It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Voting Fraud Unraveling, New Evidence!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I can believe this one for darn sure. Who in their RIGHT-MIND would ever vote Republican unless they were 1) SUPER-wealthy, or 2) Deluded and voting against there own best interests...

[color=gold]...those are the only 2 types of folks who vote republican.

And the deluded ones being the most frightening to consider. I can understand the SUPER-wealthy, but the deluded folks... *SIGH*

Makes me wish that folks be given a simple IQ test before being allowed to vote. Then it would be a LAND-SLIDE WIN for the non-republican candidates.

edit on 3-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Here's the deal. If you can compile all of the relevant data in a manner that doesn't require me to wade through 1000 posts, most of which don't make any kind of significant contribution, and then I will provide a proper rebuttal. As I said before, any researcher wanting their work to be taken seriously will present it in an organized and professional manner.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sigh
- I see this thread derailing in a hurry.

Personally, I can feel my idealism and willingness to continue to participate in any voting in the future leaving me quickly.

I am not sure about widespread "fraud" so to speak but have some thoughts based upon observations in Iowa during our caucus. First off, I will mention that I supported Ron Paul. My wife and several around us (no, we didn't know them from Adam) did as well. How do I know this? Well, because we wrote our candidate down on little pieces of paper and plenty of the constituents around us, as well as myself, chose to not fold or turn over the piece of paper. So, hey, I peaked if I could - sue me! In 08 Paul came in a strong 2nd (Huckabee 1st) in our precinct. In 12 Paul 4th but only literally 2 votes from 2nd. Santorum won pretty big. Seems I live in a religious precinct, eh? Anyway, I digress a bit.

So here is what concerned me. Early in the evening, Paul was running right with Santorium and Rooney in television and online results. From my 08 experience, I knew where Paul should be strong in Iowa and I coupled that with major metropolitan areas (as much as Iowa has those) and quickly noticed that results from some of these areas lagged. And I mean LAGGED. For instance, Story county, which is where Ames is (Iowa State University) didn't report before I went to bed at around 1am. And by didn't report, I mean ZERO percent reporting out of MANY MANY precincts. Souix City, Council Bluffs, Fairfield (huge RP support but smaller area), and the UNI area lagged as well.

Ok, let me wrap my thoughts up here. I personally believe that Santorum won Iowa and eventually that is what was presented along with some GOP resignations. I also believe that there are reasons to consider that some checks were in place that evening to ensure the "correct" perceived outcome. Ultimately, just having Romney announced as the winner that morning was enough for his candidacy. I do also believe that RP just was not going to win Iowa, almost no matter what the votes actually were.

I will finally conclude with a couple of additional thoughts. I presume that anyone involved in vote "tweaking" likely believe that they are doing the "right thing". Not that that gets any of them off of the "hook".

Lastly, and as a personal rant, I am SO SICK of hearing / seeing anything from our media about voter fraud in other countries when we see definite signs of it occurring right here at home!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The Google document that focuses on Anderson County, SC is particularly interesting in that Santorum and Gingrich's projected totals when calculated at 20% of the voter total only differs by a slight margin while Paul and Romney's are off by 17 and 20 percent. The link: docs.google.com...

I wonder if there is more information from individual counties or congressional districts that show what the votes were at maybe like 10% intervals as they were counted? To see if there is a consistent numerical gain in the votes the candidates gain as they are counted or if there is a consistent dip or gain as the totals get towards 80 or 90 percent.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilsLettuce

This is being discussed here. As I pointed out there the methodology behind this analysis is completely flawed. Furthermore, Santorum's actual numbers are significantly different from his projected. So what you're left with is an analysis with a flawed methodology and three of four variables not being predicted by the model. At that point you really have to ask yourself whether what you are seeing is due to election fraud or if it's actually due to a flawed model.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus
are there really romney supporters??..I mean..really?

im not talking about anti-pauls

i mean...is there really anyone SUPPORTING Romney on this site...not just because he might be the least stupid stooge

edit: not just on this Site but in general...
edit on 3-3-2012 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

I have been talking to people all over, and have yet to meet one real life Romney supporter. All of the people I have talked with say the same thing. I think if we saw his real numbers, we would have to laugh.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright

Originally posted by Acetradamus
are there really romney supporters??..I mean..really?

im not talking about anti-pauls

i mean...is there really anyone SUPPORTING Romney on this site...not just because he might be the least stupid stooge

edit: not just on this Site but in general...
edit on 3-3-2012 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

I have been talking to people all over, and have yet to meet one real life Romney supporter. All of the people I have talked with say the same thing. I think if we saw his real numbers, we would have to laugh.

I don't talk to people about politics but people like to talk about politics. I have yet to have anyone mention Romney. Nobody talks about him. I like Ron Paul but I can't control what other people talk to me about. I've heard stories about Gingrich and how he divorced his wife when she got cancer, I've heard stories about how big of a knucklehead Santorum is on just about everything and I've heard stories about Paul about how he's a "kook".

Romney? Nothing.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i agree, romney supporters are invisible. ive never seen one. only place ive heard mentions are in youtube comments, but when you click on the supporters channel, they either joined a few days ago or are actually from the official campaign.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I know I am going to get yelled at for posting this, but I'll do it anyway.

Are you people mad because Romney voters actually go out and vote for their guy instead of Paul/Obama supporters trolling the internet? Romney supporters may be invisible, but THEY are the ONES who are VOTING!!!!!!! Half the college kids I know like Ron Paul too, but they are too drunk to make it to the polling booths on time hahahahahaha

edit on 4-3-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Are you people mad because Romney voters actually go out and vote for their guy instead of Paul/Obama supporters trolling the internet? Romney supporters may be invisible, but THEY are the ONES who are VOTING!!!!!!! Half the college kids I know like Ron Paul too, but they are too drunk to make it to the polling booths on time hahahahahaha

Yelled at? na. But to me, it's curious. MSM has treated Romney as the winner since day one, there is quite a bit of evidence to suggest that there has been some likey fraud going on, and it seems I am not the only one who can't find a Romney supporter to save their life. It spells "rigged" to me. Not all Paul supporters are drunk college kids, contrary to what MSM would have one believe. But Ron Paul is irrelevant to the real issue: fraud. The party selected him (Romney) before-hand. Everyone, regardless of the candidate they back, should be concerned about that.
edit on 4-3-2012 by notquiteright because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

would just like to say
its not the first time the media has practically suggested a winner of presidency before the election.
Truman won in 1948 while the newspapers the next day were already printed to say that he lost and that republican thomas dewey had won

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I'm sorry, but that statement is ignorant. Get a life.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i agree, romney supporters are invisible. ive never seen one. only place ive heard mentions are in youtube comments, but when you click on the supporters channel, they either joined a few days ago or are actually from the official campaign.

I bet there are very few real Romney supporters, most of his votes are either rigged/manufactured in some way, or stolen from Ron Paul, hence why he is doing so well.

If we would somehow get to see the REAL numbers, i bet there would be a landslide for Ron Paul every single time.

That is at least the only thing making sense. People don´t want war. It is as simple as that.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They're just practicing for the real thing!

Practice makes better, Ain't no such thing as perfection...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join