It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abyss and The Real Locusts of Revelation:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Haha, this is the best fanatasy story ever written. I've read much "opinions" and "explenations" on the internet from (psychotic) christians who where obsessed with Revelations, but yours is truly the most original.

Still, I don't belive it, and I'm also not scared, it sounds to retarded for me...
The truth hurts and sometimes it hurts so badly that people will stay away from it,try to ignore it and deny it,but its not going away and all truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed,then they are violently opposed and finally they are accepted as being self evident...

I don;t know what you mean? Do you suggest that the topic starter is on the right track???

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

as far as an asteroid or comet hitting the earth,unfortunately its not a question of if it happens,but when it happens and i'm really suprised that it has'nt happened already,like during the 1700's or 1800's or whenever, because we and the earth are living,moving targets with bulls eyes upon us and we have been for a very long time...

Who the swarms of locust will actually be,who will rise up out of the abyss,are the reptilian and insectoid aliens who inhabit some of the 95% or earth thats completely unknown to us and totally unexplored by us,the hundreds of millions of square miles of area deep beneath us underground and far below within the ocean.They are going to ascend and reclaim the surface of earth as their own once again and as strange as that may be,as weird as that might sound,thats how i feel about it and thats what i think is going to happen to us and it will be armageddon,our apocalypse...
edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

as far as an asteroid or comet hitting the earth,its not a question of if,but when it happens and who the swarms of locust really are that will rise up out of the abyss are imo,the reptilian and insectoid aliens who inhabit some of the 95% or earth thats comletely unknown to us and totally unexplored by us,the hundreds of millions of square miles of area deep beneath us underground...

And that is why the story's about reptilians and insectoids are fake, because they are unknown to us so also unable to "explore". No proof... But you probably have a very nice explanation for this (and I am not intrested in that psyhotic fantasy stuff)..

You and the topic starter are insane and unable to think in a rational and normal way. Al hope is lost for both of you hehe

edit on 18-3-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Quote by, Blocula! . . . . . .

The truth hurts and sometimes it hurts so badly that people will stay away from it,try to ignore it and deny it, but its not going away and all truths pass through three stages, first they are ridiculed, then they are violently opposed and finally they are accepted as being self evident...!

[color=Cyan]Quote response by, EstimatedProphet: . . . . . . .

"That is very true and that is exactly what is going to happen and what is happening right now at this very moment as we speak!"

About a third of this world shall ignore these warnings and consider them lies, stories and fairy-tales to scare and to put fear in the minds of the population, and still others will think that it is just my paranoia, or that I want to make a name for myself by becoming famous and/or having some followers like some sort of radical religious leader etc.

But no, this is truth and the reality of this world, and everything that I described from scripture has a logical meaning to it all, and it is not over-exaggerated as most people think, but instead common sense, logic and truth are my interpretations of this matter in the Book of Revelations and of the prophecies of the "Son of Man" who must come to suffer many trials before He is revealed to the entire world, during the End of Times!

The rest of the world of the common people, which is about a quarter 1/4, of the worlds population shall listen and heed of these warnings and they will come to prepare themselves and to accept their fate, by accepting this "faith" which I have mentioned about here, in some of these threads.

Yet, some governments and leaders of the world already know who I am and what I represent, but they too, are careful to heed of these words of warnings because they know of it's truth and importance, even for their struggle of preservation and survival in the Earth today and in the Hereafter!

[color=Cyan]The rest of the world which is that third half I mentioned, will not listen to reason and they will come to be deluded by their governments and world leaders of a false world of totalitarianism, and a dystopian society will be set-up for them and all their rights, freedoms and liberties shall be taken away from them all, ("As a slave populace!")

These people shall come to suffer for a great while at the hands of their new governments and wold leaders before they die. These people are the ones who did not want to accept the truth and where persuaded by the governments with lies and deceit with great delusions and of the hopes of a "new world" of living, after the catastrophe caused by the asteroid!

("It shall be a new cruel world of lies, for the common people who will come to accept it!")

Who is drawing all the awesome art work that's been posted in this thread?

Most of the pictures that are posted on this thread, I have found them on the internet, but the drawings of the glider concept and apparatus are my actual drawings.
(They are the drawings with my signature at the bottom of the paratroopers sketches!)

The glider apparatus is non-existent and has not yet been developed, because I would need the governments assistance in-order to build this devise. And since it will be used by their men, for their survival and preservation, they would need to contact me for the completion or building of this project or device.

I have sent some information in various government agencies and corporations around the globe, about the concern of this matter and of the importance of the "Hybrid Glider" for their elite's preservation, to survive this catastrophe and the event of biblical proportions, here in this world that shall occur!

edit on 18-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "ATS error on color additive!"

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The 3/4's of humanity who will not heed the warnings and the final signs are those who have been blinded by denial and posessed by materialistic illusions...

Nice drawings by the way...

I draw myself,with colored pens,lead pencils and colored pencils for a long time now and i only draw on 8-1/2" x 11" white paper.I have a couple of hundred drawings in my scrap book,i draw mostly 3-d optical illusions,fantasy vehicles,space ships,weird monsters and futuristic architecture,sometimes with some of those different types blended together and my latest multi-colored pencil drawing took me well over a hundred hours just to color it in,2 or 3 hours a night for quite a while...

edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Quotes by, yougetwhatyoudeserve. . . . . . !
[color=Cyan]Originally posted and quote response by,
EstimatedProphet. . . . . . !

Oeehhh scary, haha. Have you ever read what you just typed?
"You call me proud but you sound pretty "proud" too. You are so proud that you won't accept people who don't accept your fake and self-proclaimed messiah!"

You are crazy and need help, also you still don't scare me with story's about the hell and with your pictures of fantasy demons, so stop trying ok?

[color=Cyan]I guess that you will have to wait and see for yourself who is, or who will be the real Messiah, the Anointed One of God. But I am afraid, by that time, it might be to late for you, who don't believe in Him already!

Again, I am not forcing anyone to believe in what I write or say, the choices are for you all, to decide and to make!

Again, I am not trying to scare you or anyone else, so please try not to wet your undergarments, upon hearing about this truth!

Haha, this is a true christian message of love....

Damn you are pretty insane, you are so insane that I won't take the time to troll you with your other arguments. Becasue you are simply trolling yourself with this, and it is pretty amusing for me to see how you upset yourself haha.

The topic starter is insane and unable to think in a rational and normal way. All hope is lost for you hehe. . .!

[color=Cyan]You are right, I am insane and by far the most F#@K!NG craziest man in this planet who is trying to do something/anything about this matter. To prepare them, "The People" and to let them know about what is going to happen to us all, "whether they like it or not, because it is my responsibility and obligation to do so!"

And I do agree with you that I need help, but everyone else is just so stuck, or busy with a worldly matter here on Earth, and most of them are oblivious to the fact, that a "Giant $H!T," is going to fall on us, and I am also worried that they are not ready for this, or the aftermath of this endeavor at all.

Therefore, I must do what I have to do, whether the people listen or fail to listen.
This message will get through, one way or another. I swear by my God who lives forever, that this message will get through at the appointed time and "that we don't have much time left!"

Haha, this is the best fanatasy story ever written. I've read much "opinions" and "explenations" on the internet from (psychotic) christians who where obsessed with Revelations, but yours is truly the most original.

Still, I don't belive it, and I'm also not scared, it sounds to retarded for me...

[color=Cyan]"Why, Thank You!"

It is my most original masterpiece of work out there "yet," in the world right now.
It is simply something that can call out to some of those, brain dead people in the world, "like yourself,"[color=Cyan] and to kind-of get them ready, aware and/or prepared, or something, and the fact that you are responding to these words, this means that it is working!

But nevertheless, I will keep at it, "till the day that I am put to death," and even-so, when I am free from my physical body, I will keep on going and serving my Lord, as long as I live forever. If it pleases The Most High, The Eternal Living God of all creation!

And so again, please don't fear and just put your trust in the Lord, whoever that might be for you. And so, laugh now and cry later!

edit on 19-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "Color Additive Error!"

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Caution and Warning to the world governments who shall deploy of this hybrid glider apparatus!

Do not fly thee aircraft in the air too soon prior to the asteroid strike.
Please wait until the celestial object passes by and the asteroid fallout and/or meteor shower to subside "first" before the deployment and operation of the aircraft to fly into thee air!

(Code Name; Operation Abbadon or Geronimo!)

As the asteroid begins approaching and/or entering the earth's atmosphere, you shall here a continuous rumbling sound first, followed by a loud bang and then another louder bang when the asteroid strikes!

The paratroopers must be ready to deploy before or after the first "bang" when the atmosphere is ruptured by the approaching asteroid.

Please be ready, be alert and good-luck to us all, and may God have mercy on our souls.

I shall keep you posted with more information soon!

"These people are still very asleep, please wake-up damn it!"
edit on 10-7-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Dude

A moon sized object would destroy the whole earth.. NOTHING would survive.. Not even bacteria....

A large portion of CERN is located in the territory of Saint-Genis-Pouilly. In Roman times, Pouilly was known as Apolliacum. The town and a temple there were dedicated to Apollyon, the angel of the bottomless pit. Like Shiva, Apollyon is known as the destroyer... There is even a statue of "the destroyer" there... Coincidence??

I think the LHC is the key and the door to the bottomless pit.. There is a thread on that here somewhere.. Will dish it out...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to EvanB,
Response by EstimatedProphet,

In this, you are "Right-Ous." This infamous Cern facility, a.k.a. Large Hedron Collider, is a "DOOMSDAY WEAPON!"[/COLOR]

It shall be turned on prior to the asteroid strike and runed at full capacity. It shall open-up the portal to thee "Abyss" also knowned as the black hole or the bottomless pit.

But only "One" will be able to stop it and/or too open it, because He has been given the authority to do so, on His and on His Lords behalf, the one who resurrected from the "dead!"

The messenger of Jesus Christ is the destroyer, who is Abbadon and/or Apollyon.
This messenger of destruction is "Not" the Devil and/or Satan, but the messenger who "Prepares The Way For The Lord JESUS CHRIST!"

("The Messenger is the Mighty Angel that is mentioned in the book of Revelation, who is the Neo of the Matrix/World, THE TETRAGRAMMATON CLERIC!")

I shall write another thread concerning this very subject because it is so very important that the people "wake-up" to the cruel reality of this world around them, and of the wicked plans of the kings and governments and of the rulers of the land on the entire human race, "The Watchers!"

edit on 23-7-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Color Additive!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Note: Warning to all residents of the world. Before the asteroid strike, the tail of the asteroid will cause a great meteor shower to rain upon thee earth, prior to the impact!

Some of you will have to wet the roofs of your houses. But you must cover yourselves with foil paper!

Please, braise yourselves and prepare for the worst, for after the fire from the sky, then shall come thee impact from the asteroid and after the impact then shall come the revived neo natzi regim, the new world order and the state police!

The reason for this message is because I love you all as a brother in Christ, please wake up!
edit on 16-11-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
lol you guys. This stuff isn't to be taken literally- do you seriously expect to see a guy on a black horse riding down your street with a pair of balances in his hand? You really expecting to see a 7-headed creature rising out of the sea, or a woman holding a cup fuilled with blood? No? Then why do you suddenly think you'll see something that looks like a locust creature flying around? Or an actual mountain falling from the sky? This is all complete nonsense; this information is to be correlated with the entire info set- you don't look at the symbols then dream the answer out of a vacuum.

This is an army of false teachers; these are all people and they're being identified to you by simply correlation. For instance they look like "scorpions"; this is because "scorpion" is already been analogued for "false teachers" in Ezekiel:

Eze 2:6 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

The "scorpions" are the false prophets of spiritual Israel; meaning, Christianity. This is why they have "crowns"; this is why the have "teeth like lions" because they're speaking in the name of Jesus, the lion of Judah. This is why they have "breastplates of iron":

Jer 6:28 They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.

The "sting" in the tail is :

1Co 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

The "torment" of their "sting" is the sin they use to cause "torment" (you're a miserable law-breaker worthy of death); they have hair "like women" because :

1Co 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

What they're doing is shameful; they're going around tormenting people with their "sting" and they do it for 5 months which correlate is the duration of the prevailing of the flood in Gen 6: this event, the 5th trumpet, the 1st woe is the flood being replayed spiritually- and they "waters" (locust army/false Christians sent out by the Destroyer (son of perdition, king of confusion, etc etc) to convert the world with a false gospel ; "another gospel"- this is why you see fire coming out of their mouths, because they are teaching; this is why the have "horses" because "horse" is an analogue of a doctrine.

The reason none of you understand this is because you don't read your bible or correlate the information, you just dream up interpretations out of thin air instead of correlating the biblical information.
edit on 16-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

Look, this is why they're called "like locusts":

Nahum 3:16 Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and flieth away. 17 Thy crowned are as the locusts, and thy captains as the great grasshoppers, which camp in the hedges in the cold day, but when the sun ariseth they flee away, and their place is not known where they are. 18 Thy shepherds slumber, O king of Assyria: thy nobles shall dwell in the dust: thy people is scattered upon the mountains, and no man gathereth them.

This is talking about all the false "evangelists" of false Christianity (as opposed to small, true Christianity) and how they are "merchants" buying/selling men with lies. They are the "shepherds" of the "king of Assyria" (false prophet); and these are just a very large group of people running around preaching a "false gospel":

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

Apperently, you don't know what you are talking about MrCobb.

You and thee others, please, stop attacking me with your meanningless talk, and listen to some reason and truth, please. Again I implore you all to listen and to pay some attention if you are willing!

Here are the real locusts of revelation, Gentiles and jews!

They are an aparatus that are especially designed for the government elite parratroopers!

Again, they are designed for the men and woman who will flee up into thee air, and to escape an asteroid impact. They will be seen only prior to the asteroid impact, here on earth.

The crowns on their heads are L.E.D. Lights, ("Light Emitting Diode.") that will be worn on the helmets of these paratroopers, in order for them to see in the dark and through the large amounts of smoke, that will be caused, prior to the opening of thee abysses, and volcanic activities, that will be triggered world wide during and after thee impact of this celestial object, here on earth!

The global governments should already have the information about this aparatus that I have sent them, and/or they can gather thee information on this web site, so that they can go-on preparing themselves, since the people are too slow to figur-it-out, and they are too busy defending the cause of the system, and fighting with me about these truth's that I am posting here!

I am not only preparing the people for things too come, but the governments and world leaders as-well, and as a mediator between these differnces, I should be treated with more respect, except, that the common people do not see it in that matter. They constanly scoff and sneer at me with their differences, but I am trying to be very patient as my Lord is patient with all of us!

Attention, to the governning bodies and leaders of this world, please use a special type of fabbric that is fire ressistant and/or covering the top side if this fabric with an aluminum foil paper of some sort.

An interwoven fabbric with a material that can ressist and/or to prevent against fire fall, or from the lightnings, that will be caused by the thick dark sulphuric smoke/clouds, that will be caused by the anomalies that are written in this message!

Further information will be added, about these and/or "my" endeavors!

God Bless You all, and Holy is Him and His Son, that lives forever and ever, "Amen!"
edit on 23-11-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats, color additive error!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Another false prophet.
Nice.
At least TRY to enjoy your stay in hell.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Who are you to judge me, mortal?

I am not a false prophet, but I am the messenger of the Most High!

And I do not make any money off my services and/or from the information that I am posting or preaching to the people, here or in the streets.

The lion of God, is the lion of judah, Jesus Christ, you hypocrite!

If it is the will of God to cast me forever in the pits of hell, then so be it, let it be His will and not yours!

You are a proud minded person to speak to me in such a manner without the consideration, to know who I really am. Please, I urge you to repent, and do not fight against me brother, because you will not win, because I have been dealing with fools before you where ever born!

Know that it is I who heralds the coming of His magesty, Jesus Christ, who is King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. For I must prepare a people of things to come, and preparing a people who are destined for destruction in this world. God Almighty has decreed this long ago and it will soon come to pass, very soon, without any further delay, on this earth. "Amen!"

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

And so you succumb to the very things you accuse me of,
good for you.
edit on 24-11-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You are right in saying there can be only one interpretation of each prophecy in the book of Revelation (note singular not plural) You must also understand that the meaning of each prophecy can only be recognised after it has happened.

You may well ask: "What on earth is the use of prophecies which can only be understood AFTER THE EVENT?"

The answer is that, as each prophecy is seen to come true, then some people might begin to beleive that the Final Prophecy is worthy of consideration and this prophecy can be understood BEFORE THE EVENT

If you want to see what prophecies have already been fulfilled since 1948, when the End Times began and want to read a careful examination of what The Final Prophecy means, try reading a very informative book entitled "Bible Prophecies Fulfilled by 2012, available on Amazon as a paperback or an ebook

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
And, for those of you who believe that these locusts are monsters and demons and/or aliens, then here are some pictures of your own mythologies and imaginations. . . !

And to those who believe that they are helicopters, then, "please," you need to wake-up, because they are not. . !

You see, even doe the helicopters almost look identical to the locusts, they are not actually what is described in the book of revelation, because they are missing many important factors that are mentioned in the book, such as;

The crowns of gold and the teeth and/or mouth of a lion, and the tail and stings, like that of a scorpion, and the hair, like that of a woman, and the most important one of all, "the face like that of a man, and not two faces, like that of a pilot and co pilot, but only one face, for its entire body and structure!

You can see clearly that the helicopters, do not resemble the face of a man, nor have the teeth and/or mouth that resembles a lion. But since you are slow to understanding, both the meaning of the oracle and the mysterious metaphor of the scripture, then you will think otherwise, but again, I will tell you, "that your interpretations are false and not the truth!". .

The helicopters propellers look nothing like "the hair of a woman!"

What the bible and/or the book of revelations is trying to describe, when mentioning the appearance of the locusts face, then, it is something similar to this, and/or these pictures below;

Why? Because they are elite paratroopers, during the coming apocalypse of the asteroid that will destroy the world here on earth, and to bring about the "Neo One World Government Order," only for a limited time! . . .

So, when these things mentioned here start hapenning all over the world, because of an asteroid, please, do not say, that I did not warn you! . . .

Therefore, before and after impact, your governments and world leaders will be going, "Neo Natzi," in the air and in the ground, and in subteranian places, to protect and to save "themselves" from the approaching asteroid impact!

While everyone else, "the common people," will be open for bombardments from these things, and the population will soon diminish from all the disasters that will be caused by this event, world wide! . . .

Thus, making the destroyed world ready for the governments, new, "one world order," and dystopian, totalitarian world, "of war" and of chaos! . . .

As to the false preachers and prophets and pastors and rabbis, etc, please stop misleading the people with your lies and fantasy stories of how you think the world will end and yet you do not know, nor even care, because all that religious crap out there today and that many of you are teaching and preaching, is nothing but a business for you guy's, and to lie and to decieve the people by making your money, both, off your governments and those people that you decieve! . . .

Yes, you are the ones of whom the Lord made mention about, two thousand years ago, and for the people "not" to follow after. But because the people are soooo, "blind," that you mislead these "Sheeple," into your snares and traps, guiding them along your path, with you, strait to hell. So please, STOP! . . .

This is not a joke, and I am very serious about this matter. Many of you are constantly lying to the people in vain and in vanity, using the Good Lords name in vain for your intersests only, without the regard of His Holiness, and No, I am not talking about that imposter, "Pope," but I am speaking about the Most High, God Almighty!

And your lies and deceptions towards the people, just keep adding-up, and all for nothing, but for some mere riches that you gain and then forever lose your souls for that iniquity that you have caused amongst yourselvs and the people! . . .

Now, as a cleric of the Most High, I urge you to repent, and conceal not the truth from your people that you are getting rich off and deceiving. . . !

For the Master of the house is coming and His foot is right at the door, and He will brake the teeth of those who opposed Him and bind them-up forever into the abyss of the bottomless pit! . . .
edit on 19-12-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OK, enough of this. What the religous community really needs to do is to show the fruits of our works and beliefs, not produce more religous nuts. The Bible is quite clear that Christ's return will be unknown as to the time but all shall know upon his arrival.

I enjoy trying to unwrap the mystery of the bible, however sir you are not one of the two prophets to be slain and you are making a mockery of our religion and faith. I find your wild stories as replusive as the feel good preachers and thieves that occupy our airwaves and TV stations.

I will pray for you and hope you find peace, and a good therapist.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Quote by DOLCOTT

Reply by EstimatedProphet

OK, enough of this. What the religous community really needs to do is to show the fruits of our works and beliefs, not produce more religous nuts. The Bible is quite clear that Christ's return will be unknown as to the time but all shall know upon his arrival.

I enjoy trying to unwrap the mystery of the bible, however sir you are not one of the two prophets to be slain and you are making a mockery of our religion and faith. I find your wild stories as replusive as the feel good preachers and thieves that occupy our airwaves and TV stations.

I will pray for you and hope you find peace, and a good therapist.

Response by EstimatedProphet;

No sir, forget you and your religious communities and organizations.
For God did not establish an organized cult on this world, but man did in order to control the masses, and not the Almighty.

What you people do not understand, is that in order to believe in God, you must imply faith, and only faith, and not the religious belief systems and traditions of man.

For the religious organizations are corrupted by the secret societies of the governments, and they are the same governments that supply the funding and the aid and the support for these occults and organizations that you call “RELIGION and your CHRURCHES.”

Again, what you religious people don't want to understand is the truth,
"You Do Not Need A Religious Organization To Worship God, The Creator of All Heaven and Earth!"

All you need is pure, true faith. And the only way to God is to go through His Son first, who is Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, who is heir to the throne and everlasting kingdom and dominion, forever and ever, Amen!

And for your opinion, "I Am Not a Religious Nut," Because I don't like, and do not believe in these false religious systems of man!

And the other truth is, that the illuminati super powers are controlling allot of you through these stupid religious organizations, and many of you don’t even know about it, accept for your secret Masonic pastors and preachers! (A.k.a. false prophets)

Whither Christian, Catholic, Muslim, etc, you name it, the governments are controlling all of these occults and placing false prophets and preachers who are in fact Free-Masonic members, and then they pose as your religious leaders all over the world, in different tongues and religious systems and churches, like a virus that spreads-out many lies, to deceive even the elect, of Jesus Christ!

And you are right about me not being one of the two prophets; because those are going to be "you, the people” who shall come to see, with your eyes, and witness the end of times, during their tribulations here on earth, when the new world governments setup a new system for all of humanity, after the asteroid apocalypse!

Jesus Christ is going to come for His people, and they shall be ready for Him in “Spirit” and not in these false teachings of a rapture.

When you find yourselves in great tribulations, then remember that you have let yourselves to be deceived by these false cults and organizations that you so dearly depend on. Then, when you find out the truth, you will cloth yourselves with much grief and lamentation for what shall befall you and your families.

And you shall come to remember these words and then you will know in your hearts that you have rejected me, because of these TRUTH!

Oh, that I may show you the truth of what I see, so that you may believe me. But you despise me in your hearts, and you cannot accept me because of your lack of faith.

I am not asking anyone of you to follow me, but that you simply consider the truth in these words, so that you can come to your final conclusions.

Therefore, it must be this way with me, and so shall it be with you unbelievers as well.

For it is written, that God will punish both the righteous along with the wicked!

Job 9:22 + Ecclesiastes 9:2-3 + Ezekiel 21:1:12

I swear by the Living God that lives forever, that all of us, will taste tribulations in this world, wither we like it or not, and that all flesh is convicted of sin and therefore it is found guilty in the sight of the Lord.

Therefore the spirit as well must be consecrated from the flesh and purified, only through the baptism of sacrifice. This practice will happen to those who will be executed for rejecting the governments new world order of things, during the end of days!

So before you, or anybody else trying to act crazy, please check yourselves and find out the truth first, before you stubborn, stiff-nicked and foolish "sheeple” begin to slander me with your vain lies, about your religious systems!

And if you are a pastor and/or a religeous leader of some kind, then my God deal with you righteously according to your works and deeds. But I must warn you to please do some invistegations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join