It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large fireball over scotland - Glasgow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
We saw it last night over Cheshire - was a really amazing thing to see.

Whilst me and my husband were watching it (as it was breaking up) my 10 year old was beside herself and decided that it was the worst thing ever - she decided that it was going to hit us and it took more than an hour to convince her that she was safe

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Wish I had seen this here is another video of it. And the story with pics in the Mail www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 4-3-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I had a friend that lives up on the western isles that got a photo of a meteorite last night. She got a picture I will ask her if I can post it up...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
FIREBALL as in METEOR or UFO?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Loads of comments from people who have seen it.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Couple of vids.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Funny how theres always something in the sky over somewhere in the UK. I dont believe you limeys for a minute LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Its ok everyone, I can debunk this one. It is clearly Jor-El arriving from Krypton!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I saw this over north Manchester. It was incredible. Looked like a UFO flying by. I've seen shooting stars before, but this was about 5 times bigger and brighter.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
did it land in the congo? They had one hell of a bang heard in 2 countries, apparently it was an arms dump that exploded.

it would be funny if there is another meteor at the same time tonight. Leave your curtains open!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join