It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandra Fluke Is A Fraud And A Fake....!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Where are they demanding to be more than equal. Women pay for insurance too. That means they have to pay for all of those treatments that they'll never need because they're women. Find me an insurance plan that doesn't cover treatment for something like prostate enlargement. A woman will never suffer from this but they're paying for it anyway.

All women are asking for is to have a basic healthcare product covered by insurance. The only reason there is any argument over this because of the stigma surrounding sex. However as has been brought up numerous times now birth control pills treat for a number of conditions, some of which are life threatening. In fact many girls are prescribed birth control pills long before they become sexually active for this very reason.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
The insurance Georgetown provides does cover contraception if medically necessary.............

This whole drama was designed for FREE healthcare.......

Something the Dems know all too well.....and have tried selling.

And as Fluke pointed out, women were denied medically necessary contraception, on the suspicion of them using them for birth control

Read her testimony:
current.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How does that change anything??? Rush still called her a slut, and her points are just as valid as before

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Comparing pregancy to a disease is laughable and they can shop around for insurance which most people do and there is planned parent hood which give BC away.

People need to stop acting like she have no choice she has other options.

Hell the last option is make the Boyfriend pay or to be politically correct her Girlfriend

The simple fact Government or the person CAN NOT dictate to insurance companies what they pay for.
edit on 4-3-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Hell the last option is make the Boyfriend pay or to be politically correct her Girlfriend

LOL
Another conservative who has no idea how reproduction works...
(Hint: One of them has to be not like the other...)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Lot easier......

This is a Dem ploy to play the equality,poor women card.Come on now.................... I can 100% guarantee this woman gets a job in a "Liberal" law firm.Crushing,Powerless,etc..........words used by her.........LMAO ! Guess what,the women she was talking about gets contraception BECAUSE its life threatening. Abstinence saves millions..........for taxpayers.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

No kidding.

People made assumptions that shes straight doesn't mean she is she is a political advocate which means personal life doesnt necessarilry have to reflect her work.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by narwahl

Lot easier......

This is a Dem ploy to play the equality,poor women card.Come on now.................... I can 100% guarantee this woman gets a job in a "Liberal" law firm.Crushing,Powerless,etc..........words used by her.........LMAO ! Guess what,the women she was talking about gets contraception BECAUSE its life threatening. Abstinence saves millions..........for taxpayers.

And in there she didn't say this?

In sixty-five percent of cases, our female students were interrogated by insurance
representatives and university medical staff about why they needed these
prescriptions and whether they were lying about their symptoms. For my friend,
and 20% of women in her situation, she never got the insurance company to cover
her prescription, despite verification of her illness from her doctor. Her claim was
denied repeatedly on the assumption that she really wanted the birth control to
prevent pregnancy. She’s gay, so clearly polycystic ovarian syndrome was a much
more urgent concern than accidental pregnancy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

how is she a fake ? come on ?????????????????

her age is irrelevant

she is a 3rd year law student at geogetown

her employment history is irrelevant

so come on

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl

In sixty-five percent of cases, our female students were interrogated by insurance
her prescription, despite verification of her illness from her doctor. Her claim was

Sure she did. Doesnt change the fact that DEM AGENDA has all the upside.......

BTW,What does GAY have to do with it? Gay women don't have kids? Come on.........Really....Why did she bring it up?

Unless she shows the case by case studies of the sixty-five percent of those women and their insurance company's,and why they are REALLY denying certain women,its ALL hearsay.

Again........

Abstinence saves millions of taxpayers dollars.

When it comes to medical conditions,I am all for contraceptives being used.

I have a job. I pay for my children and me to have insurance. Im not complaining,Nor am I asking for contraceptives......

edit on 4-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm not talking about pregnancy. Combined oral contraceptives are an effective treatment for pelvic inflammatory disease, dysmehorrea, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, and anemia. It also greatly reduces the risk for ovarian and endometrial cancer. With just five years of use the risk of ovarian cancer decreases 50%. With ten years of use the risk is decreased by 80%. If you ask me that's doing a lot more than preventing pregnancy. In fact it looks like it treats diseases.

Also, I just thought I'd point out to you that you're probably already paying for birth control because of the government. 33 states have mandated that insurance companies include combined oral contraceptives in all of their plans.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yawn

From the op

Target Sells Pills for $9 bucks a month.

Hmmmm

Birth control side effects:

Having a constant feeling of nausea Morning sickness Irregular menstrual cycles Loose bowel and bloating Mood swings Palpitation Depression (in rare cases) Irregular vaginal discharges and increased susceptibility to infections as the changes in hormonal levels affect the endometrial tissue in a deleterious manner. Tenderness of breasts Loss of libido Hypertension and changes in the lipid profiles Increased fluid retention attributing on some level towards weight gain Decreased calcium retention in kidneys leading to bone loss and osteoporosis Hair and follicular changes are also seen.

Long Term side effects:

Depression Optical problems like increased susceptibility for cataract Increased number of gallstones Cardiac failure and transient ischemic attacks in very rare cases. Decreased resistance towards seasonal infections. In females the risk of ectopic pregnancies is exponentially related to the period of usage of hormonal contraceptives. Increased susceptibility towards endometrial and cervical cancers because of poor nutrition and lack of hormonal balance in endometrial tissues. Jaundice, clotting and thrombosis on rare circumstances.

birthcontrolsideeffects.biz...

Yeah the miracle of birth control real winner there.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sure she did. Doesnt change the fact that DEM AGENDA has all the upside.......

BTW,What does GAY have to do with it? Gay women don't have kids? Come on.........Really....Why did she bring it up?

Unless she shows the case by case studies of the sixty-five percent of those women and their insurance company's,and why they are REALLY denying certain women,its ALL hearsay.

Again........

Abstinence saves millions of taxpayers dollars.

When it comes to medical conditions,I am all for contraceptives being used.

I have a job. I pay for my children and me to have insurance. Im not complaining,Nor am I asking for contraceptives......

edit on 4-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

It's quite an effort for a gay woman to become pregnant.
It never happens accidentaly

Also: Abstinence is a nice fantasy.
Hey! I got another great Idea! Lets abstain from physically hurting people!
We just declare everybody should abstain because it is moral, and we can send home 90% of cops!
And then we declare it immoral to steal!
And then we declare fraud immoral!
What a concept! Just tell people to stop doing something and they will! How come I never thought of that?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Rush is an idiot.

Her points are not valid!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well, if you are morally outraged at the school you attend, then why are you going there and giving them your money? Sounds kind of stupid to me, should have chosen a school that better fits your needs.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by MrXYZ

Care to elaborate which of her points that would be?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by MrXYZ

Care to elaborate which of her points that would be?

Since when does a college owe anyone contraception coverage?

The hearing has gotten a lot of attention not necessarily for what happened there, but what didn’t. Namely, no one testified in favor of the contraceptives mandate. Moreover, no women participated in the first, three-hour panel (two women did testify against the provision in the second panel.)

The Democrats did, however, invite one woman to speak: Sandra Fluke, a third-year student at Georgetown Law and past president of the school’s Students for Reproductive Justice group. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who chaired the hearing, said the minority party had submitted her name too late to be considered (Democrats contest this). I caught her outside the hearing room, and we spoke about what she would have told the committee.

Fluke came to Georgetown University interested in contraceptive coverage: She researched the Jesuit college’s health plans for students before enrolling, and found that birth control was not included.www.washingtonpost.com... gIQAJh57HR_blog.html

That is clearly an agenda that she carried out, as an activist.

edit on 4-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I know it's a bit mean, but surely her face provides her with a lifetime's supply of free birth control.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's another game.

I recall a few threads about this (albeit somewhat off-the-wall theories) about the games a certain organization plays, in staging events and false witnesses. Some of the more controversial and talked about on ATS were the Jared Loughner shooting, staged OWS events and so on.

One of the common themes is a play on words.

Fluke.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Been out the last couple days. Sorry for not being here to reply to some of your posts..

Back to the discussion... Sorry folks, you are being played. She has been an activist all along and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her.

On a lighter note, I’m a lesbian in a man’s body! In saying so, what do I qualify for?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join