It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake in Omaha?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I was sitting with my wife in the living room when all of the sudden the hanging pieces on the babies toys started moving as well as a dog started barking. I felt something myself as well. Anyone else? Was around 2pm.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting, Nothing from what i can see so far but will keep looking,

Give a call around and see if anyone else felt something?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just waiting for word

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Although not common, it is not unheard of. There is a fault line down by Falls City that rumbles from time to time but never very big. Nothing noticed in Lincoln but doesn't mean there wasn't a few little tremors.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Ok makes sense. It was very subtle, it was totally by luck that we noticed it. As a matter of fact I noticed it and subconsciously just ignored it. It wasn't till my wife said something that I realized what was going on.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

May be interesting to see what happens within the next few weeks,

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I live in Omaha.. was wide awake, felt nothing. There is nothing marked on the USGS website's quake map, either..

Those transport busses for UNO shake my entire house every time they drive by.. could it have been something like that?
edit on 3/3/2012 by minikin84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by minikin84

Yeah It could have been a buss or something. I am on 49th and Cass and to be honest have never seen a buss north of dodge in Dundee/Underwood. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So first I will say I have been following ATS for some time but just joined now for this thread. I live in Omaha as well and found this thread doing a search on twitter after feeling something as well.

At around 8:15 CST while sitting on the sofa in the basement about 25 min ago it felt like someone nudged the sofa. Looked over to the the baby's play gym and all of the hanging toys were swaying a little.

Edit: I don't live anywhere near a bus route.

edit on 3-3-2012 by omarican because: Address bus claim

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I will have a look, but 2pm? What time zone? How many hours behind UTC. I am guessing Central - OK I got it

www.timeanddate.com...

No nothing. Sorry.
edit on 4/3/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join