It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Hearing Low Resonances?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This happened a couple of times in our house in the past few weeks.

It sounds like a phone that's left on vibration. It lasted a couple of minutes and both me and my husband heard it together because we thought it was one of our phones on silent, vibrating in the house. The strange thing was, it was a low enough vibration but heard both in the bedroom (where I was) and in the living room (where my husband was).

Now I'm aware of all the weird humming noises people have been hearing lately, but this was nothing like any of the stuff posted online. It wasn't high pitched, or loud enough to cause serious vibrations. It just sounded like there was a phone in the room that was vibrating. And no we don't have machinery anywhere nearby or inside our apartment that would be the cause of this sound. It just sounded really weird because we couldn't pin point where it was coming from.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
well ask your neighbors your in an apartment complex. some on might have left a toy on near a wall. it happend to me once.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I live in the heart of downtown Seattle. Within the last 2 months...late at night...when it is like a ghost town in the part of downtown that I live in...I have heard the same thing...only when I do hear it...it seems to me that the sound is coming from below ground. What it causing this sound....I wish I knew.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

I thought of this the first time it happened, but the only neighbors we have live upstairs but I know they have carpets from wall to wall just like we do, so I realized it would have to be a very strong vibration if it was coming from them because of all the carpets.

Then there's the fact that we heard it in two different rooms that boggles me. Shouldn't it be heard only in one room if this was coming from a fixed point above somewhere?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Ok the fact that you live like a couple of hours away from me makes this even more ominous. o.0

top topics

join