It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abyss and The Real Locusts of Revelation:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The time is near. Behold, he is coming with clouds and every eye will see him.His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.
-Revelation 1:3,7,16
The fulfillment of revelation surrounds us, the words are not the product of human precognition, but rather the deception of A hidden force in our world. The story is a tool of manipulation, and the test is to overcome human emotional weakness, and hold steadfast to the notion that humanity prevails only when pervaded by love and unity.

CROIX PERVASUM

Behold, the lion of tribe of Judah, the Root of David has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose it’s seven seals.
– Revelation 5:5
The seals are broken. The key to revelation is proof of precognition. The seals foretell events of the 20th and 21st centuries and the prophecy is not over.
Behold, a white horse… a crown was given to him and he went out conquering.Another horse fiery red, to take peace from the earth…Behold, a black horse and he who sat on it a pair of scales in his hands.
-Revelation 6:2-5
The first three horsemen of the apocalypse are eerily and temporally separated from the fourth. They are trumpets of the Second World War, the colors of the flag of the Nazi Party and represent the Third Reich, ushering in the beginning of the End Times. In addition, the "pair of scales" held by the black horsemen represents both the swastika (an abstract depiction of two overlaid scales), as well as the judgement of the Third Reich brought about by divine intervention in the outcome of the war.

Revelation 6:6 separates the first three from the fourth horseman, and it was not always so. This verse stands as proof that “The Man in the High Castle” is a prophetic work announcing a pivotal change in our original time line. Hitler’s drive for the Dragon’s Power was stopped and delayed… The interlude – the free market capitalism described in 6:6. This out of place line marks a change in the book also, dividing the four horsemen for a profound reason.

In our current times, the Pale Horse is the New World Order, spearheaded by the United States of America and it is the Beast and Abomination of Revelation.
Then I stood on the sand of the sea, and I saw a beast rising up….The Dragon gave him his power, his throne, and his great authority. -Revelation 13:1-2
While the first half of the Seals of Revelation is concerned with time travel, prophecy, veracity and divine intervention; the second half is testimony to our current plight. The transfer of this advanced technology, the harnessing of the power of quantum physics, from the Dragon to the Beast. The power and the throne are the ability to control the minds and machines of the masses, the technology responsible for the great mysteries and miracles.
When he opened the Fifth Seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. –Revelation 6:9.
The Fifth Seal is the deliverance of a list, those killed by the beast to protect the secret of the Dragon’s magic: John Norseen, Sean Stinn, Jim Keith, Danny Casolaro, Robert B. Nichols, John Kennedy, Princess Diana, countless others… these are the saints of Revelation 6:9. All perished in “accidental deaths” at the hands of the Octopus. Casolaro’s inspired name, the Beast coming from the sea.

12.12.12, The Sixth Seal, Revelations 6:
12: Behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black…and the moon became like blood
13: and the stars of heaven fell to the earth…
17: For the great day of his wrath has come.
Witness the Hidden Empire.
Expect visitors next year.
The Shadow Reich falls in 2017.
What comes next is up to you.
As for the Seventh Seal: There should be no worship but of truth and love. Seek these with your hearts and minds and you will find the science of divinity.

A true companion would expect no more and demand no less.

For the past two months, the Ministry has presented to the general public the message of change in our world. We have been given information concerning the technological method which has created and fostered the human phenomenon of religion for thousands of years. The overriding theme of this message, as well the True Seal of Revelation is that our species has culturally and scientifically evolved to a point where an objective evaluation must be made. I tell you, it the duty of every physicist, engineer and programmer to the whole of humanity to hear these words: Quantum entanglement and the direct teleportation of electrical charge into human neurons are responsible for divine inspiration, demonic possession, and a very sad state of affairs in our world today.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by judahslion

Your quote Yudahslion:
"direct teleportation of electrical charge into human neurons are responsible for divine inspiration, demonic possession, and a very sad state of affairs in our world today".

Could you elaborate on this for us. I find this very interesting.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChrist122

Thank you and I am looking forward to reading more. I was wondering what you think regarding blood types and 'their' specific tampering according to their origins.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusChrist122

Your posts all seem to 'go off topic' mysteriously, however what I find interesting is that in a round about way everything you write about leads to the pertinence of the thread. It is a matter of one thing leading to another in the greater picture of all things. Essentially affecting the questions raised indirectly and directly which would give background to the 'making' of circumstances that the thread is speaking about.

You provide a great deal of information which is sad to see pulled. Perhaps next time you can end your posts with a reference to the thread itself and how everything you are speaking of relates to it. (?) Just a suggestion that way we will not lose the information you share with us. You layout the domino affect that goes directly into the heart of the question poised.

I do believe there is a great deal of pertinent information that you have which is unique in this forum nowadays (on account of such insignificant research and inquiry in this sight as of the past couple of years. Much has deteriorated which is a dreadful loss for those of us who have been here a long time) and it is a real shame to see that disappear.

It is a loss that I don't think we can afford to have.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Post reply by EstimatedProphet;

Now here are some pictures with details of both modern and former mechanisms’ and apparatuses’ of flying devices and gliders and of their equipment.

First I will begin with some of the former, flying and gliding devices, that enables man to glide through thee air.

The first device, is the parachute!

Now, there are different models and prototypes of parachutes, but there are mainly two types, that are the most common and that are familiar with most of the common people!

These are the standard military parachutes with a Dome Canopy and the other, more modern parachute, called the "Ram-Air Model" with airfoils that enables the person to glide in the air, with more Drag, etc. Please click here to see more info! . . .en.wikipedia.org...

Now, today, the technologies of the "Aerodynamics" (The study of the motion in thee air) has advanced drastically, yet the former parachutes, which are still in use today are considered obsolete! ("Products which are discontinued or out of date.")

I do not mean to criticize these devices, but their standards are not worthy to be applied to an emergency of a time of disasters, such as an impending asteroid impact, because they might malfunction.

Now here are the secondary gliding devices, known as "Gliders!"

Now there are many designs and models for these apparatuses and there are also different styles and ways to launch these gliders into the air, etc.

And there are also some models with built-in motors, engines and propellars, to keep them afloat in the air.

Here are some pictures of some more technical and semi, mechanical devices that can glide or fly temporary through thee air.

Yet, unlike their predecessors (A thing followed or replaced by another) these mechanical devices depend on electricity and/or fossil fuel, to keep them afloat and functioning correctly!

Thus, also making these devices very dangerous, because of the tanks of compressed gasses, which are located in the back of these devices. And they also function more like a "Hovercraft" than a flying or gliding apparatus!

Therefore, these devices are just prototypes and obsolete models that will never be used in case of a "state of emergency matter, from an impending asteroid impact."

Here is another, more modern apparatus, also known as the "Jetpack!"

This jetpack along with its predecessors, also depends on fuel and even a built-in parachute for landing procedures. Because of its limited fuel capacity, it can only glide in the air for a certain amount of time, before plummeting strait to the ground!

Thus, the parachute in the back of this device is deployed for landing, because this apparatus and/or mechanism does not glide in the air, without thee essential and assistance of the small turbine engines that are built in this apparatus.

In other words, this device is useless without fuel to power its mini turbine engines. Thus the engines in this device are what support the function of this apparatus to work!

Here is another apparatus that can glide through thee air in a limited time only.
The Squirrel Suit, also known as the Wing-suit. It is a special jumpsuit that is worn by the human body that enables the person to glide through thee air.

The wingsuit is a gliding jumpsuit, that is an apparel made of the same fabrics used for parachutes and gliders.

It is powered by the natural wind, with extreme velocities, but rapidly declines and descends into the ground in an angle, and the person wearing this apparel, must also have a parachute harnessed, because of the great rate of speed, that is descending to the ground and traveling at high velocities.

In other words, the parachute must also be deployed and used in this apparatus as well, such as thee other devices, because of the great speed it can cause serious and fatal harm to the person without the parachute when landing!

With such velocities that some of these apparatuses are flying and gliding through thee air, make these products very lethal and dangerous when it comes to landing on the ground.

Therefore a parachute must be needed for almost all these devices!

Therefore the parachute is necessary in all these devices, and they are limited on the duration timing while gliding through thee air, thus making these apparatuses either obsolete or not recommended to be used in such an emergency, as an impending asteroid strike, here on earth!

Therefore, because of all these errors and possible malfunctions’ and the expense and costs, and also of the lack of material of these devices, makes these apparatus for sporting and recreational purposes only, because they are "limited on their abilities and functions," moreover, these are the reasons why they are not much important to the governments and therefore, making these apparatuses available to the public!

And now, through much of these dreams and visions that I had about an asteroid headed towards earth, and about the flying/gliding devices that I have posted here on this web site and also sent to the government agencies to some countries throughout the world, is still pending on those who want to manufacture and produce these products and/or prototypes, for testing and mass producing, because there is not much time left!

The design of the “Hybrid Glider” is to surpass these other apparatuses by the means of using them without the need of a parachute and the process of them, gliding through thee air for a substantial (extended) amount of time.

The design of the hybrid gliders that I have produced along with the information and procedures thereof, is what makes this product unique and one of its kind.

It is a product that is both, a glider and a parachute in one structure, built within a back pack of some sort and supported on the back of a single person only.

They are also suppose to be designed to enable the person to land in the ground, with-out the aid of a parachute apparatus, yet modifications to this design can be implied.

And it will also come equipped with a defense weapon, and only for its use to hurt and to harm, but “Not” to kill nor destroy!

If anybody interested in designing the task of this apparatus, then you may do so, you have all my permission. Also if you need the help and/or assistance in building this product, then please inform me within these posts and/or email me for some ideas and advise in how to build this product!

Yet, I do believe that I have supplied you with adequate information on this endeavor. And therefore, modifications and alterations can be added to this concept, if you please!

And I would also like to thank all of the staff on “ATS” for their support and appreciations, on these threads that I have posted. We are now advancing in the new millennium at the ending of this century, and that “we all” will come about distressful and painful days and suffering ahead of us, so please be strong my brethren!

With love, sincerely, EstimatedProphet, the Cleric of Jehovah the Almighty
And the Messenger of Jesus Christ!
edit on 26-12-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "More infomation added!"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by estimatedprophet

Sorry "Gentiles and descendants of Noah," for some of the dramatic scenes that I have portrayed in these words of mine.

If you are willing to accept the truth, then God bless you, for this information is what I shall leave for you before I go, and when I return, destruction shall follow and it shall be brought upon the earth, because of the apostasy and of the sins of the children of men, and also too bring this world to a complete stop!

These words are sincerely from EstimatedProphet, servant of the Lord. (Part One)

Here is this biblical oracle’(s), concerning these endeavors,’ so to help you understand the meaning of these end times and of the struggles of man, during the times of tribulation!

Revelation 9_The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth.

The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. (Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding)

2_When He opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

The Large Hadron Collider a.k.a. CERN facility, is one of the actual portal(s) of thee abyss that shall be opened prior to the asteroid strike here on earth.

One of the main goal(s) is too try and pull or suck-in this approaching celestial body, by reason of this black hole that will be created by this weapon and/or machine.

What they don't know is that this was prophesied about 2,000 years ago, before the scientist and world governments started building the great underground facility for nuclear research, a.k.a. Cern, the large hadron collider!

The problem here is that the approaching asteroid will be guided by the angel of the Lord, who will have full control and authority over the asteroid and He will be known as the destroyer, because the asteroid is the object that will bring this world and society, the economy and the system thereof, too an end!

Yet the ending result of the asteroid strike would be a mega tsunami that will rush in-land off the coasts of thee Atlantic Ocean. Europe will lay completely devastated occurding to what is written and prophesied years ago about the wounded head of the beast/system of the "NWO!"
[color=violet]Therefore, anyone living near these areas must move now or make plans to move-out, or face the aftermath of doom and destruction near the coastal areas of thee Atlantic Ocean!

Revelation 13:3_ Europe is also considered one of the seven “Heads,” super powers of the known modern world. “The revived Roman, German and Greece empires, the beast system of the NWO!”

Yes, the heads of the beast are considered heavy populated and major continents and nations of commerce and power in the modern world of today.
In other words, each continent that is considered a “Metropolis will make-up one head of that beast mentioned in the bible!”

And the opening portal to the earth's core will cause this great tsunami to cease, stopping at the mouth of this bottomless hole that will be opened-up by the extra-dimensional being and/or angel of the Lord, as prophesied in this other verse in the book of revelation, also with the same meanings as the trumpets and of the four horsemen.

Revelation 12:15-16_Shymbolically it is speaking about what the asteroid, which is also described as Satan and a red dragon, being thrown-out from heaven and flung to the earth, landing on the Sea.

Now the dragon described in this chapter and the verses in these chapters that I have added here as well, are one in the same and are described in different forms, yet with the overall meaning of an impending asteroid impact here on earth!

From the beginning in Revelation 8:1-13 & 18:21-24 The oracle concerning Babylon a.k.a. (U.S.A!)

And again, the entire revelation in chapter twelve is about the saints, who are described as a holy woman and/or bride of Christ, and the red dragon being both the fall of Satan and an approaching asteroid here on earth, as also described in the first two trumpets and the fifth as well!

Now I am bringing to you, all of these things together, and so I am trying to help you understand the truth, of what is to happen to us very soon here on earth!

Please I urge you to be ready and to be prepared as well, both in the flesh and in spirit!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by estimatedprophet

Revelation 9:3_And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

The revelation of these locusts are not what they seem to be as described, but rather they are of symbolic metaphor and figurative gestures, that in truth, they are nothing more but,

“flying men, with a wing-suit apparatus of some sort!”

These men are paratroopers of the government elite forces, who will also come to be known as, “The Real Locusts from the Book of Revelations!"
[color=skyblue]"Thus, the Legend of the Flying Locusts Lives, Soon, at a District Near You!"

This apparatus is a hybrid glider pack that will be worn by the paratroopers, prior to the asteroid strike here on earth. The sole purpose of this devise is to minimize casualties of the government elite, (soldiers) by simply avoiding the impact while gliding through thee air, as mentioned in the biblical text!

Mean while, additional ground forces will have to brace themselves for impact, in the streets or inside subterranean underground structures. While at the same time, ground forces will be supporting these incoming paratroopers from civilian resistance on the streets!

Therefore, prior to the asteroid impact, there will be many aircraft in the sky with these paratroopers, who will be waiting to descend upon the earth from high up in the sky!

Now, when the asteroid strikes, the great impact will cause fractures within the earth, thus causing volcanic activity all over the earth and the portal of the bottomless pit, shall also be opened, by the intervention of the CERN facility of nuclear research, that will also cause much smoke to arise-up in the air, all over the world!

[color=skyblue]This is why it is written, that the sun and the air will be darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 9:3_And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth.

Now, when these things written here start happening, the paratroopers will jump out of thee aircraft, gliding down to the earth and it will seem as if they came out of the plumes of smoke, that will be caused by all of these anomalies mentioned here!

The aftermath of all these endeavors’ and tribulations, is civilian depopulation, and since there will be a great impact on earth, that the oblivious common populace will be greatly decimated by this event!

Most of the common people will be unprepared and some, if not most of the people will dismiss these claims as a hoax, and others will say that these are the words of a madman and a lunatic. But the truth will be revealed to all the people, at the appointed time of the end!

And since the governments have been preparing all these years for this very hour, day, month and year, while at the same time simultaneously keeping the common people asleep from the truth, then there will not be much of a struggle for the governments men, since their loss will be minimized by preparation, the struggle will be on the opposite side, only in the beginning of these tribulations!

For all will come to suffer in the great day of the Lord, God the Almighty, But salvation shall be for those who accept the truth and their fate!

Revelation 9:4_They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

The people who do not have the seal of God, will be those who do not revere or acknowledge the Lord or His Son’s name, Jesus Christ.

During these dreadful times, the saints will come together in preparation through fasting, mourning and lamentation, thus, these will be the people with the seal of God on their foreheads, for they shall revere the name of the Lord with great supplication!

And the words that are mentioned here will be spread throughout the world and in different languages and communications, before and after these dreadful days and times appear, here on earth!

Revelation 9:5_They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes.

[color=skyblue]They are not allowed to kill people because the reason for this act is to inflict fear through pain. Thus enabling the people to repent and prepare with supplication to the Lord God!

These five months are very crucial to the people because it is the allotted time given to them, for their humble preparation all over the earth. For all this time, the people where oblivious to the fact, that the three and a half years of supplication and preparation are almost at an end!

In other words, by the sixed month, the sixed trumpet blast will sound-off, and the symbolic interpretation of this trumpet is then followed by the metaphorical “Red Horse of the Apocalypse!”

The symbolic interpretation of the sixed trumpet and the red horse of thee apocalypse is one in the same. It is actually when the governments create a new world system for themselves and anyone who wants to be a part of this system must be initiated through being microchipped. (A.k.a Mark of the Beast!)

Unfortunately people will be given a cruel choice, death and/or R.F.I.D implant!

Therefore the troopers who hid themselves underground before the asteroid impact will be known as the infamous world and/or state police force, a.k.a. FEMA, INTERPOOL, etc and this is the red horse and the sixed trumpet, when Martial Law and civilian detainment shall be enforced!

“This is the true mystery of the red horse of revelation and of the sixed trumpet!”
More about this information will be added on another thread, please bear with me and give me some time to respond about these other revelations, thank you!

Revelation 9:6_During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. 7_The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.

Revelation 9:8_Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9_They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

Revelation 9:10_They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11_They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

edit on 17-1-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "Added More Info, Thank You!"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

You do realise that the Book of Revelations is about as real as a Comic Book right?

It was written by Men who used the stories of the end of the world from a multitude of world religions and ancient mythology.

There is a higher probability of you hitting a multiple state lottery three times in one week without buying a single ticket while you also get a ride to the lottery offices by some passing Aliens who happen to have Elvis aboard and you both jam on Jailhouse Rock while waiting in the Lottery office for the agent who turns out to be Bono from U-2.

This stuff is not real.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Reply to SplitInfinity

By EstimatedProphet;

Whatever you say,
But like I said before, if you did not understand, then that’s not my fault.

For some will come to believe and understand but most will not. But at the ending of this world, all the truth shall be revealed and even the ignorant of heart will know this, because you have just read before it happened.

There will be no excuse for those who know the truth, yet do not believe or deny it!

And the Holy Bible was not influenced by religion or any other institutions, nor was it inspired by man, but by a divine presence who is not a mythology, but He is the creator of all heaven and earth.

The world and the system that you and many others are living in and believe it to be real, in reality it is NOT!

For at any given hour and day, it can all come to an end, your life and even this world!

What happened to those dinosaurs and the giant humans that used to walk the earth before the great deluge?

And did you not know, that even the tallest mountains and hills have evidence of marine life because of this great biblical event?

But you are probably one of those people that would prefer to believe whatever they want you to know through their stupid history books!

Everything that you do is being recorded and nothing is hidden or in secret, because your soul and mind, witness and testify to all these things that is being done, while living in the body of flesh!

Emotions and feelings are also all recorded and are even interpreted by electrical pulses into your brain, thus giving you the illusion of reality!

The heart and the mind are one in the same, yet the life energy and the blood plasma is true life to your physical body of flesh and nourishment to the bones!

Note: I am against the religious systems of man, because they are based on traditions, lies and imaginations of men. The reason for this, is because they speak not the truth that I speak of and they do not move by the spirit of both faith and the truth!

The bible is truly based on archeological evidence and recorded events of past history and it is truth and based on faith and not of these religious concepts and ideals of man.

And there is far more to life than this stupid man made, prison system of the world that we are living in right know.

Tell me if you can, what happens to all the people who have passed away and died?

Whatever that life energy that dwells inside of man, is only borrowed, yet if you do not believe that this energy is life, then you are dead already, because this energy has a name and it is called a spirit or soul!

The Lord of Spirits will judge those who do not believe and have rejected this truth, and the end result to these souls who did not care, will be cut-off from life forever, just as a fire is extinguished and put-out!

People are being brainwashed and mind conditioned through school, the media and other sources that manipulate the minds of people, gradually taking them away from the faith of truth!

Your choice and your life, choose whatever you want, but do this wisely, because after you die, believe me, that all our deeds here on earth and the rejection of the Holy Spirit will be accounted for in the hereafter!

I would appreciate that the people stay on topic and stop believing that these theories and believes are based on religious ideas, because they are not, but I guess this will not happen!

Anyways, thank you for posting, but,

I am not only speaking to you directly, but to others like yourself, who think that they understand and know and yet, you do not!

edit on 17-1-2013 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I am almost speechless(and that's very rare) I know many who believe MANY different interpretations of what is "called" the Book of Revelation".....however this is just ..... WOW!!

Unfortunately for anyone who does believe those interpretations they are wrong...very, very, very wrong.I completely understand why they believe them though.I do agree it is a very complex book.It is the culmination of what the wholes scriptures are about and were written for.It is the process of the salvation of mankind...and specifically addressed to the elect... the few are chosen...not the many are called.All of mankind is being delivered however everyone in their own order(everything is an equation that has already been summed).

The religious have turned it into revelation the gruesome comic book instead of the real meaning.. the apocalypse(which means the unveiling) of Jesus (Yahshua which means Gods salvation/deliverance) Christ (messiah which means the anointing..the power of God) .It is the unveiling of the plan(equation) of salvation by GODS power.

It is written by signifying(the meaning and action of numbers) and symbols (metaphors of words).NONE of it is literal.There is no 7 year tribulation or "rapture".or red dragon with 7 heads,.or monster locusts or the incarnation of Satan into a man called the Antichrist no hell called the lake of fire(there is no mention of the"The Antichrist" or hell in it)...etc etc...that is all fantasy bordering on blasphemy (and very poor manipulation and extrapolation of the scripture)

I know that this will not be believed and I am not trying to convince anyone however I know it is also important to counter fantasy and falsity with The Truth.AS the OP said it will ALL be known(unveiled) however it is not anything I've read here..not even close.The Creator God is not a ghoul or a fool as depicted here.He created everything for a purpose.God isn't going to destroy everything and everyone like a angry child because someone doesn't understands him.To believe that is vanity of vanities.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
hmmmm....

your artwork is fantastic

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Unlike yourself...I will provide some logic and examples to explain myself.

You believe Revelations as written is a FACT. I have said it is a STORY written by Ancient Man who based it upon the writtings and Mythology of MANY Religions and Cultures.

You use the BIBLE to a great extent when presenting your...proof...and thus you rely upon the Bible as being TRUE to a great extent. But what if I were to tell and show you something you can easily check on by yourself on a number of various Christian Sect websites as well as it can even be checked upon to see what I post is true on the Vatican Website...this way you cannot say I am providing links to prove my statement that are anti Christian or Anti-Bible.

This is a FACT....The current New and Old Tesaments have MULTITUDES of MISTRANSLATIONS from the ancient languages used by the parties that are written about in those Bibles.

This is a FACT and it can be checked by going on a variety of Christian Sect Websites that have Bible Science Teams as well as the Vatican Website which has several Bible Science Groups on the site that anyone can access and read their conclusions.....this FACT is...MOSES DID NOT PART THE RED SEA...HE AND HIS PEOPLE CROSSED THE REED SEA...a marshy tidal region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea.

This Marshy, Tidal area that is called the Reed Sea was wriiten about in the ORIGINAL TEXT used and translated INCORRECTLY and thus the false story of Moses PARTING the Red Sea was selected and placed in the Old Testament.

As Moses and his people crossed this Marshy Tidal region that would flood during High Tide and the waters would recede during Low Tide to the point that the Reed Sea was passible and one could walk across it to the other side.

Moses and his people crossed the Reed Sea during Low Tide and the following Egyptian Army crossed it at the very end of the Low Tide Period and unfortunately for them...the time for Hide Tide approached causing the sea water to rush in and swamp the Egyptian Army's Men and Chariots.

In a Archeaological Dig of this now sandy area...many Egyptian Chariots were found preserved in the ancient one time mud and sediments. It is believed that the Egyptian Army did not drown as is described in the Biblical Text but rather the High Tide Water was high enough to swamp their chariots and ground to a hault the Egyptian Armies pursuit...but was not so chatastrophic an event.

If the ancient text had been properly translated to it's original meaning of Moses crossing the Reed Sea...and then after more than a thousand years of continual rewritting of this event and newer Books of the Bible being published as each book was put out this story changed and became more and more sensational.

YOU YOURSELF....can go online and look at the ORIGINAL ANCIENT TEXT that this story was written from....and then look at that text's ACTUAL REAL TRANSLATION. Then you will see the FACTS.

After many Christian Leaders as well as the Vatican were asked why it was that they KNEW this story to be mistranslated as well as the story being MASSIVELY OVERSTATED IN FACT....why if they all KNEW THIS TO BE TRUE....why they would not change it back to what the story REALLY was supposed to be?

The various Christian Leaders as well as this statement from the VATICAN expressed the same sentiment....We know that the story of Moses parting the Red sea is a MISTRANSLATION as well as an over exageration but to change it now after so many years such a beloved story....to do so would only CONFUSE THE FAITHFUL.

What I have posted here is FACT AND YOU CAN LOOK IT UP. And while you are doing this look up the reason why so many Gospels were ommitted from the Bible such as the Gospel of Mary Magdylene and the Gospel of Judas as a few examples. The reason for this is that in the 4 Standard Apostles Gospels in the New Testament...they are specific that Jesus stated he was the actual SON OF GOD. Mary, Judas and a few other wrote in their Gospels that JESUS said that he was the Soon of GOD but then WE COULD ALL BE SON'S AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD IF WE PRACTICED HIS TEACHINGS.

These Gospels were selectively left out of the New Testament in favor of the other 4 Asostles Gospels as they were specific to saying that ONLY JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD and they had no mention that we all could be the SON'S and DAUGHTER'S OF GOD if we just did as Jesus did.

THIS IS ALSO A FACT. You can look it up and discuss it on the Vatican Website or a variety of other Christian Sect...Babtist, Lutherin...etc...etc...Websites of your choosing.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Quotes by Rex282
I am almost speechless(and that's very rare) I know many who believe MANY different interpretations of what is "called" the Book of Revelation".....however this is just ..... WOW!!

Unfortunately for anyone who does believe those interpretations they are wrong...very, very, very wrong. I completely understand why they believe them though. I do agree it is a very complex book.
Response(s) by EstimatedProphet;
The book of revelations is not a complex book, but it is hidden truth that is being revealed before your very eyes.

There are many reasons why the secrets in the book(s) are hidden and not only in the book of revelations but the entire holy bible has many hidden prophecies, both from the old and the new testaments therein, which are yet to be fulfilled!

My interpretations of the entire bible are not wrong and surly they shall all come to pass at their appointed time.
“For it is written that the Lord shall send the messenger before the dreadful days of thee end!"

God always keeps His promises and He always sends His servants the prophets to prepare the people of things to come. People think that the coming of the Lord will be a glorious one but not so for the children of flesh, for that day it shall burn like a furnace and the elements shall melt before the holy flame of God the Almighty, that people will have to conceal themselves in the mountains or under the land and they will all tremble with great fear at the arrival of the Lord of Hosts, for this too is also written!

They are the culmination of what the wholes scriptures are about and were written for. It is the process of the salvation of mankind...and specifically addressed to the elect... the few are chosen...not the many are called. All of mankind is being delivered however everyone in their own order(everything is an equation that has already been summed).
The entire scripture is addressed to all of mankind. All are called but only a few are chosen because only a few will accept this truth.

Many people even now are secretly selling their souls to the evil one, that is the "system of the world" for material things and money! (The governments secret societies, Satanic cults and religious organizations of human deception!)

The religious have turned it into revelation the gruesome comic book instead of the real meaning.. the apocalypse(which means the unveiling) of Jesus (Yahshua which means Gods salvation/deliverance) Christ (messiah which means the anointing..the power of God) .It is the unveiling of the plan(equation) of salvation by GODS power.
Religion isn’t doing anything to prepare the people, yet on the contrary they lie to them by telling people good things that they would rather hear only and not the truth of the dreadful days that are soon to come here on earth.

The people let themselves to be deceived, as if they cover themselves with a Vail, so that they cannot see nor hear the truth. The reasons why people act so stubbornly from the truth is because it hurts to know that destruction is coming up ahead and so they would rather ignore it than to accept it!

Jesus Christ is the Lord and Saviour. No one can go through God accept through Him (Jesus) first, who is also the archangel Michael, the protector and redeemer of the children of men!

It is written by signifying(the meaning and action of numbers) and symbols (metaphors of words).NONE of it is literal.There is no 7 year tribulation or "rapture".or red dragon with 7 heads,.or monster locusts or the incarnation of Satan into a man called the Antichrist no hell called the lake of fire(there is no mention of "The Antichrist" or hell in it)...etc etc...that is all fantasy bordering on blasphemy (and very poor manipulation and extrapolation of the scripture)
With this argument here, I believe that maybe you are a Jehovah’s Witness, but you cannot be a witness to God if you are not a witness to His Son and testify about Him who came and shall return for the salvation of mankind!

Hell does exists and it is found at the center of the earth!

And the man of sin and perdition is here, although many fail to see him, he is the prince of the most powerful nation in the world. (Babylon, the United States of America!)

Now there are many Antichrists and they are simply those people who do not believe and reject Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour, yet the bible speaks about One in particular, who will be the "Voice" of the one world government of the new world order, someone kind of like Hitler and his neo Nazi regime after the asteroid strike here on earth!

I know that this will not be believed and I am not trying to convince anyone however I know it is also important to counter fantasy and falsity with The Truth.AS the OP said it will ALL be known(unveiled) however it is not anything I've read here..not even close.The Creator God is not a ghoul or a fool as depicted here.He created everything for a purpose.God isn't going to destroy everything and everyone like a angry child because someone doesn't understands him.To believe that is vanity of vanities.

You really don’t know or understand what you are talking about. You are contradicting yourself to much and the holy bible speaks about “the Day of the Lord” as a time of destruction upon the earth, but all of does who put their trust and hope in Jesus Christ will be saved and not only will they practice this faith, they shall also sacrifice their very lives for their Saviour and they will reject the new world order and the evil, one world government and their false system (prison) for humanity.

Yes, these are the saints who will be executed by being beheaded for rejecting the world and accepting the Lord. They are those “144,000” who will also be more Gentiles than Jews because of their acceptance of Jesus Christ and all the religious systems and organizations of men will convert into a “One World Satanic Church” where they, all of those false preachers and pastors will set-up an image ("Cybernetic Organism" and/or Artificial Intelligence”) of the One World Government Leader, which will cause all of those who do not bow-down and worship this mechanism, will also be put to death as well!

“Now there is more about this topic but I would appreciate it, if you can stay on-topic of the threads title only and stop telling me about the claims that you supposedly know and yet you do not, please!”

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Reply to SplitInfinity
From EstimatedProphet, The Messenger of the Lord!

Dear SplitInfinity, part one;

Again, like I said before “please try and stick to the thread’s topic only!"
Yet your stubborn ignorance is proven by its foolishness.

I had responded to you before, that I do not give a damn about those religious organizations nor their religious false leaders, because they are nothing but a “cult” that are run by the government secret societies and false preachers that do not speak of God's truth, yet they use the Lord's name in vain to decieve the masses!

The things that you have mentioned in your response about the “Red Sea parting and the testimony of Moses and of all the witnesses that day,” etc, it's Bull $hoyt.
Do you not know to whom you are responding too?

Don’t you know that I know who the “hell” Vatican is and of whom they serve?
Surely not the Lord God the Almighty!

Don’t you know that these men along with many others are imposters, and they have nothing to do with the works of Christ at all, yet there organizations are secretly based on Satanic believes and rituals by deceiving and concealing themselves like men of God, with the hearts of Antichrist(s), to deceive the masses, by mixing the truth with their bloody lies and to make lots of money, etc!

They are “wolves” in sheeps clothes, modern day Pharisees and they are the false prophets that are mentioned in the Holy Bible!

They pose as Christians and servants of God but most of them if not all are secret Satanic agents and members of the governments "Free Masonry and illuminati societies of this world!"

Likewise, the false Christian leaders and of all thee other religious sects, who are all imposters, claiming to serve God, and yet almost all of them are members of these secret Masonic, government societies to confuse the masses of people with their ignorant religious “crap and lies, both claiming to be Christians and servants of God, but they are not!”

Surely did not the Lord Jesus say:
Does who are “not” from the world are the children of the Lord God who lives forever and ever. And to does who are from the world are the children from the evil one, Satan, who is the prince of this world!

The Lord Jesus Christ also said this about these people:
Luke 21:8_ "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, “The time is near.” Do not follow after them!

Therefore, the Satanic world will soon come to an end, in this I swear to the Most High who lives forever and ever. But like it is written, I need no followers, only for you to believe in the truth, and also for you to prepare yourselves for the dreadful days of destruction which are coming-up ahead very soon!

Then shall the Messianic kingdom and the saints who where long suffering and oppressed by the cruel system of this world, will soon be established forever and ever in this earth, both in the former and in the new, “Amen!”

Where do you think that these cults and organizations get aid and support and funds from to pay for their churches and property, etc?

Moreover, these religious leaders are reaping more money for themselves from what they are receiving by deception with lies to the people, mixing the truth with their flattery, and telling the people sweet things that they want to hear, rather than the truth!

These churches and synagogues of theirs, for deceiving people, are their actual businesses, where they make their money, by using the Lords name in vain for their ambitions and pleasures!

These false prophets, preachers and pastors are modern day Pharisees. None of these religious organizations’ originate from the Lord or have nothing to do with God at all, accept that they use the power of deception to manipulate the minds of the people with their false crap, to make their wealth!

For God has not created these religious organizations but man did, for their benefit to deceive the masses through their secret societies. And again, the Lord did not established these organizations in the world, because the Lord who lives forever, wants His people to actually believe in Him with truth and with faith and to follow Him with all their hearts and soul(s)/spirit!

Since you do not understand I shall tell you again, that these cults are made-up by man who use God’s name in vain, in order to mix the truth with their bloody lies!

“Money is key to their ambitions and their sins, because they are all found guilty for misleading the people with their lies and false beliefs and dogma and traditions of man!"

”Wake up, for you are all asleep!”
edit on 25-2-2013 by estimatedprophet because: color additive error!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well arn't you just a bucket of cheer?!? LOL!

Why is it that Revelations...something that has a traced history of being written using various texts from many religions and prophecys fortelling the end of the World...as well as it's origins being shown as being written by men for no other purpose but to scare the hell out of the faithful...has such a grip on some people?

I mean...can anyone here tell me they REALLY BELIEVE that anytime now...the world will end....in the way it is written in Revelations...with the Horsemen...and the Rapture...and the big bout between the powers of Heaven and Hell?

And...WHY...would anyone actually believe this?

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I have not read the whole thread so i don't know if someone has said this .
I think the locusts are those tiny flying drones that can kill or do other things ,maybe they are robot flying drones that can kill or just sting you to make you sick ect.1%
edit on 26-2-2013 by my1percent because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Quote by SplitInfinity

Why is it that Revelations...something that has a traced history of being written using various texts from many religions and prophecies foretelling the end of the World...as well as it's origins being shown as being written by men for no other purpose but to scare the hell out of the faithful...has such a grip on some people?

"That is not true!"

Never has the holy bible or the book of revelations been inspired by religious theories or ideals of men, but based simply by faith in the Lord, who is the director and the author of such work.

The occult of these religious organizations began to manifest after Christ's death, so that the Satanic influenced government can try and to cover-up the truth. Therefore this is the reason why the book of revelations was concealed metaphorically in symbolic gestures to hide this truth from the Satanic world powers of deception, from stopping them in trying to change the scriptures and its meaning of future events!

The bible simply foretells the future as well as the history of humanity throughout all these years. Yet this generation is apostate and wicked and has either forgotten the Lord and/or they have been deceived by these occults which you call religion and organizations and institutions of man, to deceive the minds of the people from the true faith of our origins in life!

Therefore I know why you are against me, it is because of the truth that I am speaking of and also because of the authority by which I am here. "You will surely pay in the hereafter if you don't repent." But just like all thee others who make a pact and alliance with the Devil Satan, you will continue to deny "The Holy Spirit of Truth" and you shall find yourselves in this eternal perdition, in this I swear!

So you may laugh-out-loud now and then afterward you may find yourself crying forever in the pit of Hades for your proudfull insolence!

By EstimatedProphet, Part Two;

I told you to be wise and not to be foolish before you have responded to me in such a way, but I shall use your stubborn ignorance by making an example for the other people, so that they can learn prudence and wisdom from the Lord!

For I have true faith, dreams and visions of future events and not from these false religious ideals or cults to back-up my claim and testimony about the “truth” that I am speaking of. And all the saints of the Most High shall say; “Amen!”

"All biblical secrets are revealed to me through dreams and visions and faith from the Lord who lives forever and ever, glory to the Lamb of God for His is the Eternal Kingdom Forever!"

There are no mistranslations in the bible because I have studied it and I have also been educated in this worldly system of man, yet some bibles have been altered by these cults and some of these books that have been altered still speak about the truth!

The New World Translation bible is the bible that the Jehovah Witnesses use and it has been altered by the Masonic member(s) of the governments “secret society” Charles Taze Russell and his associates. This bible along with the "Gregorian bible" have been altered to try and conceal the truth. Charles Taze Russell believed that their is no "Hell" so he took the meanings of hell out of the scripture and replaced it with other false words!

"Millions of followers are being deceived by these cults and each one believes that they are the one(s) ordained by God Himself, but this is not true, it is deception and mind conditioning of the human consciousness. These organizations and societies use God as a "Front" and the Lords name in vain for their malicious practices and teachings of false beliefs to the people!"

These occults are actually keeping the people in a state of sleep from the truth and of the world around them, in-which they are living in.

Unfortunately too Charles, he is not resting in the "Grave," yet he is found in that perdition where many of these false prophets, preachers and pastors and even “followers,” etc, will end-up if they don't repent and stop lying to one another and for them to do what is right in the sight of the Lord. Yet this will not happen for most of them and the mouth of hell is always thirsty and never filled!

[color=skyblue]In 1961 the Watchtower Societies published its own translation of the scripture called "The New World Translation."

The new world translation bible sounds familiar doesn't it, kind of like "The New World Order," of changed and altered scripture to deceive the masses of followers!

Here is the biblical interpretation, warnings and prophecy regarding such alterations from the Holy Bible!

Revelation 22:18_I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19_And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20_He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

edit on 28-2-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "The Truth!"

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm guessing they'll be genetically engineered microorganisms or insects (biomechanical?)
not looking forward to them anyway

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
On a side note a pink pedo bear was seen digging a sinkhole in Florida and was heard saying "This is Sparta!" while doing the Harlem Shake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join