It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invade Iran from Iraq - simple

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
We will remember the end of war as it was known before. Tanks drove around Iraq looking for somone to shoot at but nobody wanted to join in on the war fun. The enemy refused to line up in formation just like the American Revolutionary War. tanks are good at shooting tanks, not subduing a nation.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Iranians are Persians and the Arab countries do not consider them to be Arabs. You know Persians......as in the "300" movie. The 300 Spartans under Leonidas stopped them from conquering Greece and finally Alexander the Great destroyed their empire. These people have a history so if you fight a conventional war with them without nukes you will find a worthy opponent. As can be seen anyone fighting and winning against them end up as heroes in history books so they are something else. Its in their genes to conquer. Since their ordinary citizens are peace loving they are not so much of a threat for the time being.....the same can be said for other countries as well for no one can foresee the future. If neighboring countries do not feel the "heat" why should you feel threatened so far away in US. Living in fear is bad for health. I once read a story about a soldier who went for 3 tour of duties in Iraq and he came home safely only to be killed in the US where he got a job as a prison warder. Now what say you?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

I say we will bomb them using aircraft and cruise missiles if they don't loose a butt load of centrifuges.They are going to have a few craters here and there.That is all.what they do after that is up to them.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

yes you are so right but they have hidden the evil weapons deep underground.that is why must invade so we can root out and stop their dastardly plans.

look the prime minister of London has confirmed Iran is planning a missile so that London can be attacked.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

One again I urge all right thinking fellows to start a petition to invade Iran as soon as possible.

Also in the latest development Iran has been caught trying to clean up nuclear traces with bulldozers.

this is vindication.

everyday i keep getting more and more vindicated.

if we don't act now we will be in extreme danger.

remember these people don't have the same values as us western folk.

they don't value life like we do.

remember.

now call your congressman now.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
reply to post by slanteye

I say we will bomb them using aircraft and cruise missiles if they don't loose a butt load of centrifuges.They are going to have a few craters here and there.That is all.what they do after that is up to them.

America has 45 bases surrounding Iran so bombing their countries centrifuges would be disastrous. Not only to the innocent civilians in Iran but also to many us soldiers , private contractors , and countrymen and women from countries surrounding irans nuclear facilities. The fallout would destroy much of the middle east. Now let that marinate on your brains for a while and begin to think who is more evil and dangerous... Iran or the country (Israel) who is fanatically pushing this war propaganda against Iran knowing full well the result of which I described. Israel doesn't care if the entire middle east is uninhabitable infact that appears to be their intention.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Robots, that is the way to go, led by Chuck Norris. We can all control the robots with our game stations at home. Prizes will be given to the controlers who spill the most blood. and attack dogs too.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You don't think we have weapons that would go that deep?If we have made it, we can counter it,basic strategy.If those centrifuges are buried so is their fallout,the deeper the better.
I also seriously doubt raiding from the ground would be IN ANY WAY productive,quite the opposite in fact.Slaughtering a path to the sites then slaughtering back,because we sure as hell don't want to hold that country,no.We use advanced penetrators,the Air Force has ordered these,publicly,and obviously.This morning they were offered to Israel ,along with aerial refueling if they wouldn't attack until next year,when Barry is out of the picture or in a stronger hold of the country.It looks like Barry WANTS Iran to have a weapon for some reason.Possibly to further the oppressive infrastructure and gain more power. Also The military has already told Bush no, so the new POTUS is being told the same,politely of course. Which also explains why they want to put JSOC under the CIA.That way they can perform covert adventurism.I remind you this president has deployed without permission and has caught flak for it,he's far worse than reagan or any previous administration in this regard,I had a good friend who was indeed a Ranger in Nicaragua.So all he needs to do is stir up trouble overseas,weaken the US culturally socially and economically. Then weaken the US armed forces by cut backs or over deployment and make sure the combat vets are immobilized with appropriate chemistry to get them to self destruct or marginalize their capability.
Just logic......or paranoia.I will never claim to know.
edit on 8-3-2012 by 7thcavtrooper because: I didn't use the correct words

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
yes, penetrators, thrusting again and again into a climax of radioactive fireworks. Muahahahahahaah!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Dang it kid, lay off the hallucinogenics here,we're trying to have a conversation.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Your conversation interrupted our joke. I hope you know this thread is a joke.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join