Originally posted by Barcs
reply to post by Rocketman7
None of this really has to do with evolution. Evolution is real, genetic mutation is proven to cause changes in organisms, it's been observed many
times, and the mutations can even be measured. Why even use evolution in the title, if you are trying to ask legitimate questions.
What part of fact A, B, and C, are you not understanding?
The part where the Royal Society, experts on evolution, the most ardent supporters in the past, of Darwinism, have stated that they studied fully,
some human footprints in Mexico, are completely convinced they are human prints, the prints of modern man. Not homo erectus, or anything of that sort,
but modern man.
And then that lava was dated by several of the worlds leading lava daters, to 1.3 plus million years old, and the Gonzales camp, from the Royal
Society, agreed after further analysis, indeed, the lava is 1.3 plus million years old.
Shall I make a quote for you from the website provided by the British Museum, one of the foremost experts in Paleontology in the world, if not _the
most respected Museum of Paleontology in the world?
The researchers were able to classify the footprints as human because they demonstrated some unique characteristics, including:
- pedal arches, where foot bones form two perpendicular arches that normally meet the ground only at the heel and ball of the foot. These arches
are found only in humans
- where it is possible to see toe impressions, there is a non-divergent big toe (or hallux) which is about twice the size as its adjacent toe
- the fact that they have deep heel and ball impressions, encircled by the typical ‘figure of eight’ contours
- they fall within the size range used for modern Homo sapiens.
- Based on the footprints information, it is estimated that the adult humans were between 117 and 190 cm tall.
clipped from the 'Classifying the Footprints' page of the website from the special exhibit by the Royal Society, hosted by the British Museum.
(Link is on the first page of this thread, further down the page.)
Since the most expert people in the world on the subject have determined that modern man was in Mexico 1.3 million years ago, walking with his dogs
and cats and farm animals and a child, what they have shown quite clearly, is that evolution as described to date has no basis in fact.
If the genealogical data, has made claims supporting the Out of Africa hypothesis, and such nonsense as the Eve hypothesis, clearly they are just
reading into the data, since this new data, visa vis the footprints, proves that nothing of the sort occurred at all!
Not to mention there is no evidence at all that man evolved as prescribed from apes when there are no apes in South America. At all.
(Why me Lorb, why me?)