It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When to resist Government Tyranny.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
America is becoming a police state. When the economy collapses, the dollar dies, and martial law is declared. There will be a revolution, is it possible that Russia and China might supply the rapidly growing militias with anti tank and anti aircraft weapons? The Russian and Chinese governments hate Washington and might be willing to assist the resistance. Just like Syria supplied Hezbollah with anti-tank missiles during 2006 Israeli invasion. Second when the revolution begins will segments of Federal military and National Guard fight with the people against the new world order? During Hurricane Katrina many National Guard and Federal troops refuse to confiscate private weapons. Also with the economy and dollar dead, can federal government continue to supply their military with food, ammo, fuel etc. How much supplies does the Government have on hand, and how much will fall into the hands of the resistance during the chaos? Will the troops continue to fight a long war against the people when there families might be without food, electricity etc. During Katrina many police walked of the job to protect and care for their families. Last when this happens will most if not all of the state and local governments collapse. And if some state governments manage to survive, will some decide to withdraw from the union? And if they do, will they fight with the people or for their own interests.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I know this much, I'm all for a peaceful resistance, but if it comes to violence, I will now shy away. I will fight with the people, for the people to save my homeland from tyrannical people.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is where the plan spoken of in the Out of the Ashes series of fiction novels by William Johnstone becomes more and more interesting. In the plot of that series plans have been laid by many current and ex military members for a collapse scenario. Regardless that its fiction it makes a lot of valid points. The majority of our military will not stand against the American public. And they are in position to lay hands on armament, transport, food, fuel etc. The cleaver states of Washington, Idaho, and Montana have already seen a large influx of preparedness minded people since 2001 and will see more and more as the collapse looms closer. Whether its people following TriState philosophy or Johnstone knew of what he wrote of, the fact is that its happening in the areas he spoke of. Makes me wonder how much else in the series we will see happen in regards to the nation states etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I think Cascadia may have a slim chance of becoming a reality should the union break up........
BC canada, long on the outside of Canadian politics,and even Alberta, would be sore tempted to jump into
such a confederation.
The entire pacific Northwest from Oregon to alaska has ever been at the end of a long insensitive arm.
Eastern Feds of both countries have little time for them......and less money........
More would rather have that, and get a say federally, than stay in a union which takes their taxes and ignores their concerns.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yeah everybody is against Washington... Please get it straight, the NWO will begin in Washington because thats the place it has been planed for a long time ...

If the dolar collapses and people start dying and a revolution will spark i don't think they will fight you because after all they are humans, so they will try to help the people with food and shelter as much as possible same goes with external help.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
LJ01 will be in the shadows......

Wait a while, for all the idiots to clear the streets, then I will see what action is necessary........

I will refuse to put me and my family in harms way for a bunch of spoiled brats that think they are owed everything........

I will be sweeping the ashes of the idiots aside to make way for the real revolution

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I originally joined ATS for the alien & UFO forums, however, as I have "woken up" to the reality of the politics of the United States. Although I have never considered myself a conspiracy theorist, I do subscribe to a few of the 9/11 conspiracies and the agendas of TPTB and the elite. It's not that difficult to see.

I think there are plans in place for these FEMA Camps, coupled with marshal law, etc. I'm not certain of the instigating event, but I believe there are plans in place to secure the population via police states. I think the push to limit or ban 2nd Amendment rights is the beginning.

This country no longer belongs to the people; it hasn't for quite awhile. It belongs to special interest, lobbyists, and corporations.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Martial law? I see so many mentions of it but it doesnt really seem like most understand what it is. With the militarization of local and state law enforcement, its already here. Yes it may not technically be rule applied by the Armed Forces per se, but in actual practice its easy to implement. When 90 percent of the people will willingly comply with anything someone with ANY shred of official power says, its kind of a moot point. Also let your mind ponder the Emergency War Powers Act etc. Also, we have all heard numerous State of Emergency notices put into effect including a national one on 9/11/01 if I remember correctly. However has anyone ever heard any of them be officially rescinded?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
any resistance that manifests should be in reaction to the implementation of martial law, never as an offensive mechanism. or else it justifies a harsher martial law rule, and that is what can sway public opinion back in their favour.

new topics

top topics

join