It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see a bright light just appear and fall-Arlington, TX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I was sitting outside, looking at the view of the city lights. Just out of nowhere I saw a bright, white light appear, it wasn't real high. Then, it just started falling, very fast-and then, it disappeared again. As I was watching it fall, a jet plane flew above it.
This is my first thread, btw, hello all.
I did not get pictures, it really all happened fast. I do not think it was a meteor, but maybe it was. It was not a shooting star. It just like lit up, very bright.
I just wondered it anyone else saw this?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Could of been a meteor or an Alien shooting it's laser at us. A meteor fell tonight, so it's probably a meteor.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

ok, thank you for the info.
do you have a website that you could give wher you found that a meteor fell tonight? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

It sounds like a flair dropped from a plane. Do you live next to any Airforce base? I can't remember where Arlington is.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rjbaggins

I do not live near an air force base. But the DFW airport is not too far away. I am in line for the flight path. Let me say the light appeared 1st. Then started to fall. Then the plane went flying above it, was it lienear, I am not sure , but this is how I was trying to provide a distance up.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I found this....

"They all hail from the asteroid belt—but not from a single location in the asteroid belt," he says. "There is no common source for these fireballs, which is puzzling."

This isn't the first time sky watchers have noticed odd fireballs in February. In fact, the "Fireballs of February" are a bit of a legend in meteor circles.

Well it's not February anymore but I think it's close enough.

Source

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

interesting article. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join