It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nail in the Evolutionary Coffin, the final spike placed there by the Royal Society itself.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
Fact A) The Royal Society, held a special exhibition, in 2005, at the British Museum, displaying footprints in lava discovered in central Mexico of modern man. And I quote...

Adds to the global archive of human prints.
The presence of ancient human and animal prints is a rare occurrence in nature, because it requires special conditions for their preservation. The Valsequillo Basin footprints add to this literature and reflect specific environmental conditions for their preservation within this area of Central Mexico.

(Quoted from their Mexican Footprints Exhibition webpage from the Research link on the main page.)

Fact B) From the prestigious journal Nature Dec 1 2005

Paul R. Renne[1],[2], Joshua M. Feinberg[2], Michael R. Waters[3], Joaquin Arroyo-Cabrales[4], Patricia Ochoa-Castillo[5], Mario Perez-Campa[6] and Kim B. Knight[2]

Here we show by 40Ar/39Ar dating and corroborating palaeomagnetic data that the basaltic tuff on which the purported footprints are found is 1.30plusminus0.03 million years old.

1. Berkeley Geochronology Center, Berkeley, California 94709, USA
  2. Department of Earth and Planetary Science, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
  3. Departments of Anthropology and Geography, and Center for the Study of the First Americans, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas 77843-4352, USA
  4. Laboratório de Arqueozoología, Subdirección de Laboratórios y Apoyo Académico, Instituto Nacionál de Antropología e Historia, CP 06060, México
  5. Subdirección de Arqueología, Museo Nacional de Antropología, Reforma y Gandhi s/n, CP 11560, México
  6. Proyecto Cuicuilco, Instituto Nacionál de Antropología e Historia, CP 06700, México

For those not familiar with the Royal Society, Charles Darwin was elected a member of the Royal Society on Jan. 4 1839

For those not familiar with Paul Renne his publication record would be too large to post. To say he is the leading expert on lava dating in the world would be an understatement. He is currently a professor at Berkely.
link to accreditation

And fact C) The lava was also examined as to whether or not it was sediment, or fresh when the footprints were placed in it, and it was determined that the grains were magnetically aligned, hence the prints were placed while the lava was fresh, at the time of the volcanic eruption. As stated also in the journal Nature.

Saying since they are 1.3 million years old they can't possibly be human footprints is not a valid scientific argument. See the quote above. Members of the Royal Society, home of Charles Darwin, through thorough scientific study, determined the prints were human, and should be preserved. If you want I can quote from a BBC science reporter who was taken there in person by a professor, and showed the prints, and he stated, clearly some of these are human footprints.

If you try to discount this evidence I am presenting by quoting articles from Evolution magazine, I will quote Bible passages as a reply. Otherwise you may do your best. Scientific approaches only please.

If you are unscientific in your arguments, with mere appeals to authority, I will quote Bible passages as a reply.
Look at it like a gong.

Evolution theory and the Out of Africa hypothesis have been disproved.
If you want my personal opinion, I think we are down to aliens did it....

S&F for being brave enough to bring up this topic. See "Forbidden Archeology" by Cremo and "Book of the Damned" by Fort. Humankind is far older than Establishment scientists will consider possible.
Yes, Homo sapiens sapiens is part starseed.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
1 and done) The entire fossil record and all of genetic research.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Rocketman7

thats cause faces have nothing to do with sexual selection. Sexual selection is influenced by behavior.. And attributes such as height, or width, or strength. A face has nothing to do with it.. Thus why majority of sex occurs at night in a dark room. If faces had anything to do with it.. We would look similar and have sex during day in the light face to face. We may have different looking faces, but its the behavior, and body language that is equal, for majority of humans..

If you are trying to suggest, that looks don't matter, as in if a guy walks into a bar, he is not interested in the woman's face, then I am sorry I do not agree with you.

I will spare you the punishment of a Bible quote, since everyone is entitled to their own opinion regarding what constitutes a good time on a Friday night.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
S&F for being brave enough to bring up this topic. See "Forbidden Archeology" by Cremo and "Book of the Damned" by Fort. Humankind is far older than Establishment scientists will consider possible.
Yes, Homo sapiens sapiens is part starseed.

Well thank you.
I have seen Michael Cremo before on youtube and vistited his website long ago. I will see what I can find on Fort.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
1 and done) The entire fossil record and all of genetic research.

2nd.

Genetic research has made the claim that man came out of Africa, and we are all the descendants of one African woman named Eve.

And if you are familiar with that story, then you know the approximate date that man supposedly came out of Africa.

Here is a typical quote that gives you some dates...

Modern humans first arose about 200,000 years ago in Africa. When and how our lineage then dispersed has long proven controversial, but geneticists have suggested this exodus started between 40,000 and 70,000 years ago. The currently accepted theory is that the exodus from Africa traced Arabia's shores, rather than passing through its now-arid interior.

Complete and utter hogwash.

See fact A, B and C on page 1.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
OP,

So you say the lava was fresh when the imprints were made. Are we to believe that someone went on a nice, summer stroll one day, through 570º-895º lava? If one were to accidentally step on a fresh lava field, I guarantee you that footprints would not be the only impressions found.

Case closed.

Thanks for playing!

edit on 3/4/2012 by pjslug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by mutatismutandis

All over the world we have discovered skeletons of our pre-modern human ancestors that are a couple of million years old and they were obviously within a continuously developing evolutionary state and somewhere along the way some of those ancient prehistoric people heard strange sounds,looked up and saw flying saucers descending from the sky and those alien beings became their gods who genetically manipulated them into the modern humans we are today and if there is a still missing link,it is an alien link...

edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Pardon me? OUR pre-modern anscestors?

You see the point I am making in this thread, is that a new age religion has brainwashed you completely.

There are 1.3 million year old footprints in volcanic ash in Mexico, of modern man, along cats and dogs and farm animals and a child.

Preaching Darwinism, will not make that go away, neither will removing the website and attempting to back track, and undo what has been done.

This universe exists inside a computer. And people wrote code, just like we write computer code. And DNA is digital code. With error checking.

Not analog, but digital. That should be enough right there for people, but they have been brainwashed.

Here is some of that code if you want to see it from space...
www.imagebam.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
OP,

So you say the lava was fresh when the imprints were made. Are we to believe that someone went on a nice, summer stroll one day, through 570º-895º lava? If one were to accidentally step on a fresh lava field, I guarantee you that footprints would not be the only impressions found.

Case closed.

Thanks for playing!

edit on 3/4/2012 by pjslug because: (no reason given)

Well for heavens sake don't read anything just jump right into the middle and make a statement.

Here's my reply ROTFLMAOBBQ.

While you are here, take a look at my collection of large heads. You can tell by their large square jaws they have a lot of character. Clearly they are here 'to serve man'.

(In the following video, many large elongated skulls will be examined from all over the world.)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

You can always claim that but the evidence suggests otherwise. The universe does not appear to have always been here.

There is also very good evidence as to how we got here.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

The material is tuff. It is composed of volcanic ash and not a flow of lava. Check out how tuffs are formed and you'll have an idea of why animals could walk across tuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis
reply to post by blocula

I'm not arguing there isn't the possibility our evolution has been tampered with by outside influences, its certainly a possibility. But the OP was arguing that evolution was false all together, which the evidence presented did not show.

*added in hindsite: if it were true aliens altered dna, isn't that in its self a form of forced evolution? Evolution states the body changes due to outside influences...id say alien dna experiments would qualify as a pretty big outside influence, wouldn't you?...
edit on 4-3-2012 by mutatismutandis because: (no reason given)

I have to interject here.

I am not saying evolution is false. I am saying that evolution without intelligent design is false.

I am also saying that man did not come from apes. Some may have, the old fashioned way.
There is evidence all through pre-history of man mating with animals.
But man as in homo sapiens sapiens, came from space and was genetically engineered by the Anunnai.

This planet was seeded by the Anunnaki billions of years ago, they time travel, and that DNA is programmed to terraform planets to the dinosaur stage. Whereupon they can be modified further through various means of intervention. The universal mainframe computer which houses this universe, beams them to raw planets and they seed the planet just like in the prehistoric rock art imagery I sure you have all seen.
www.in5d.com...

That right there, is a depiction of life arriving on earth.
That is how it is done, and that is what I was taught, and that is what whoever did that drawing was also told.

Thats what I was taught. I am an Annunaki.

For the most part people do not live on the surface of planets. They live inside moonships.
Here is a cross section of a moonship.
upload.wikimedia.org...

Evolution is for animals, but only adaptation. Humans also have some adaptation built in. Everything is designed.

Scientists often wonder where God came from well we are taught that in the beginning, something came together to form a group of switches or rudimentary CPU. And it grew until it was capable of manipulating its environment. At some point it became God the creator. There is no exact stipulation whether or not there is one or some. But he did make lesser copies of himself, and the Big G Gods.
He created the archetypes, (personalities) such as Zeus, Zeus is an archetype. And humans have personalities that are descended from the archetypes.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by That1Stud

So how do you explain that the fossil evidence shows oceans without fish? At one point in time there were no fish on earth let alone land animals.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

For someone who only wanted scientific sources you certainly just spouted a lot of New Age drivel. How about you start by showing these Annunaki exist. Better yet how about by starting with proving Sitchin's translations are even close to correct.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The part where the Royal Society, experts on evolution, the most ardent supporters in the past, of Darwinism, have stated that they studied fully, some human footprints in Mexico, are completely convinced they are human prints, the prints of modern man. Not homo erectus, or anything of that sort, but modern man.

This is a typical lie. The proponents were not sure that these odd marks were in fact footprints. Two years ago they rescinded their claim. I'll repost the links.

www.usatoday.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.archaeologydaily.com...

Shall I make a quote for you from the website provided by the British Museum, one of the foremost experts in Paleontology in the world, if not _the most respected Museum of Paleontology in the world?

This is a typical liars technique. There is a mix material from different dates. The claims of hominid footprints have been dropped. Mixing 2003 to 2005 claims and not addressing 2010 statements is how liars work.

Since the most expert people in the world on the subject have determined that modern man was in Mexico 1.3 million years ago, walking with his dogs and cats and farm animals and a child, what they have shown quite clearly, is that evolution as described to date has no basis in fact.

A worthless statement since it is based on constructing lies from the researchers. No researchers today believe that these are footprints.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Whereas, other animals look the same and in any numbers, would easily be confused.

Regardless of how poorly you are able to identify animals by their faces, other animals can tell each other apart.

www.sciencedaily.com...
www.virtualworldlets.net...
www.sciencedaily.com...

Your arguing from a claim of ignorance and even incompetence.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Humans fleeing volcanoes have been known to step on lava and lift their toes as well, and put more pressure on the ball of their foot, and these prints which I am afraid I am unable to show you due to the conspiracy, do show signs of toe lifting.

But the lava need not be red hot in order for a print to be left. If you examine the experts wording, that being Renne et al, in the journal Nature...and I quote
"recently erupted ash."

Apparently you have no idea what was stated in the papers. This material is not a flow. It is described as a tuff. Please look up that term to understand the material.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Do you really need a scientific article to realize these animals look the same?

Again you claim to be incompetent in discerning the difference in animal faces. Incompetence by you does not mean others are incompetent as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

We want scientific evidence not quotes from a Bronze Age fairy tale.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And I already posted a picture of two monkeys with the same face.

Once again you are demonstrating your personal incompetence.

Primates can tell each other apart by seeing the face.

www.sciencedaily.com...
www.virtualworldlets.net...
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Please see fact A, B, and C on page 1.

Are there facts in the OP? Very few if any and certainly nothing other than part of the Mexican footprints. Even that has been misrepresented to the point of being a lie.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join