It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandra Fluke Is A Fraud And A Fake....!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I guess there was a little more to this woman than what we knew….

The truth comes out…..

Since her controversial testimony on February 23, Sandra Fluke has been called many things, from a heroine to a “slut,” but actually, she may just be a fake. Gateway Pundit and Hot Air suggest that may be the case, with citations to a post by Jammie Wearing Fools that introduces the following interesting information:

The Blaze..

Gateway Pundit

Political Jack

22moon.com

I could not find this in a search. Please remove mods if i missed something..
edit on 3-3-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This was a good example of a Nancy Pelosi shill assignment.

I had suspicions right after the hearing.

It's also possible that Rush Limbaugh was in on the deal.

That's the real question.

His reactions were just too obvious.

It appears the Repubs got "one-upped" this time

Rush might be the new poster boy for Obama'sCare !!

She may have told a few fibs too !!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
This was a good example of a Nancy Pelosi shill assignment.

I had suspicions right after the hearing.

It's also possible that Rush Limbaugh was in on the deal.

That's the real question.

His reactions were just too obvious.

It appears the Repubs got "one-upped" this time

Rush might be the new poster boy for Obama'sCare !!

She may have told a few fibs too !!

I knew there was something "fishy" about this from the get-go. I guess her last names says it all..!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If all else fails,

Attack the person!

All else has failed...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is an all-time-low for the liberals! Sandra Fluke is NOT Sandra Fluke, More like Sandra FAKE!
If it walks and quacks like a duck, than it's a duck!. The truth is the truth! In your face Obama!

They ALL should be apologizing to Rush for this. Including the POTUS!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

As I said in another thread, just because she knew of the policy doesn't mean that's the reason she went to Georgetown. She says it herself right there in those articles:

“I decided I was absolutely not willing to compromise the quality of my education in exchange for my health care,”

Georgetown is one of the best universities in the country. Why should she choose another school just she disagrees with the school on one matter. Plenty of students choose a university with policies they don't agree with and then argue against those policies while attending. That doesn't mean they chose the school to fight those policies. They chose the school because it offered the best opportunity for them and while there they would fight to change those policies that affect them in a negative way.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
How pathetic a smear piece is this?

She interned for a woman's law clinic for several woman's issues and that makes her out to be some sort of monster? WTF?

And then the author of this idiotic hit piece is attacking her status as a 3rd year law student over her 2003 Bachelor of Science degree? I have 2 degrees as well, a BA in Architecture then a Masters in Architecture, does that make me a "fake" too, for still being in a degree program after my graduation?

This is what happens when clueless idiots have access to the internet - they write sad little attempts at character assassination of a woman who is educating herself and standing up for her rights as a woman.

I know "The Blaze" has no journalistic integrity, but this tawdry piece of gibberish has set a new low.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
How pathetic a smear piece is this?

She interned for a woman's law clinic for several woman's issues and that makes her out to be some sort of monster? WTF?

And then the author of this idiotic hit piece is attacking her status as a 3rd year law student over her 2003 Bachelor of Science degree? I have 2 degrees as well, a BA in Architecture then a Masters in Architecture, does that make me a "fake" too, for still being in a degree program after my graduation?

This is what happens when clueless idiots have access to the internet - they write sad little attempts at character assassination of a woman who is educating herself and standing up for her rights as a woman.

I know "The Blaze" has no journalistic integrity, but this tawdry piece of gibberish has set a new low.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)
No matter how you try to spin this, she is a fraud and a cheat!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Exactly what are you claiming she lied about? She is a 3rd law student, that is a fact. From what I can see of her curriculum vitae she has an undergraduate degree in another field. I know a lot of people who hold a second degree in a complementary field like law or business. I'm even thinking of going back for an MBA on top of my MA. If a reporter stated she was 23 then that was the reporter's mistake.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is how she introduced herself at the testimony:

Leader Pelosi, Members of Congress, good morning, and thank you for calling this
hearing on women’s health and allowing me to testify on behalf of the women who
will benefit from the Affordable Care Act contraceptive coverage regulation. My
name is Sandra Fluke, and I’m a third year student at Georgetown Law, a Jesuit
school. I’m also a past president of Georgetown Law Students for Reproductive
Justice or LSRJ. I’d like to acknowledge my fellow LSRJ members and allies and
all of the student activists with us and thank them for being here today.

The rest of her testimony was over the issue of contraceptive care.

Now, since you are so adamant she "LIED LIED LIED", then please point out the part of her testimony she lied about or misrepresented about herself.

To me she appears to be an outstanding and intelligent young woman, who would be an asset to any law firm.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

She is not a coed, but a PAID women's right activist! AND how old is she
Not too many 30 y/o coeds I know running around out there...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
15 trillion in debt
Record breaking gas prices
On the brink of WWIII
NDAA, TSA & all everybody is talkin about is the sex life of some 30 year old college student who looks like a dude & wants the pill for free.

Its over peeps...

Peace
edit on 3-3-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I thought she was a dude. Thanks for correcting me...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

She is not a coed

I read through her entire testimony (maybe you should too since your attempting to smear her without all the facts) - she never stated she was a coed - only a 3rd year law student.

but a PAID women's right activist!

Internships, as she listed on her CV, are often unpaid positions. Interns work for free to gain experience (although some states do have laws against unpaid interns). She doesn't claim anywhere whether she was an unpaid intern or a paid intern. What the hell difference would it make? And these are legal assistance groups from what I can see from her CV, like many thousands of such groups. If you're so convinced she was "PAID", then by all means, post your evidence - a pay stub, or W2 filing, etc.

AND how old is she

Again, what difference is that? She attends law school. She interns for a Woman's clinic. She was a past president of some woman's group on campus, which she stated in her introduction.

You are really reaching here.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Freedom of religion vs. a woman's reproductive rights.

Her background shows her passion is for victims of domestic violence so obviously she is a women's rights activist.

en.wikipedia.org...

Before attending Georgetown, she graduated from Cornell University in 2003 and spent five years working for Sanctuary for Families, a New York-based nonprofit aiding victims of domestic violence. While working, she launched the agency’s pilot Program Evaluation Initiative. She also co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which, after twenty years of advocating, successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence, including LGBTQ victims and teens. Fluke was also a member of the Manhattan Borough President’s Taskforce on Domestic Violence and numerous other New York City and New York State coalitions that successfully advocated for policy improvements impacting victims of domestic violence.[6] While at Georgetown, she worked on issues that involved domestic violence and human trafficking.[7]
[edit]

I went to a Jesuit University myself and I know they have top notch universities (all Catholic). She expects her school to go against their beliefs so she can get free birth control pills. All she has to do is walk to Planned Parenthood and get them for free. She is doing this to make sure the Catholics lose their Constitutionally protected freedom of religion rights. She is a shyster and doesn't give a damn about the Constitution. She is obviously putting women's contraceptive rights above religious freedom. This is a slippery slope. Her value system is out of whack in my opinion.

If Obama doesn't back down: the Catholic institutions are stuck paying high fines which means that they will be closing schools or jacking up tuition to pay for the difference . What is going to happen when the Catholic Hospitals and Schools close?

Is America ready for the tax burden the Catholic schools have been shouldering?

Healthcare will be shot to hell and people will be dying for lack of care. Obamacare will be renamed Obamacrap.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

She is not a coed, but a PAID women's right activist! AND how old is she

Nice...this is such a pathetic drama they have put on.
I wish this was on the front page of ATS.

What a load of dung this story was.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
She is a fake and so is the fake outrage from the Left about birth control.

Everyone knows that insurance works by people who don't use pay for those who are and premiums increase that cost them more so not only are they paying for themselves they are paying for others.

Ridiculous.

Then where are all the Feminists We have been pounded the ideal that women are equals which they are but nope they need special treatment and adding more benefits then men receive.

So which do you prefer?

Keeping Government out of the bedroom which we hear the left scream time and time again

Women are equal.

Which aparently they aren't they need special concessions and not good enough they need more.

The whole argument is fake.

edit on 4-3-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
She is a fake and so is the fake outrage from the Left about birth control.

The Left should be outraged over Obamacare,lack of transparency,when signing into law,and outraged on its inability to sell the legislation to HALF of America !!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by Blackmarketeer AND how old is she

Here

lmgtfy.com...

Looks like average starting age for law school is mid twenties.

after 3 years most of them will be late 20ies.

30 is a bit above average, but nothing unusual for 3rd year.
(25+3=28)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The insurance Georgetown provides does cover contraception if medically necessary.............

This whole drama was designed for FREE healthcare.......

Something the Dems know all too well.....and have tried selling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join