It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abyss and The Real Locusts of Revelation:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

TextThey had as King over them the Angel of thee Abyss: The Mighty Angel Gabriel, the Messenger of the Lord of Spirits, “God the Almighty!”

The king that was over them is not the Arch Angel Gabriel it is Satan , I have read your posts and I must say you have a great mind for sci if but are way off base when it comes to The Revelation of Jesus Christ to Saint John. Again the word revelation means to unveil ,not hidden and out in the open . Te bible explains itself and the key to the book of revelation is the book of Daniel .

You rally are way off base here and need to rethink your conclusions . I see you think you are helping and doing the lords work but your misguided interpretation only muddies the water for those seeking the truth . I do agree about how the churches of men are for the most part a factory of deception and not preparing their faithful for these end times events .

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I must agree with what you say about the USA being a great whore and a harlot and mother of abominations, that is in fact true haha.

But I am not a christian, JC, was and will never be a G'd, and the problem with you is that you can only explain certain things from a christian viewpoint, which is not a strage thing for a christian.

What you don't know is that christianity is related to Gnosticism... JC was in fact a gnostic teacher who didn't agree with the Jewish laws, the things he said were strongly related to gnostic teachings a religion where people (like JC) place themselves above the creator G'd and the proof I have for this is that JC said: I am the only way to the father. So in fact, JC said that he was (or his way of life is) the way to the greater G'd which stood above the Jewish G'd of the old testament.

This is also what Gnosticism teaches, read about it, and you will see that Christianity is almost the same... It is the wolf in sheeps-clothing....

So for me, Christianity, and everything related to it, is a big farce...

edit on 11-3-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to quotes, by Azadok

By EstimatedProphet! . . . . . .

The king that was over them is not the Arch Angel Gabriel it is Satan , I have read your posts and I must say you have a great mind for sci-fi but are way off base when it comes to The Revelation of Jesus Christ to Saint John.

No, the angel of the Abyss is not Satan, because Satan will no longer have authority over nothing. Satan is barely hanging on to this world which he has brought forth the demoralization and of the destruction of mankind!

Wherefore, why would Jesus Christ give him the keys if he, Satan has lost all his authority?
Revelation 20. And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit/Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan!
Again, Satan is not the king of those flying locusts, because I am it's sole inventor of the apparatus. It is especially designed for the government's elite forces, to escape the asteroid impact and to punish the people for not believing in this truth and because of the peoples great disbelief, ignorance and apostasy in this world today!

Another reason why the glider apparatus has to be produced, it is simply to fulfill of what is written in scripture, so that prophecy comes to pass, which are the words of truth, from the Lord!

Again the word revelation means to unveil ,not hidden and out in the open . Te bible explains itself and the key to the book of revelation is the book of Daniel .

Did you mean, "Hidden or Out In The Open?
You are contradicting yourself there. But I know what the word revelation means, please! . . . . . .

The Holy Bible does not explain itself proper, because it's revelations are hidden for many reasons and factors, to conceal and preserve this truth for the appointed time, the time of the End.

You really are way off base here and need to rethink your conclusions .

NO, I DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE THIS IS THE TRUTH! . . . . . . .

I see you think you are helping and doing the lords work but your misguided interpretation only muddies the water for those seeking the truth .

You are speaking ignorance to me. I don't think, but rather I do, by my actions if you can see by reading of these words and by me, spreading this truth around, YOU SATAN/ACCUSER!

I must prepare a people for the Lord, because the end is drawing near, and no, people will not be raptured as the churches claim, but rather they will have to sacrifice themselves for the Lord, as He did on the cross.

Now this time it shall be the peoples turn to lay down their lives, as a great test of their faith on their Lord, when they are placed inside of prisons, by renouncing the world and to die, but to live forever in spirit and then to be resurrected with a new body of flesh bone and blood!

These people/saints, who sacrifice their earthly bodies to live forever in the presents of the Lord, will be refined of all sins, that they shall be purified and made spotless of all sins, regardless of what they have committed here on Earth.

Because of the test on their faith and on behalf of their sacrifice, that they shall surpass judgment because of their judgment that will be committed and/or occur here on this world!

As written in the prophecies of the Book of Daniel 12:0-13 and in other verses in the Holy Bible!

I do agree about how the churches of men are for the most part a factory of deception and not preparing their faithful for these end times events .

edit on 11-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: error on color additive!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi Blocula

Plagues of Locusts & Visions of Stinger-Scorpions were used in antiquity for Images of War, i.e. the approach of the Enemy Armies whose numbers blocked out the sun as they streamed over hills like Locusts etc. …

The messy oracles attributed to a seer named 'Yohanon' in the ‘Book of Revelation’ (c. 69 CE during the hiatus of the 1st failed Jewish War against Rome (66-72 CE) were stolen prophetic midrashic ‘adaptations’ of earlier Hebrew (or Aramaic, like parts of Daniel) canonical and non-canonical Apocalyptic Prophets (e.g. The Scroll of the Words of Henoch, from the Dead Sea Scrols)

Take e.g. Revelation 9: 7-11 (which conjures up poetical Laments (6 lines each,like Book of Lamentations of Jeremiah) of a ‘Holy War Vision’ of Gentile Locust Armies which was stolen from the images in the Targum of Joel 2: 4-11 (with reference to Proverbs 30:27 ) etc:

[Alas, the mangled Greek texts of the ‘Book of Revelation’ are full of grammatical ‘howlers’ that defy translation ]

Rev 9: 7-11

And I looked, & behold I saw : The Angel of She’ol
And, lo, he began to remove the Top of the Pit of the Abyss
And from its depth rose Black Smoke like that of a Furnace :
And behold, both Sun and Moon [Air?] were darkened
By reason of the thickness of the Smoke
Which poured forth out of the midst of the Pit.

And I looked, and behold, I saw : a Plague of Locusts
And lo, they began flying out of the midst of the Smoke
And began to cover the ground in a great swarm :
And I saw each having the Power of Scorpions in their Tails
In order to sting the sons of Adam with them –
Yet they did not have the power to kill with them.

And I looked, and lo, the Appearance of the Locusts was like Horses
Even as Horses arrayed for battle
And lo, I saw also the many fighting-men that sat upon them :
And behold, upon their heads were golden [helmets? ]
And tho’ their faces were like men’s faces,
Lo, they all wore their hair long - like women !

And lo, they all had the great Fangs in their mouths
Even sharpened like unto those of mountain Lions
And behold, their Breastplates were made of Iron Scales :
And the Beating of their Shields was like the sound of swarming Locusts,
Even like unto the Clamour of many Chariots & Battle-Horses
All running at once into the midst of the Fray.

And though they swarmed like Locusts without a leader,
Lo, they had a King set over them
Whose name was Abba-Doq’on [‘Father of Consumption’] Etc. Etc.

(see: Proverbs 30:27 – 'Just like swarming Locusts with no King set over them, yet they advanced together in ordered Ranks…’)

Now…compare the above 'oracle' inthe mangled Greek poem of the 'Book of Revelation' with the Aramaic Targum of Joel

Targum of Joel 1:6 & 2: 1-11

A gentile-Nation has invaded the Land of Yisro'el
Even a mighty Army without number;
Having the Teeth of a Lion & the Fangs of a lioness :
Therefore, blow the trumpet in Zion;
Sound the alarm on my Holy Hill, saith YHWH
Let all who live in the land of Yisro’el tremble !

For the Day of YHWH is coming near—
Even a Day of Darkness and Gloom,
A day of Thick Clouds and Blackness:
Like the Dawn spreading outwards
Even across the face[s] of the mountains
For lo, a Large & Mighty Army is approaching !

Lo, the Appearance of their ‘Hargallah’ (troops) is as ‘Hargolot’ (locusts)
Behold, they charge ahead as War Horses do
Their roar like the Rumbling of many Chariots :
See how they stream over the mountain tops in a swarm !
The Sound of their Approach is as the Thunder of War
Like unto the crackling of flame devouring the stubble fields.

Yea, they are like a giant Army prepared for Battle -
Lo, they charge forward in line without jostling each other
Even as prepared-Soldiers well-trained in the Art of War :
How quickly they rush upon the city scaling over walls
And leap down & break through
Yea, they tear through the Breeches like thieves !

And behold, before their face[s] the Land [of Yisro’el] quakes,
Lo, all the Luminaries of Heavens tremble,
The Sun is black & the Moon lightless :
And when YHWH utters his Voice
Lo, all the Stars in their firmaments stop their shining –
Even before the face[s] of his mighty Army !

Lo, his Warriors are innumerable,
Yea, they who execute his Commands are numberless
No son of Man is able to count them etc...

So the ‘Book of Revelation’ has nothing to do with Reptilians from Zeta Reticuli B – rather, it is a MIDRASHIC POEM made from old Hebrew prophecies to give hope to a hope-less cause – i.e. that of the Judaeans in their vain attempt to throw off the Roman yoke & well, look how turned out !!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

TextRevelation 20. And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit/Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan!

The angel that subdues Satan and casts him onto the pit for a thousand years also known as the day of the lord or the millennial rein of Christ is the Arcg angel Michael the same angel the casts Satan and his angels out of heaven on the sixth trump.

You stated that Gabriel was the angel over the locusts of chapter nine . I pointed out their leader and angel is Satan .

I did not contradict myself when telling you that REVELATION means the unvaling , to be brought out in the open so there is no mystery involved .

I know you think you are doing the right thing but leading people astray is serious and this is why God in His infante wisdom will judge all the priests and ministers first and they will be responsible for all the souls they caused to go into perdition. Good luck
edit on 11-3-2012 by Azadok because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by Azadok because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Hi Azadok -

The name SATAN (Greek - Ho Satanas - Heb. Shaiytan, 'blocker, opposer') does not actually occur in the mangled Greek oracles about the Swarming Army Locusts in the so-called 'Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite - whoever he was - but someone writing during the 1st Failed Jewish War against Rome (c. 66-72 CE) in order to give hope to the rebels using the language of Holy War (remensicent of the language used by Bin Laden in our own times )...

The actual name of the 'King set over them' according to the oracle was 'Abba-Do'qon', an Aramaic expression meaning 'Father of Consumption' ( a clear swarm of locusts image) - and not Shaiytan -

This Abba Doq'on seems to be one of the diabolic-angelic 'fallen angel' leaders who direct the goyim-gentile hordes who are busy attacking Eretz Yisro'el with massive troops in the 'Last days' - here accoding to the author of the 'Apocalypse' ('Yohanon the Seer', whoever he was..) is the passage

And though they swarmed like Locusts without a Leader,
Yet they had a King set over them
Whose name was Abba-Doq’on [‘Father of Consumption’] Etc. Etc.

( a clear reference here to Proverbs 30:27 – only backwards

'Just like Locusts swarming En Masse - who have no one King (or 'Leader') set over them, yet they advanced together in ordered Ranks…’)

In the 'Book of Revelation' they DO have a Leader (Abba Doq'on) yet they swarm as if dis-organised without a leader :

Whereas in the prophecy of Joel 2: 1-11 they have NO leader, but seem to advance in ordered ranks without jostling one another more in line with the logic of Proverbs 30:27

'Just like Locusts swarming in a mass - who have no one King (or 'Leader') set over them, yet they advanced together in ordered Ranks

Like the Dawn spreading across the face[s] of the mountains
Behold, a Large & Mighty Army comes,
The appearance of their Troops (Aram. ‘Hargallah’) was as Locusts (Heb. ‘Hargolot’)
Behold, they charge ahead as War Horses,
Their roar like the Rumbling of many Chariots,
Lo, how they stream over the mountain tops in a swarm !

The Sound of their Approach is as the Thunder of War
Even like the crackling of Flames,
Or like fire as it devours the stubble fields
Yea, like a giant Army readied for Battle -
Lo, how they charge forward in line 'without jostling each other'
Even like unto prepared Soldiers thoroughly trained in the arts of War !

How quickly they rush in upon the city
Yea, how fast they scale over the walls and leap down
And breaking through the Breeches like thieves !

etc.

But whoever this Abba Doq'on is supposed to be, he aint Gabri'el !!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Quoted post by yougetwhatyoudeserve
Post by estimatedprophet

But I am not a christian, JC, was and will never be a G'd, and the problem with you is that you can only explain certain things from a christian viewpoint, which is not a strange thing for a christian.

The truth of it all is, that Jesus Christ will be handed all authority from His father God the Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth and everything that is in them!

For the scripture and prophecies of the Old and New Testaments declares it so.
The Old Testament prophesied about Him many times. The problem is that many Jews will not make it to heaven because of their disbelief and because they are being mislead by the false teachings of Judas priests and of modern day Pharisees!

What you don't know is that Christianity is related to Gnosticism... JC was in fact a gnostic teacher who didn't agree with the Jewish laws, the things he said were strongly related to gnostic teachings a religion where people (like JC) place themselves above the creator G'd and the proof I have for this is that JC said: I am the only way to the father. So in fact, JC said that he was (or his way of life is) the way to the greater G'd which stood above the Jewish G'd of the old testament.

This is also what Gnosticism teaches, read about it, and you will see that Christianity is almost the same... It is the wolf in sheeps-clothing....

In no-way, is Christianity related to Gnosticism and Jesus Christ was not a teacher of that sect or any other religious system of man. But Jesus taught about His father God and about the eternal spiritual life of righteousness and of the Kingdom of Heaven!

Jesus Christ was representing the Jewish Law, as a matter of fact He is that law.
Jesus did not just disagree on the false Satanic preachers and teachers of the Sanhedrin, those Pharisees, that twisted the truth of the scriptures and mingled them with lies, He Jesus was against that religious belief system, because these Pharisees made-up their own laws and strictly made the Jewish people follow them!

Did you not know that the common Jewish people in those days feared the Sanhedrin and the Pharisees and those teachers of that law. The fear came from punishment even up to death if any one of these little laws of theirs where broken!

This is why Jesus Christ rebuked them and called them hypocrites because even those teachers of the laws where law breakers themselves, but they would covet with pride and prejudice and with outstretched-necks!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Quotes posted by Azadok
Post and Response by EstimatedProphet, The Son of Man! . . . . . . .

The angel that subdues Satan and casts him onto the pit for a thousand years also known as the day of the lord or the millennial rein of Christ is the Arcg angel Michael the same angel the casts Satan and his angels out of heaven on the sixth trump.

You stated that Gabriel was the angel over the locusts of chapter nine . I pointed out their leader and angel is Satan .

The Archangel Michael is in fact Jesus Christ Himself!
Gabriel is the messenger of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Gabriel is the angel that brings fourth the message and Harold's His coming by preparing the people of His grace, sort of like what John the Baptizer/Elijah did in the past.

I did not contradict myself when telling you that REVELATION means the unvaling , to be brought out in the open so there is no mystery involved .

I know you think you are doing the right thing but leading people astray is serious and this is why God in His infante wisdom will judge all the priests and ministers first and they will be responsible for all the souls they caused to go into perdition. Good luck.

Why and how am I misleading the people?
By speaking the truth, and trying to prepare them all for things to come!

Tell me of what works has Noah done in his time to prepare a people who where ignorant and did not listen nor heeded to his words, about the destruction that was to come and to destroy them all.

It seems that many of you supposedly have the answers but don't know nothing of the truth because you are all asleep. Even now, you have the truth in front of you and you still deny it. What do you expect, good news?
No, there is no good news for nobody in this planet, when things start to happen of what I am describing here!

But Blessed are those who take heed in these words and pray for their salvation, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven and the Lord Jesse shall be their Lord, Savior, King and God, for Jesus and His father are One in grace and in glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I swear by the secret name of God the Almighty that all of this written here is truth and if there is some error or if I am leading people astray from the truth, then cursed I be, that when die, I shall be lead into the deepest and darkest pits in hell where I shall suffer forever and ever.

But, if I am not misleading the people astray and then eventually you shall come to know about me when I am revealed in the midst of this world and then put to death because of this, then I shall still live to manifest myself and even you shall come to witness me and believe in the Lord who sent me!
edit on 11-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: complete!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet

Quoted post by yougetwhatyoudeserve
Post by estimatedprophet

But I am not a christian, JC, was and will never be a G'd, and the problem with you is that you can only explain certain things from a christian viewpoint, which is not a strange thing for a christian.

The truth of it all is, that Jesus Christ will be handed all authority from His father God the Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth and everything that is in them!

For the scripture and prophecies of the Old and New Testaments declares it so.
The Old Testament prophesied about Him many times. The problem is that many Jews will not make it to heaven because of their disbelief and because they are being mislead by the false teachings of Judas priests and of modern day Pharisees!

What you don't know is that Christianity is related to Gnosticism... JC was in fact a gnostic teacher who didn't agree with the Jewish laws, the things he said were strongly related to gnostic teachings a religion where people (like JC) place themselves above the creator G'd and the proof I have for this is that JC said: I am the only way to the father. So in fact, JC said that he was (or his way of life is) the way to the greater G'd which stood above the Jewish G'd of the old testament.

In no-way, is Christianity related to Gnosticism and Jesus Christ was not a teacher of that sect or any other religious system of man. But Jesus taught about His father God and about the eternal spiritual life of righteousness and of the Kingdom of Heaven!

Jesus Christ was representing the Jewish Law, as a matter of fact He is that law.
Jesus did not just disagree on the false Satanic preachers and teachers of the Sanhedrin, those Pharisees, that twisted the truth of the scriptures and mingled them with lies, He Jesus was against that religious belief system, because these Pharisees made-up their own laws and strictly made the Jewish people follow them!

Did you not know that the common Jewish people in those days feared the Sanhedrin and the Pharisees and those teachers of that law. The fear came from punishment even up to death if any one of these little laws of theirs where broken!

This is why Jesus Christ rebuked them and called them hypocrites because even those teachers of the laws where law breakers themselves, but they would covet with pride and prejudice and with outstretched-necks!

Your story or reply, which is completely based on the writings of the new testament, has 0 impact on me. For a "loving christian" you also sounds pretty anti-semitic and "anti-everything which is not christian" to me.

I see christian people with similair story's like yours putting fear in normal and good people's life almost everytime I check the internet, and still they are thinking they will made it to the so called "paradise" or " heaven" with their stupid behaviour.

Stop spreading fear on the internet and get a job and be really usefull to society, and in case you still didn't notice: I am not a christian and never will be one so stop trying, I don't give a crap about what JC said or what he will become and I think that the New Testament is the biggest lie ever told to human beings. And you won't scare me with the storys about the destruction of the earth from revelations or with storys about a hell for people who didnt accept JC.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Quotes posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
Response by, EstimatedProphet! . . . . . . !

Your story or reply, which is completely based on the writings of the new testament, has 0 impact on me. For a "loving christian" you also sounds pretty anti-semitic and "anti-everything which is not christian" to me.

"I am against all disbelieving people that do not believe in the truth, this includes Christians and Jews alike!"

You blasphemous hypocrite, you hater of Christians and of the Lord the Almighty!
"Jesus was born Jewish, was he not?"
"Yet you hate Him with all your heart, you self righteous hypocrite."

You called me an Ant-Semitic person, yet you hate and despise the Lord and the Christian people, therefore, this hatred of yours becomes of you, an Antichrist!

I am not against the peoples race or ethnicity background, because many of them don't know they are being mislead by these false religious, belief systems.
But I am against the false society which people are being forced to live in, and I am against the system of the world and also against the persons like yourself, who are blind, deaf and dumb.
"Proud people like yourself who are stiff-necked and quick to run into your own destruction, because of your ignorance and disbelief!"

I see christian people with similar story's like yours putting fear in normal and good people's life almost everytime I check the internet, and still they are thinking they will made it to the so called "paradise" or " heaven" with their stupid behaviour.

Stop spreading fear on the internet and get a job and be really usefull to society, and in case you still didn't notice: I am not a christian and never will be one so stop trying, I don't give a crap about what JC said or what he will become and I think that the New Testament is the biggest lie ever told to human beings.
And you won't scare me with the storys about the destruction of the earth from revelations or with storys about a hell for people who didnt accept JC.

Most of you people are so blind to see the truth, that even in the Old testament, it testifies against you, and how rebellious that you are till this very day!

Because many of your people are sooooo, over righteous, that this righteousness becomes pride in your hearts and eventually it becomes sin. That many of you seriously believe that you are still God's chosen people, but the truth is, that you are not, because this privileged has been given to a people far more worthy of the cause for seeking about this truth!

"Therefore, the Gentiles have been chosen because they try harder in seeking about this truth, both in faith and in worship!"

And the new, along with the Old Testament, it speaks about this truth, and how God would prefer the Gentiles, a people that have not known Him nor searched of Him, for their Salvation, because He knew that they would stand firm in His Faith, and that is why you hypocrites hate the New Testament, because it testifies and it speaks continuously about this matter!

Examine your book very well and carefully you stiff-nicked hypocrites, before you try and slander me with your misguided blasphemous beliefs talk and words.
Because I come with this truth and therefore, too shed light upon this dark and God forsaken world!

Know this, that you all have the right and the choice to believe in what you want.
I am not forcing anyone of you to believe in me, or in anything that I say or write in these words!

Remember this, that while you are still alive in the flesh, you and everyone else, "all," still have the choice and opportunity to confess your sins to the Lord and to repent. Because once dead, it would be far too late!

This is simply a message of warning, and this warning is evident if not heeded, for the wrath of the Lord shall remain in that person if he or she does not comply!
Or else,
"You Get What You Deserve!"
edit on 13-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "Error on color additive!"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I feel you have some interesting points made in the OP, here are some of my POVs on the LOCUST in which you speak as well. I really feel its also space influence related as well if not some genetic modified insects intentionally or not of some kind.

>

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. [COLOR=CYAN] THE STAR IS AWARE[/COLOR]

9:2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. [COLOR=CYAN] THE STAR IS A MALE[/COLOR]

9:3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

9:4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.[COLOR=CYAN] THE LOCUST ARE INTERACTING WITH PART OF THE HERD UNMARKED BY THE HEAVENS and being communicated with[/COLOR]

9:5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man.

9:6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.[COLOR=CYAN] THEIR STING SEEMS LIKE IT CAUSES ZOMBIE LIKE INFECTION-MAYBE LOCUST SOME CREATIONS DEEP BURIED SOMEWHERE SLEEP UNTIL INTERRUPTED OR AWAKEN BY THE STAR LOCUST DO SLEEP LONG WONDER IF THEIR SIZE EFFECTS THEIR SLEEPING PERIODS THE LARGER THE MORE TIME THE REST ECT. ? [/COLOR]

9:7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. [COLOR=CYAN] I DON'T SEE HOW THESE CAN BE DESCRIBED AS HELICOPTERS UNLESS IN DENIAL THAT THESE CREATIONS DON'T EXIST :WOW: [/COLOR]

9:8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. [COLOR=CYAN] MORE DESCRIPTIVE DATA THEY ARE NOT HELICOPTERS THE FASTER MANY DENY THIS IGNORANCE THE MORE THE CONSCIOUS WILL PREPARE FOR WHAT IS TO COME 1 KNOWS ITS HARD TO EXCEPT THE REALITY POTENTIALS[/COLOR]

9:9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

9:10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.[COLOR=CYAN] MORE DESCRIPTION OF THESE CREATIONS [/COLOR]

9:11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. .[COLOR=CYAN] THEIR KING ABADDON* [/COLOR]

[COLOR=CYAN] When I read these data it makes me think of the STAR (he) opening something either on EA*RTH/MOON/SUN or in the VORTEX of SATURN. I say SATURN because of the hex there and I relate it to potential insect type creations like EA*RTH creations bees -wasp ect who make hexes, maybe related to their visual observation abilities? I think there is important significance to the STAR (he) ABADDON (abyss king) and LOCUST (swarm) Outta box sometimes I wonder if the LHC deep underground is effecting insect life within the deep EA*RTH. [/COLOR]

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Funny to see that the astroid in the pictures you posted here, is heading to Europe and not to the USA. This has probably to do with the fact that this is a pure American Christian thing, viewed from an American viewpoint.

The people in china sit around and talk about when the asteroid strikes way over there in the usa and the people in the usa sit around and talk about when the asteroid strikes way over there in china...

Well the truth is,we all sink or we all float,because we're all in the same big boat and no matter where someone may be "when" a large asteroid strikes the earth,we'll all be in for one helluva rude awakening,because...

If an asteroid just 6 miles across,the size of the yucatan asteroid of 65 million years ago,struck the earth,it would have an explosive force equivalent to 2,000,000!!! 50 megaton hydrogen bombs,the most powerful a-bomb ever made and while it would'nt destroy earth,its after effects of impacting at 30,000 mph,which is 15 times faster than a bullet!!! would rapidly set off global wild fires, mega-tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, greatly reducing sunlight and photosynthesis and fill the atmosphere with poisonous gases and it and those things together all happening in unison,would end up killing off most life on earth...Again...
edit on 13-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes, helicopters have always looked like locusts ever since H. W. Armstrong from the Plain Truth brought it to my attention back in the 70's.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Oeehhh scary, haha. Have you ever read what you just typed? You call me proud but you sound pretty "proud" to. You are so proud that you won't accept people who don't accept your fake and self-proclaimed messiah.

You are crazy and need help, also you still don't scare me with story's about the hell and with your pictures of fantasy demons, so stop trying ok?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet

Response by, EstimatedProphet! . . . . . . !

"I am against all disbelieving people that do not believe in the truth, this includes Christians and Jews alike!"

Haha, this is a true christian message of love....

Damn you are pretty insane, you are so insane that I won't take the time to troll you with your other arguments. Becasue you are simply trolling yourself with this, and it is pretty amusing for me to see how you upset yourself haha.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In reality of it all is this, that the Jews and the Gentiles alike are both the same in the eyes of the Lord. For they both came from the first fathers, when they were created and so-on. Then after this creation, came destruction because of the rebellion and stubbornness of the people against their maker, the Almighty!
[color=Cyan]After this destruction from the Lord, God once again had mercy and compassion on His creation, and He also established a covenant of truth and of life, for them to live by, with laws for preservation.

Thus, the Jews and the Gentiles and all other races and creeds originated from this pact of people, who had survived the destruction from those days, and to start again from the beginning and to cultivate the Earth.

Therefore, the Jews and the Gentiles are no different from each-other, because they came-off the same boat, when God promised them life and prosperity through His covenant and laws, for the people to follow.

But, still after all of this, the people where still inclined to holding on to their evil, sinful and wicked desires, throughout history, till this very day!
Therefore, the covenants that God made with the people throughout the generations are no longer valid and no longer apply, because the people broke them all, when they defiled themselves with their false beliefs and stubborn and sinful ways.

Therefore, the sacrifice of animals to atone for the sins of man, are no longer accepted by the Lord, and it is also a sin to offer such a sacrifice before Him because it in "not," no longer accepted by Him!

The reason for all of this is, because the people could not meet the demand of the Lord's covenant, and that the people are and where so rebellious to offer a pure sacrifice to the Lord and this is the reason that the old covenants made by God for the people no longer apply!

[color=Cyan]For this reason, God Himself brought to this Earth/World the ultimate sacrifice to atone for all the sins of man, once and for all. God's Holy Son Jesus Christ, the chief prince of all the cherubim and the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, The Savior Of The World!
"For all who believes in the Lord Jesus shall not perish, but have everlasting life."
For the acceptance of the Lord Jesus who is the Savior of the world, is the new Covenant that God has given unto the people of the world. So that once again, God can bring together all the chosen people of the nations for His inheritance, His chosen Elect and "Saints," the children of the Most High, God the Almighty!

edit on 17-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: error on color!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Aleister Crowley would have been proud to have worn this apparatus. Unfortunitly the man along with many others are eternally suffering in hell, for their false believes and because of the alliance and worship of Satan's, Devils and Demons!

The image shows the front of the apparatus worn by a man. The helmet has a built-in L.E.D. lighting system for seeing through the great amounts of sulfuric clouds and darkness thereof, caused by these clouds all over the Earth, because of the impact of the asteroid!
("On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold. - Lights!")

The helmet will also come equipped with a breathing apparatus or mask, that will help the persons (Paratroopers) breath through the polluted, contaminated, sulfuric air, that will be caused, because of the rupture of the abyss, and/or volcanic activity by the impact of the asteroid!
("Their faces resembled human faces and their teeth where as the teeth of lions. - Breathing filter apparatus!")

[color=Cyan]Revelations 9:7

edit on 17-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: color edit

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Who is drawing all the awesome art work thats been posted in this thread?

edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Haha, this is the best fanatasy story ever written. I've read much "opinions" and "explenations" on the internet from (psychotic) christians who where obsessed with Revelations, but yours is truly the most original.

Still, I don't belive it, and I'm also not scared, it sounds to retarded for me...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Haha, this is the best fanatasy story ever written. I've read much "opinions" and "explenations" on the internet from (psychotic) christians who where obsessed with Revelations, but yours is truly the most original.

Still, I don't belive it, and I'm also not scared, it sounds to retarded for me...
The truth hurts and sometimes it hurts so badly that people will stay away from it,try to ignore it and deny it,but its not going away and all truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed,then they are violently opposed and finally they are accepted as being self evident...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join