It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two strange occurances a vision and a horrible feeling that wouldn't go away. My story...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
First occurance of my vision:

Heres how it happened:

I had to dream when I was younger. It was a dream that somebody close in my family died in their sleep. Well after seeing the dream I woke up and was sweating it felt so real that it bothered me. A few days later I got a call that the person died the exact same way in their sleep, and it devasted me at least they died in their sleep and felt no more pain.

Second Occurance not a vision but I had a terrible feeling the whole day:

Heres how it happened:

When I was alittle bit older I was at my house and just felt like something bad was going to happen. I couldn't shake off the horrible feeling that it made me feel sick at the same time. I tried going back to sleep to let my mind be at ease but that didn't help neither. Next thing I know was my pelvis had a strange ache to it and it feel overwehlming but I tried to just say focus and avoid the pain. I was still worrying constantly that something happened to other close family member of mine. Evenutally I found out what happened and one of my family members was at a job site and fell off the roof and broke pelvis. This event devasted me as well and made me upset lucky this person is still alive and well.

I'm just wondering is this just mean I'm going crazy or have some werid gift? The most strange about it is when my pelvis had some pains when the second occurance happened. I was young when both of these events occured. Strange yet after these two occurances happened I haven't had any since then so I'm kinda relived that they are gone but strange that I haven't have any occurances in like many years. What does this mean? Anyone have answers to this I've been wanting and waiting for answers for so many years!! !

Please and Thank-you...
edit on 3-3-2012 by Dare3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story.

We're all psychic. Just most don't know how to use it. And the times that they have experiences like yours, they just blame it on coincidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Ghost375,

Thanks I don't know what to blame it on, but again thanks for the explanation helps me understand more.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

It is called sensing another and can be done in a wakeful or dream state - not to be confused with telepathy.
We can know things that defy logical explanation.
Sensing is a gift we all have but mostly pay little regard to.
Here is a simple example - You go to bed and all is well in your world - You wake up feeling great sadness yet have no reason to be so - note this.
Later in the day a knock comes on your door - an old friend perhaps.
You greet them and enquire "How are you" friend responds "I am good thanks"
It could be they are indeed very sad inside but this is not apparent.
From birth we are all trained to hide our feelings through various means.
We all wear masks to some degree or another - for who wants their every thought or feeling known in aworld which may use that info against you.
The danger is that if we take on senses as our own we then are given our own details of the feeling or sense.
How often have you found this with friends and family - Someone says something say in anger and we respond in a similar manner with our own detail of the feeling- we have in that case taken on anothers sense as our own.
Sensing is a gift that allows us to know how another feels even if they do not display the feeling we sense.
Sensing is a tool we all have which enables us to help another.
Going back to the example - You "How are you" friend "Iam good thanks" You could then subtly help by saying "Are you sure - you seem a little down to me" the friend then may open up to the cause of their sadness.
I know your dream informed you of a real event over which you had no control BUT - I for one have had many similar dreams that came to pass - This helps us understand there is something else at play beyond logic or science - this something other is our own Higher Intelligence nothing grand in anacademic sense - it requires no certificates - just our attention - It is our guiding voice inside our link to our true self that has an overview logic and the 5 senses lack.
Hope this helps a little if you require more info I will be only too pleased to pass on links to writings on this and other subjects related to the ways of the Human Mind.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

artistpoet,

Thanks for explaining that to me but I am still want more info of (sensing others by sleep or wakefulness) by what you were telling me.

I would like to know more since I am interested in the theory you stated (sensing one another), I think it was very interesting and I would like to know more about it. So can you please send the links please and thank-you?

edit on 4-3-2012 by Dare3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

Premenition, a sixth sense, everyone has this i think. Ive had feelings about events happening before they did like when my Moms mother died i woke up had this feeling she died and i went down stairs and sure enough she died.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

IM not too knowledgable on dreams but ive had some doozies in my time & would like to know why some come true or why is there tornadoes & storms in mine alot. I know ive dreamed about my dad dying alot since his death & cancer but i balked that up to maybe being traumatized from it i dont know.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zebrafinch

zebrafinch,

Possiblity it is a sixth sense and premotions and stuff. Strange thing yet is I haven't had these feelings in a long while like I think in nine years I don't know why so ya its almost like they disappeared and are gone for good but I shouldn't say that because they might come back.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Dare3 because: Spelling + Grammar

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

dont feel bad i havent had any premonition dreams in several years or weird feelings before events in atleast 3 or 4 years. Im not sure if it comes or goes or depends on the event or if your close to the person or items. I dont know has me wondering. I had weird dreams in the hospital last year in a sedated coma that felt so real but werent and i heard a child crying and when i came out of it wonder about the events for a while til i got my full memory back. Im curious about the child crying like what was that about? I think sedation & morphine plays tricks on your mind though so im just going to guess medicne on those set of dreams.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

"Think for your self" is a free ebook in pdf format
See chapter 4 for reference to - Sensing others

www.orissor.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Thanks for sending the link I will look into it. Well I looked at chapter 4 and it has lots of great info about sensing others thank-you for sending the link it helped me understand more thanks again.

edit on 5/3/2012 by Dare3 because: Looked at link and wrote more.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dare3

Thanks for sending the link I will look into it. Well I looked at chapter 4 and it has lots of great info about sensing others thank-you for sending the link it helped me understand more thanks again.

edit on 5/3/2012 by Dare3 because: Looked at link and wrote more.

Your most welcome
Glad the link helped

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I forgot to mention since this is related to one of my strange occurances after the person I was related to passed away, I went to their house and many of the following stuff occured when I was there. I will explain it. I feel like I just witnessed the paranormal and want some answers on this as well.

1. I sensed a presence like the person that died was in the house with us once we visited his house.

2. One of the doors shut by itself it was pretty loud.

3. The whole house felt pretty damn cold.

4. When I was in the room when the light was going to be turned on it went into sparks.

How can this be explained and hopefully I can find answers on this matter as well. Thank you.
edit on 7/4/2012 by Dare3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

You are not crazy and dont let anybody tell you different. Each and every one of us has a special gift. Some of us are just more in tune with it than others. Also, depending on how close we are to certain persons, we are able to psychically connect to them and feel their pains. Just be mindfull of your feelings (like a jedi lol) and accept them. And never forget that you are special.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Deff not crazy my friend. I've had a similar situation happen to me. A few years ago my Grandpa was sick and one night i had a dream that he passed away. It was scary how sure of it i felt and an hour later my mom called me and told me he passed away in his sleep. So no I don't think you are crazy at all, i know for me at least it was a very interesting experience.

top topics

join