It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Absolute Power of Harmonics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Have you ever thought that perhaps the ancient civilizations that have been dead for numerous centuries knew more about the fundamental nature of our universe than we know today? That perhaps they knew the structure of energy, and the behavior therein, that determined the shape of our world and its destiny?

I have thought this for a while. I have thought that the answer to our future lies in the past.

But more precisely, the research that has relied heavily upon ancient records has given me a very deep look into the possible answer to everything...a small, but essential, aspect of the theory of everything. Something that affects us today, and will continue to have an enormous impact upon every facet/part of our lives and world.

I speak of harmonics. I have been working upon a theory...and when I say working, I mean idly pondering it, because constantly working a horse does not make it better. You must be clever and wise when working a horse, or you will break it. I did not want to overlook a single thing, so I have taken my time figuring out the puzzle of harmonics and numerology.

For those of you who have been keeping an eye on my work, you know what I'm talking about. Those of you who have not...allow me to explain. Bear with me...this may become a bit of a lengthy explanation.

During these past weeks, I have been growing ever closer to an answer that I have sought for months. It is but a piece of the puzzle...and yet, its impact is monumental, as regards my understanding of the universe and our part in it. One thing that is hugely important is that we maintain faith...but how do you maintain faith in a species you are certain is going to self-destruct? I desired to figure out exactly how the ascension process would work...COULD work. I needed to know it could work, and likely would work.

I am a huge believer in the power of crystals and numerology. Crystals affect vibrations and energy flow on a level that is almost completely immeasurable by scientists...hey, science is young. Give it a break. And at the same time, do not assume it has all the answers. In the short time we Homo Sapiens have existed, it would be preposterous to assume that we have discovered even a handful of yards of the five miles of everything there is to be known about the universe. We are woefully ignorant, and it would be wise to acknowledge and accept this. In fact, many of the things science is just beginning to come to grips with was known for centuries by people long dead and gone. Our modern science is by no means the leading expert on the universe.

Continuing...crystals affect the chakra flow in our body, as well as the vibrations in our world. Obviously, crystals have a very specific structure, with tiny nuances that determine the behavior of energy around and within it. Since the structures are very specific, it stands to reason that numbers have a huge role in the effects of crystals. This is how numerology has tied into the mineral kingdom.

It occurred to me, when I learned this, that since numbers exist everywhere (proof of divine intelligence), perhaps numbers can be applied to music. Recent threads on ATS have supported this, and I have done some fair research on my own. The reason it has taken this long is because the numbers in the stones are not directly attributed to any particular chords...although, along the way, I did find the Solfeggio Frequencies .

However, I learned that certain numbers (frequencies) are applied to colors, and have been applied so throughout history. Various instances (no two alike) have shown frequencies (and notes) being attributed to certain colors. Since each crystal has a color attributed to it, I realized I had finally reached the next stage in my research.

Here are the results:

Color Frequencies

Harmonic Colors

I will note here that there are multiple ways of interpreting and assigning the colors. One such method, based on the seven colors of the rainbow, can be found here: Rainbow Energies

Another, more detailed list of colors and gemstones attributed to each, can be found here: Color Vibrations

Should you cross-examine them, you'll find that the colors and frequencies (especially when checking with the Solfeggio frequencies) don't quite match up. Like I said, it is a rough version, but it gives us all something to work with.

Now, again, for those of you not familiar with my work...I believe that sound, when mathematically matched to vibrations of crystals, can influence our chakras in such a way that not only do we manipulate our health and insight, we can actually Awaken ourselves.

We can reach Ascension through music.

This is my very firm belief...and while further experimentation and research will be required to actually prove/confirm/verify this assertion, I think it is completely worth the effort. In these days, harmonics and numbers have begun to rise through the ranks, now that strange coincidences and miracles are wrought through these things. The days of awakening are upon us, and we are noticing strange events in connection with crystals, colors, harmonics and numerology, both past and present.

You are welcome to view this however you like; a fair bit of reading and cross-examination is involved. I would like to demonstrate exactly how sound can shape things visually...can have an actual, organized effect instead of being a purely audio stimulus.

I would like to point out how, if you listen to each aspect of the music playing, and watch the video closely, you'll see how each part of the music has a visual effect. See if you can find the part that causes the drip/rain pattern crossing the video..

In this one, toward the end (around 10:00), you can actually see how the grains act like tiny atoms...prompting the thought that atomic particles are controlled by the vibrations of inaudible sounds. In fact, perhaps even the orbits of planets are influenced by sound. If you study this video, all sorts of these thoughts and ideas can be made apparent by the behavior of the grains as they are affected by the sound waves.

You may note in the comments of the third video, someone mentions the Word of God being thought given power through sound. This is also part of the immense impact of this research I have undertaken in an effort to understand the universe. Just imagine if we can reach the level where our words, our sounds, can have that much influence and control over the world...that's the power of harmonics. Something we have taken for granted for centuries, given the power and potential of an atomic bomb, but in a constructive way. Maybe if we recorded the particle behavior as it responded to the words "Let there be ____" in whatever language is necessary, we would have a deeper insight on exactly how the universe was formed...just for future reference.

As you can see, the very sounds our words make can have images to them. In fact, we could transform every day pictures into sound, by the colors, shapes and arrangement of elements within the image.

Essentially, this is all a two part theory: the first part is, sound, shape, and color are all one and the same. Two, sound can be used to change us, chemically and mentally and spiritually. Try it sometime, using the Solfeggio frequencies. If you are truly skeptical, I challenge you to download any of the Solfeggio frequencies, and ask someone to monitor your behavior over a course of 3 days to a week...and tell you how your emotional state appeared to fluctuate.

If nothing else, it will give you something to chew on.

In any case, these are immensely important chunks of insight that can clarify and educate us regarding the structure, source and nature of our universe, and possibly even god. What better reward is there, then understanding where everything (and I do mean everything) comes from? Most of my threads on here, in one way or another, have discussed the nature of man in connection to the universe, the structure of the universe, the nature of energy in relation to the vibratory fundamentals of god and the universe...I have brought you all along on the ride to discover the absolute truth regarding where we come from, and how this world (universe and all) came to be. Understanding, to me, is the sweetest reward I can have when it comes to these things. I really hope the rest of you ATSers feel the same way. When you realize how small we are compared to everything else...it is difficult not to try to understand.

No matter the pain or suffering...whether it bring rain or sunshine, I would rather be aware in hell than delusional in heaven. I would rather know all of the painful details, than know nothing at all. At the very least, I can make an honest effort. We all can.

Understanding and awareness is what we're here for...I hope I've helped you take a couple more steps along that path.

Namaste

edit on CSaturdaypm494959f59America/Chicago03 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i dont have much to add-I believe that rate of vibration created the universe out of a 'basic' material, whether it be atoms or somethin not yet discovered (probably). The theory makes multi-dimensional existance more probable, Basically perception of certain colours, sounds, matter exist in a specific range of vibration, the human brain operates in that range. Practices of meditation (or in this case sound therapy) is to raise the vibration of 'the mind' opening perception to a new range of things. Its a theory as well haha but it makes sense in the realm of philosophy/ meditation.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is one I use on a daily basis:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Why? Are you ill?

528 Hz is a healing frequency...
edit on CSaturdaypm313144f44America/Chicago03 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
i dont have much to add-I believe that rate of vibration created the universe out of a 'basic' material, whether it be atoms or somethin not yet discovered (probably). The theory makes multi-dimensional existance more probable, Basically perception of certain colours, sounds, matter exist in a specific range of vibration, the human brain operates in that range. Practices of meditation (or in this case sound therapy) is to raise the vibration of 'the mind' opening perception to a new range of things. Its a theory as well haha but it makes sense in the realm of philosophy/ meditation.

Philosophy is advanced science.

It is the science of the soul. It explains the nature and behavior of the soul, how it interacts and reacts.

My very, VERY firm belief is that sound, light, vibration, color, and heat are all different forms of the same exact thing: energy.

Learn to use energy to further your own spiritual and physical health, and you unlock the god (or superhuman) within you.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That's pretty cool stuff, I've always thought sound was way more important a thing than most people think. Take the binaural beats or isochronic sounds for instance, you can change the state of your brain through sound pretty easily.

I liked how at the end of the 2nd video the guy in the background said it looked like a crop circle....

I've often wondered if the pyramids and other "impossible to build" structures were done with sound. If resonances can bring down a bridge or a wine glass break from the right frequency of the human voice, couldn't there be a sound that would somehow move a large piece of rock?

Perhaps a bunch of guys with large horns stood around a giant block of stone, created a resonance beat that made it vibrate such that it was then easier to move. EVERYTHING has a resonant frequency, even the human body with the so-called Brown Note.

Even the mythbusters proved that it was possible to create a resonance in a bridge with a relatively small amount of energy.

Remember, in Genesis 1 even the universe was created by sound... (let there be....)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thank you StarChild.

I am a Master Mason, and these frequencies must be tied into sacred Geometry somehow. I was immediately overcome with a sense of calm listening to a few internet-available frequencies I had found after this post of yours.

I just listened to 528hz (miracle)

God-Bless, and other such important important blessings.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
Thank you StarChild.

I am a Master Mason, and these frequencies must be tied into sacred Geometry somehow. I was immediately overcome with a sense of calm listening to a few internet-available frequencies I had found after this post of yours.

I just listened to 528hz (miracle)

God-Bless, and other such important important blessings.

It is good to see that I am on the same level as a Mason.

It reassures me greatly.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The thoery that sound waves could have been used to manipulate matter in ancient times to build magnificent structures by actually lifting massive objects actually seems plausible when you take into account the amount of information that we still do not know how to mentally grasp. I really appreciate all of the effort you have given to this subject, because I believe it could very well lead to one of the greatest "re-discoveries" of our time. I kind of feel there is a code that can be cracked, and who knows, maybe one day we could use sound as an energy source. Great post my friend, I will look further to more in the future!
~Namaste~

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ucabearbone
The thoery that sound waves could have been used to manipulate matter in ancient times to build magnificent structures by actually lifting massive objects actually seems plausible when you take into account the amount of information that we still do not know how to mentally grasp. I really appreciate all of the effort you have given to this subject, because I believe it could very well lead to one of the greatest "re-discoveries" of our time. I kind of feel there is a code that can be cracked, and who knows, maybe one day we could use sound as an energy source. Great post my friend, I will look further to more in the future!
~Namaste~

I think sound IS a code to be cracked. Once science has fully discovered the power of sound and the vibrations therein, we may actually be on the way to truly understanding the nature of the universe, and the concept we call "god".

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Being a musician, I can attest to the healing powers of frequencies. In addition, being an interested individual of the metaphysical and science, it would only make sense to me that such music (more specifically frequencies) have the powers to heal.

Sound frequencies are just vibrations. Light is just a vibration. Everything in the world is made up of vibrations. Everything technically has a sound, whether we can hear it or not. That would have to include our bodies which have a natural state of perfect health, one which we could probably find the frequency of and use to aid us in restoring our bodies. (528hz)

However, I have some doubts about the actual numbers of frequencies used in the Solfeggio scale.

01 = 174 Hz
02 = 285 Hz
Ut = 396 Hz
Re = 417 Hz
Mi = 528 Hz
Fa = 639 Hz
Sol = 741 Hz
La = 852 Hz
09 = 963 Hz

While I have always been lured in by the magic of the number 3, ["Three, oh, it's the magic number" - Blind Melon], and its power, I don't know about the validity of these numbers.

According to wikipedia the frequencies are based off of Gregorian and Sanskrit chants, yet the syllables are derived from Saint John the Baptist.

I don't usually have a problem with Sanskrit knowledge but it is my personal opinion that a lot of Christianity based knowledge has been slightly "altered".

In any event, they are awfully interesting and I also think it is quite coincidental that my house number is 963!
edit on 3-3-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Very nice and insightful post. To respond to your post adequately I need to digress into how I feel spacial organization, position and momentum affect everything at the most basic level, please indulge me.

"Harmonics, rhythms, and any modulated information" is in effect a pattern that can provide what I call the topological texture of information as an entity, a definable identity, uniqueness.That which can be considered an "entity" at the most basic level "it" can affect other entities. It must act in a way that affects other separate "motes"of information. I also believe the most fundamental structure that can exist is information. Oddly counter-intuitive perhaps that information came before form, most might assume "something" that embodied the information must have come first. If information came first, then thats one good reason quantum events are so hard to relate to classical scale cause and effect events, our identifiable "reality".

We don't think today of current computers having the software create the hardware. But at the quantum level thats exactly what I think happens. The fact some people in hard physics and math, just not think that what happens at the quantum level relevant "to our scale of events" is not logical. Nature does not delight at our dull stare or gets s**** and giggles at our expense. That implies ego, nature is what creates all those little egos as a way for an identity to separate both change and events in a temporal manner.

I don't think in effect time is part of any reality except as an artifact of momentum the change of state when two entities "exchange momentum values", accelerate or decelerate by close interaction close enough for a vector change and the greater energy ("faster"and hence more massive) entity transfers energy to the lower energy state entity. and the greater energy exchange, the "sharper" the vector, hence we notice change. We keep looking for smaller "particles" in trying to find the grand pubar of creations reality. I believe if we increase the amount of power put into an accelerator to any level, we could have a particle accelerator that loops through the visible universe and produces more energy then we can now remotely comprehend, but I still think it would though giving us very neat information, not give us what we seek; the fundamental building blocks of the seen and unseen universe.

In one respect harmonics is a resonance shared. One kind of identity with something else. Why does a wine glass shatter when a certain acoustic energy creates a resonance, also called a harmonic is directed at it? The atoms of the glass form at a certain larger scale a molecular arrangement, an assemblage that will oscillate if a certain frequency of sound creates a disruptive identity-mimic in the form that converts and amplifies the way the molecular structure of the glass affects the relationship of its organization by a sound. Will deal w/ E conservation.

Another way to put it is you only have an echo if you have someone yell and the sound is optimized and reflected by the appropriate environment, material composition and of course shape (surface topology). Right material but wrong shape or vice a versa, and any echo"will be greatly diminished. Anolic chambers optimize both material and topology both "surface designs" but also geo-spacial as in the composition and arrangement threw the designs total structural depth as well to soak up sound, literally.

Other things also like light and sub-atomic events or quantum level "weather". In fact the quantum level can best be defined as not a particle but a information pattern that gives birth to atoms seemingly from no where. Nope. The information came before everything hence we don't identify that as "the construction materials, the engineer that arranges them into structure, or the band instruments and the orchestra conductor. One way to visualize this (I do better when books have pictures if trying to convey the writers perspective. My 4year old nephew likes picture books to but I'm not into "Barney") If you picture a 3 dimensional space as you would draw one on a 2 dimensional paper, so you see depth that can be considered a Spacial Construct. Oddly enough if in a purists point of view if the space is empty does anything really exist"? (chicken and egg question, but thats easy. Eggs are single undifferentiated cells untill the divide/grow. Single celled organisms came first) Take this area and call it the geo-spacial reference point [GspRp] For simplicity lets say its a contained [GspRp], its not but this is easier to allow categorization of all the Actors. In this case the "Actors" (A) are all the participants and the "Network" [N] is how they interact. The actual energy exchange and the "pattern"it takes is in this case the Change Agent, [CA]

Continued next post.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Wholly crap! I think you just made my head implode! I like what you are saying, I think...if I can translate it into laymans terms...but you may be going off on a tangent. I think I see where you're going with the exchange of information, as in sound from a speaker vibrates the air, which in turn vibrates the peice of metal, which in turns vibrates the sand. As information is exchanged from medium to medium it is translated by the medium. Is that were you are going, or am I way off?

I really enjoy this discussion, and I have seen most of these videos before. I don't enjoy the talk of chalkras and metaphysical things, as this is all conjecture and there is no way of measuring these values.To say that the world is full of numbers seems odd, as numbers are values of measurement that we have assigned. Yes the world is full of measurable values. It is physical. Have any of you seen the videos where they use ultra sonic sound to levitate liquids? Very fascinating.

I have been interested in this subject for awhile and I would like to see the same sand experiments done using octaves simultaneously. You know the sound two octaves make where one is slightly off, that hum hum hum sound. I would like to see what that would do to the sand.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

.....Continued from previous reply from Arbiture to StarChild23... 3/3/12 17:56 US cst.

If you have (A) in the [GspRp], they only way an identity can be established is in relation to another. In one respect, this awareness or Network effect only occurs when (A1) detects say (A2) because of the mutual effect one has the other. Consider. One way to look at information is to view it as change as experienced by any (A). This implies movement with in or perhaps better put among the [GspRp]. If there is any energy variability or "weather"in the [GspRp] that can be considered the [N]. If information "lives"in any construct, then that is it. But the [N] (network) is more a variable in other (A) interactions as opposed to a "place", thats one reason I find it easier for me to think of it as "weather".

In one sense if one (A) is interacting affecting another or group of them in such a way other (A) can not notice because they are not affected. In that sense there exists a "harmonic"in the influence on those in this category. In effect the harmonic is an anti-effect or null factor. Because they exchange no inertia or energy hence the information value or identity is not changed they are oblivious to the other. Being in a sense alike or at least not affected by the other means in one sense they are in sync, the harmonic value is so close or just not noticed makes them in that sense in step. And utterly blind to the "other"

The idea that a synchronous signal in the sense if you replace signal with "characteristic" is anathema to change at least in the above hypothetical "void", has some interesting comparison to everything from signal science (all kinds) and in particular neurological function. In the brain you have much more then just neurons acting as circuits, on or off active or not. In biological systems simple to highly complex, change is the only constant. No change is death, with out making to fine an analysis of it. For one thing every moment we are alive and what is critical to brain function at many levels is that the physical morphology of the brain is constantly well, "morphing". The topology of the surface of neurons is constantly changing in response to neuro-electro-chemical transmitters. When exchanged with other neurons the shape of the neurons surface and its "texture" or what might be called some kind of individual identity, perhaps better said personality also changes.

Some aspects of synchronization that are not good is when part (usually) of the brain exhibits a pattern that is repeated and cascades across an area. That is just what happens in an epileptic seizure. But there is synchronization of different parts of the brain in several ways at the same time. But this can be better thought as a "wave"or soliton propagation that carries a pattern to another part of the brain in a way that seems "disconnected". In the engineers mind it is it also works superbly because it is one major component of robustness and plasticity. A major problem in signal transfer can occur in an area and the whole brain doesn't "crash". Unless every are of a certain region IS in sync. Then problems happen. Even a major seizure is not fatal unless you don't come out of it. In time such a seizure can affect enough of the brain to cause oxygen deprivation and that can lead to brain damage or death. Whats amazing is how rarely the brain REALLY crash's.

Thats one among many reasons you can't differentiate between "hardware and software" in the brain. In fact they are one and the same. In the future I can see the development of circuits that incorporate a form of this adaptive morphology as part of its normal functioning. You would have both adaptability and extreme robustness to signal corruption as a result. Not to mention the ability to repair both hardware-software problems by the self-actualization that is mathematically part of any natural organism. Nature encodes structure AND function as a fractal. As any fractal it is unrestrained in its ability to grow in area and volume hence a computer would be able to "grow"new memory. If not incorporating morphic potential you can "layer"and shift the orientation of one fractal layer among another. Same information pattern but the orientation changes the identity using the same physical volume. With true biomorphic circuitry, in time no two circuits would actually look or even function exactly like another. Thats pretty self-handicapping with the static geo-spacial static materials and functionality that inhibits what we have now.

Theres more but a lot of people mentioned certain frequencies, and that can have a truly amazing effect on the brain. Certain frequencies sent even sub-audibly can affect mood and other function. I know that certain music and Tibetan chanting and instrumentals which seem to have the same calming effect on everyone.

TBC next post.

edit on 3/3/12 by arbiture because: wrong persons name I was responding to but what do you expect I can't spell dammit!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VekTorVik

Please note, exploding heads can be icky and really ruin a date... You comment on the speakers viberating is in many ways in effect what I'm saying. The vibration thats passed from one object in one form; say microphone thats converted into modulated electrical signals in the radio spectrum, or you can send the same information using modulated line of sight lasers. (jump down to connect point made..>

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That's it...too much. I just vomitted on myself trying to comprehend what you just said. Now I don't know if we are talking about harmonics, information, neurons. Can you transfer what you just said into a coloring book so I can understand it...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I have heard of X10 systems for home automation using the 0V crossing of the AC 60HZ signal to transmit data. And I know about carrier frequencies to transmit data. You, my friend are all over the map. Very very smart, but all over the map.

You mentioned that if two objects had a harmonic equalibrium the net exchange of information is zero because they are indistinguishable...correct? But that doesn't really seem to be the case, because they have resonance, and therefore exchange of information is actually better. Right? Like an antenna, tuned to recieve a particular frequency. That is why the sand vibrates, because the metal plate resonates with the frequency from the speaker. If there were not able to, let's say "mate", harmonically, wouldn't the transfer of information be inhibitted? Example, the superposition of waves.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik

I have heard of X10 systems for home automation using the 0V crossing of the AC 60HZ signal to transmit data. And I know about carrier frequencies to transmit data. You, my friend are all over the map. Very very smart, but all over the map.

You mentioned that if two objects had a harmonic equilibrium the net exchange of information is zero because they are indistinguishable...correct? But that doesn't really seem to be the case, because they have resonance, and therefore exchange of information is actually better. Right? Like an antenna, tuned to receive a particular frequency. That is why the sand vibrates, because the metal plate resonates with the frequency from the speaker. If there were not able to, let's say "mate", harmonically, wouldn't the transfer of information be inhibited? Example, the superposition of waves.

To cancel a signal out as in an ocean or sound wave you use an inverse signal, they "exchange information" that adds up to very loosely "0" information". Not perfectly but hard to notice. Though the two are very close and just as rap is noise to me some believe all is information but can't identify the 99% of what is a message. Thats one reason I often said and this applies to what engineer's call "noise". Noise is just the information we can't see as such, but conveys information of some kind.

In particular I think 99% of the information as energy or otherwise flying around so to speak is not itself any type of "message". Its structure can be what I think a basic mover and shaker at the quantum level is; change agents. Just affecting something else conveys meaning. THAT IS a message in itself, but not one we would usually categorize as such. If it change's a thing, that change and its process and conclusion of that change manifests as something that was not before. I can't overstate how important I think that is.

Static is well sometimes static but you remember Jodie Foster in the movie Contact? She was told as one reason she had her SETI search canned by the government funders that " Looking at static (white noise) on a TV screen for hours, etc etc did you really think this would not leak out"? She said something to the effect she was trying to find patterns in what "looked"like and to us is just static. Same general idea here.

Regarding your question about the sand. You may aware that certain sounds applied to certain compositions and physical designs of metal and some plates can have sand self arrange or in effect self assemble into various patterns. That is a fundamental attribute of nature at all levels. Order, even that we don't recognize is inevitable in any known environment. You can't stop nature from building stuff. Like preventing weeds from growing. I guess weeds are just plants we don't appreciate. Yet. In fact fact some weeds purify water just by being there. Sounds like stuff we need to learn more about and fast.

Interestingly some electromagnetic conductive materials 100% (ok 99.2 or so) organic materials (strictly from a chemistry point of view NOT biological, or living system, that can be unimaginably weird...) that include plastics like poly-p-phenylene, and assembled organic salts and composites like tetra(alpha)' thia fulverene if exposed to an electrical field or magnetic field (in effect two sides of the same coin) certain EM frequencies that will cause the same thing as the sound for a metal plate, patterns to self assemble. I think the patters are an echo, a shadow of the information that changes things by its association with them.

A shadow can cast an object in lower amounts of light, thats why when its dark our eyes see black and white as color requires more energy for the cones of the eye, retina, and area of the brain that processes visual images have available. I know this may not answer your questions but sometimes I do have to go in some seemingly obscure areas, but there is method and maybe sometimes a little madness in what I say, I hope at least. Makes me fun at parties. I show up and animals run right up to me and I scare the hell out of small children, but thats OK, hey they scare the hell out of me.

Incidentally rap IS just noise. About as much fun to hear as a root canal.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik

That's it...too much. I just vomitted on myself trying to comprehend what you just said. Now I don't know if we are talking about harmonics, information, neurons. Can you transfer what you just said into a coloring book so I can understand it...

Working on a coloring book for me, I need one but have no capacity to draw ANYTHING...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I honestly didn't read the whole thread, but I do like the idea you are presenting. And that video you posted, the first one, with the sounds synchronized with the visuals, was brilliant.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join