It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life experiences surrounding my first kundalini energy rising....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I thought I would share my life experiences surrounding my first kundalini energy rising. If you are comfortable with the idea, I would like to hear yours too. In the galaxy far, far away......
Hahahah... I was only 17. Struggling to come to term with my bad childhood experiences. I was trying to live my current life as a college student interested in studying law, while every night my childhood memories were haunting me. I was an outcast, for reasons I wasn't sure. There must be something different about me.
Yes, I was different. Anyway, I was trying to find out how to feel better about myself when everything I was doing in the present reminded me of my childhood. That wasn't fun. It was like being this helpless little child again. Somehow, I read enough from the "self help section" to realize that I needed my adult me to heal my little child me inside. Somehow, I discovered Nietzsche and Carl Jung. Was it fate? Was it some spiritual forces at work here? I was alone at that point in my life and somehow I came into contact with right knowledge about my life. I read Nietzsche. I was on his program for a while. Carl Jung analyzed him. I understood EVERYTHING about his analytical psychology. As a result, I understood Nietzsche and my life. I was on my own program, the unconscious hero's journey, while I was trying to be a college student, first year. I was consumed by my own spiritual and psychological issues that I didn't really care about my college education.

This is one thing I always proud of. I would unconsciously write about Nietzsche and Carl Jung in my English class that I didn't care about the actual class assignment. You guess it. The English professor decided to fail me. How was it possible? They hated Nietzsche so much they would fail me?
I believe so. Could you believe it? These clowns hate certain thinkers of our time so much that they would fail you if you ever read or write about them? I wrote about my entire life and to realize how my childhood experiences were affecting me. And how Carl Jung and Nietzsche were able to provide a world perspective framework for me to understand the world. The writings empowered me. I felt a empowered. I felt by knowing about my whole life, I understood the world. I inadvertently underwent some sort of psychotherapic treatment in the real world setting with real world consequences.
I left this college quick and had no desire to even transfer the credits I earned there to another college. I wanted to pretend I have never been to this college at all. I began to look for another college to attend to.

In the meantime, I received the kundalini energy rising after waking up from my dream. Only recently I have been reading up on Zen to realize that I received enlightenment from the transmission of the mind..from the One Mind, from the Original Source. In another words, there was some spiritual immortal beings decided to pass on enlightenment to me from my dream. As a result, the kundalini energy opened up my all of my chakras in the psychical world.

After the my first experience, I was able to duplicate the experience just simply by meditating. I didn't know anything about meditation back then. I would sit still in a full lotus position. Somehow, my mind was quiet and still automatically. Not surprising since I left this stupid college which was reminding me how unworthy I was. I have healed my childhood and resolved all internal psychological conflicts. The kundalini energy would rise up without much effort. This lasted for weeks until my next semester started in my new college. Enlightenment does not make life easier, it gets only hardier. My past life karma emerged during the time I was in this new college. I ended up have to confront a whole new level of struggles in epic proportion.

The experience (my first kundalini energy rising) was phenomenal. I don't want to use the word bliss. It was like all the energy I was using to please the world was withdrawing back to me. I felt Atman or the Self. I felt every part of me existed, as if my consciousness was inside all over my body. The heat sensation and the intense radiant light on my forehead.....they made me feel special. They made me feel that there was and is a reason for my existence.

BTW, this was taken place before Matrix, the movie... You bet, I love Matrix and everything made so much sense in the movie.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You could feel it within every cell of your body; A feeling of utter compassion for self. Yes, I have had an experience like that and it is bliss. I think you are going to have an interesting life, because you can let go of the past. It's also interesting to me that the experience began with your dreams.

I love the Matrix Trilogies too and they make a lot of sense to me also.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Onboard2 because: Add more

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

ChiForce, thank you for your story!

What are some of the books you read on Nietzsche and Jung that you would most recommend? I have been incredibly interested in all three of those topics for quite sometime, just I haven't gotten around to picking up one of their books.

Your story is extremely similar to the direction that mine is going thus far. From the burdens growing up that still hold me back today, to lacking much passion for University and an interest in philosophy/psychology, I would go as far as saying that I am a younger you! Could you elaborate on how you got out of this 'dark stage' in your life because I have so much knowledge but I appear to be missing something.

BTW this past week I went to my first Sahaja Yoga Meditation class which you begin by raising your kundalini energy, any tips on how to achieve this? Where is a good place to find more information?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

Everyone has their own path and so you have to find it yourself. And to work out your own inner issues. Nietzsche was good for me in a way that he could make people to think outside the box. His philosophy is all over the place but written in a more conversational tone. Other than that, he does not have a system of thoughts. I was searching for a role model thinker and writer, he was just perfect. He may not have the same effect on everyone though. He was like a prophet proclaiming the death of god and you just have to believe him. Take his words for it and to use it against all the nay sayers...
Read all of his works if you can.

Now, Carl Jung, he is highly recommended. He basically dealt with the spiritual bankruptcy of modernity 1900 to the present. He considered Nietzsche a symptom of modernity. I would recommend "Modern Man in Search of Soul." It is a condense version of his entire work written by him. After that, you can move on his more specific subjects.

How did I get out of this dark age of mine? I believe my kundalini energy rising experience alone got me out. However, I am still trapped in this world. I was still young, 18. I think my past life Karma, good and bad, has been helping me. In my past life, I was a WWII soldier. I actually saw my past life self in a vision. Unless the Kundalini energy rising happens naturally, I would be cautious about it. The energy can damage your mind and body if you aren't healthy enough to handle the energy load. So, just follow the advice from your yoga teacher.
edit on 4-3-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Interesting that you went into your first kundalini after a dream. Do you remember the dream well? Did you receive information on how to activate it?

I've only experienced the kundalini once, and I wouldn't say that I'm "enlightened" as a result of it, just a bit further on my path. Anyway, the kundalini happened to me immediately after silencing my mind. It's more difficult than it sounds, especially for someone like me who thinks a lot and out of habit.

What I found particularly interesting was how each chakra felt different. I couldn't make out the shapes for all of them, but the one near the heart felt like a cube or star tetrahedron and the one at the top of the head felt like a fast flat spinning disk. I couldn't make out the others but there was definite movement, vibration, and energy as they lit up one at a time (ending at the top).

I wasn't expecting it to happen when it did so it was a nice surprise. I'm still trying to understand how it works so I can teach others how to activate it (the kundalini). It was both an amazing and horrible experience. With an increased sense of the present moment, it reminded me of being a child and why I shut down my feelings in the first place (other people who lack feeling/empathy). However, as difficult as it is to feel in this world without being hurt, I'm glad I can do it again.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

Yes...
I mentioned this before here. Anyway, I was back in the Han dynasty in China. One of the 3 brothers. They were scholars, spiritualists, and warriors. I was at the bottom of a hill picking up computer parts. This may be referencing the link between the past and the present. I then jumped up and did a full 360 degree twist in the mid air, like a gymnast. I landed and looking at the 2 men in front of me at my mid torso section. Yes, the Dan Tien, the navel area where supposedly you store and control your chi energy. Then, the chi or kundalini energy began to rise up and I woke up. I was like being shocked by electricity and boiled by hot water. The energy reached to my crown and third eye chakras very quickly. Then, it followed by an intense white light on my forehead. It was so intense I could still see it while my eyes were open. The experience lasted about couple of seconds. I realized that my left leg was crossed to my right leg. It is said that people who experienced the kundalini energy the first time naturally would find themselves in various meditative postures or gestures unconsciously.

The chakras opening does not usually accompany by various shapes and colors. In my case, no. Instead, I generally focus on the pulsing or vibrating sensation at the chakra region to indicate that the chakra is active or open. I follow the Tao and Zen meditations and so I don't put much emphasis on the divine meaning of my experience. I would recommend this book by the Chi Master Mantak Chia, "Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao."

Once in a while I still do get this dream-induced kundalini energy rising experience too.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My first kundalini experience came shortly after i realized my natural ability to heal myself and others. While trying to explain this "crazy" idea of healing to a friend one night at a bar, i ran into my first reiki practitioner. To make a long story short, i had my first reiki experience and kundalini exp. at the same time, right then and there in the bar. It was intense. I had lightning bolts of energy coming out of my crown, palms, and elbows. I was hyperventilating and tears were rolling down my checks. At the time it was one of the most intense rushes of energy i have ever felt.

Shortly after that, i learned a technique through a book called Essential Reiki, by Diane Stein. I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone interested in Reiki, especially those who may not want to pay for the "lessons/attunements" but still have a desire to learn. here is her link to her site....www.dianestein.net...

In this book she explains a kundalini exercise. To summarize, but hopefully not to bastardize, she explained that energy travels in an infinity symbol like way in your body. By this she says that the energy arises in your gut (hara?) travels down the back of your legs, to the bottoms of your feet, to the front of your legs. It crosses at your Hara and then up your back, over the top of your head, down your forehead, down your front, back to your gut.

You need to clench the muscle around your anus, and put your tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth( where your roof and your teeth meet). This is very important, because these two things are the points that close the circuit so that the energy may flow. You will notice as you clench your anus, your gut will suck in. think of all the pictures of yogi's with their ribs showing and concaved stomachs. The energy will start to build. Its hard to do for long periods of time, but practice till you can hold it.

She explains that in order to feel kundalini, while in meditation, you can practice visualizing and feeling the energy work through your body in the way described above. She and I warn you, Kundalini energy can make you very sick, i.e. a head ache, and nausea. some people can suffer mental discomfort.

While working with this technique, i was able to have my second kundalini experience. It did make me sick. Especially at the point where you are bringing the energy up and over your head into your forehead. despite the sickness i continued to work with this technique until the sickness would no longer come. It has been a vital point in my path of energy work. I recommend all to try it. Do it in small sessions, take your time, the energy will rise.

Love, light and blessings to all.

new topics

top topics

join