It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmericanEqualRights (Live Stream Ended)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Didn't know where to post.. Seemed here was the most fitting topic.
Ill cut to the chase... AmericanEqualRights is a play about gay marriage rights
It is a live youtube broadcast with many celebrity's.. George Clooney,
Kevin Bacon, Brad Pitt... and many more. Check it out!

www.youtube.com...

It;s already 1 hour 43 minutes in.. Don't how much more longer it will last.

edit on 3-3-2012 by BruceEFury because: edit

EDIT: All i can say is wow, that was absolutely beautiful. I've never experienced acting so live and its just crazy how as i watching it at the same exact time it was going on. I only caught the last 45 minutes of it.. (thank god) and it was awesome. All the actors we're famous and it was such a great experience to watch it.
I'm not gay, but i support gay marriage.

IF YOU HAPPENED TO MISS IT THERE WILL BE A VIDEO POSTED SOON.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-3-2012 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm surprised this isn't much more popular. S+F for you, and the fact that many users are passing up a live play, by major actors on a major subject, confuses me.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lapislazuli

Yeah, im going to watch the whole thing soon once its posted.. What did you think?
I only caught the last of it.. But i thought it was brilliant. And If i would of known it was going to play tonight i would of posted this way earlier. I was on youtube and I seen it on the top of the page.. Figured I would share with anyone who's interested.
edit on 3-3-2012 by BruceEFury because: grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Another post, thread or propaganda spiel on Gay Marriage????? WHY?

People stop promoting more nonsense. I do not care about whether people get married or not. After all in the US marriage doesnt last.......high divorce rate so gay marraige would last even less.

Two bitches instead of just one? Stop harping on about this crap. No one except hippies and gay people care about gay marriage.

And American Equal Rights? Those three words in a sentence....yeah right!! US citizens have less rights than those in Iran!! They just dont want to face the truth of it!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Another post, thread or propaganda spiel on Gay Marriage????? WHY?

People stop promoting more nonsense. I do not care about whether people get married or not. After all in the US marriage doesnt last.......high divorce rate so gay marraige would last even less.

Two bitches instead of just one? Stop harping on about this crap. No one except hippies and gay people care about gay marriage.

And American Equal Rights? Those three words in a sentence....yeah right!! US citizens have less rights than those in Iran!! They just dont want to face the truth of it!!

Wow, you have to the most ignorant less-informed troll I have ever witnessed on ats. Trolling at its finest at that. I pity you, your so dumb to the point where you don't know your dumb. I always knew there was a small percentage of complete idiots on ATS, but ive never confronted any of them until now. Me even responding to such a lesser person is a waste of my time and I don't even know why i'm doing it..

Oh and I almost missed the part where you said the U.s. has less rights then Iran.
Just saying that is an embarrassment to your name on ATS. It shows how little you know, and proves my point on how ignorant and deluded you are in that crazy mind of yours. Seriously get help.

Disproving your ignorance on Iran:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read this thread, As it fits you perfectly.
Imcompetent People Too Ignorant To Know It.

Please for the sake of yourself. Please learn common sense. As you hold none.
I will not read your reply or pm's. Simply because I don't deal with people that are so deluded to the point where they are embarrasing themselves and they don't even know it.. Good luck

edit on 4-3-2012 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join