a comination of sacred runes that when together.
Explain the forces of our reality and existance. On the wings of a moth.

I believe these things are called whispers? I am not ignorant of the messages of nature.
I have communicated with many animals people would scoof at. I would tap wood. Mimic their sounds.
Watch their body movements for gestures of friendship and i would use communicational tactics that one animal would use for another.

Bugs are intelligent. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There are some out there that can communicate with you through music. Such as tapping. And will mimic you tapping how ever many times you tap.
Random things people don't think exists. Hmm. Wish i really got that on youtube people would call me the bug whisper. LOL.

don't be brainwashed by them owls.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
aliens are real bro, I summon them. Nasty ones that draw the fear of any man. And they will be here to judge those servents of the owls you are seeing in your visions.

This i assure you. Will happen.

So whos soul is lighter than a feather?

edit on 27-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Response by,

EstimatedProphet. . .

Reply 2 Ediot-wdkirk by the Messenger;

You have told lies about what you have spoken in regards of the Father and of the Son, declares the Holy Spirit of truth!

First-off stupid, there is NO 99th-trumpet in scripture, but only seven trumpets which are nothing more but symbolic gestures that are based upon a metaphorical story to hide its true meaning. . !

Second, the only rejoicing that they will be doing in "HELL" will be screaming in great pain for rejecting the truth and for not repenting of their works and also for trying to overthrow the plans of the Holy Trinity in preparing a people that are destined for destruction and salvation!

Third, your signature says; Along came a (Stupid Stubborn) spider......

"Saving the weak and sick is only weakening the species!"

You hypocrite, you are against the Lord your God and you shall surly pay for your iniquities. . !

These words that you have posted in "your signature" are totally against the works of the Lord Jesus Christ. . . Which leads me to believe that you are one of those false pastors/prophets from the secret global societies of Satanic influence, bastards without a father because they had rejected Him!
edit on 29-5-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "ATS COLOR ERROR!"

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Quotas by CrypticSouthpaw;

This is the celestial impact.

The towers in my vision. That are coming.

They are also the same aliens whom have been controlling the illuminati. The illuminatis greatest secret is that Their gods are alive and they actively make sacrifices to them.

REPTILLIAN INVASION. BUT WITH OWLS. AND THE OWLS ARNT REALLY OWLS THEY ARE GREYS..
confusing i know. but ^ satan did a very good job. Now you know why the owl symbolism is plastered everywhere. because of their big eyes and well.

^ because some got busy with a snake. Nephlem!. These are Pleiadians. this is why the pleiades is known for its tree referneces is because of the tree of knowldge which caused woman to bare birth to abominations (Sin) and thus ran rampent killing towns. Now, a jaguar rises from the mist. guided by Orion. to stop the owls presuit for gold and immortality.

bare whitness to the true god.

Of which consists of 3 primal aspects. This is trinity.

Of which we live within this god universe, etcetera.

Response by EstimatedProphet, the true servant of the Most High;

You know nothing about the Tetragrammaton, which is the Holy Trinity. . !

Your beliefs are the same as what the stiff-nicked (stubborn and ignorant) people in history used too believe in. They are the same foolish believes of what the Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks and even some Jews, etcetera used to believe in before God Almighty striked their land and turned most of it into a desolate waste because of the works and iniquities of the people and worship of false gods and deities etcetera, either made-up from their own imaginations and of material things that have no life, yet they are abominations of man because of such sin. . !

They clearly rejected God and followed after Demons who are those fallen angels also known as your alien beings, etcetera. . . Your conclusions have really nothing to do with the LOCUSTS but its O.K. because I can turn these theories of yours around to shine some light of truth upon it, or them lies of nothingness and oblivion. . !

Anyways, nice try in trying to teach the simple-minded people about your ideas and/or theories of such human imagination(s) and NO, none of these things that you are mentioning about did I have dreams or visions of. . !

So make yourselves a favor and write about your own damn topic in another thread because these conclusions are wrong and sooo stupid, that people like yourself really believe that E.T. will come-on down and give you the finger. . . You are freakin weirdo’s, even more than me!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join