It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom With Breast Pump 'Humiliated' by TSA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Probably even more so than the general public is....and that's saying a lot. Did you even read the article? or just saw the words TSA, and spew out your propaganda?

Nope,I'm with you.I'm betting most didn't read the article.They're reacting to certain words and assume the worst.TSA.ZOMG gobment is after me!!

They're like robots.Certain words set them off.TSA.FBI.CIA.Big bad American government.Setting up everyone,you know?
Big bad conspiracy.

ETA : Before any of you clowns point out I said 'gobment" I spelled it wrong on purpose.And I'm not correcting it.It
edit on 4-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
TSA = Ten-Thousand Sex deprived Aliens

LMAO... dude you made my night right there!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

You're the kind of person the government would call a "model citizen". Blind, deaf, and dumb. Ignorant to anything other than what they are told. "Oh, these 40 lashings are for my own safety? Can I have 60 instead?".

If someone paid me $100 to beat you up, bang your wife, and burn your house down, would you be okay with me just "doing my job"?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

I call people like you sheep.Right,it's people like us who think for ourselves that are the problem.Everything in your post,that you're saying about everyone else I could say the same for you.

The fact you would even mention lashings happening here in America says to me you're a troll

You're using circular logic.

See,in civilized countries...that doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

You think for yourselves? I got some bad news for you, friend. Waltzing around drooling on yourself talking about how the TSA are protecting us from the terrorist threat and are just doing their jobs is (at least on this forum) the very definition of mindless sheep.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Before I begin, it's obvious that very few people actually read the article

You are correct, not many appear to have read the article, or at least comprehend it.

It seems most are missing the fact that the TSA apologised to her, and that the TSA officer who told her she cannot bring the empty bottles or ice pack onto the flight, was WRONG and he been sent for remedial training.

Ironic how the TSA was wrong, and the woman was not in the wrong, yet it's her fault for not calling ahead, or whatever.

She was not in the wrong, but she was told she was.

Also the TSA officer was not watching her, as some have claimed. lol...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by nightstalker78

Why would someone call ahead of time to ask about breast feeding breast pumps!??!?!? Why on earth would that be classed as a security threat? Should everyone call and ask ahead of time about every single thing that they intend to take on a flight?

That's a moot point. She poured out her milk before even checking. Why would you pour out the breast milk, BEFORE you were asked to? What she did, didn't require calling before hand. She could've just walked right thru the gates without a problem. She brought the problem onto herself.

It's going to be impossible to win this argument with you people because you didn't even read the article. I'm arguing against your preconceived notions.

Strand said she had done "what no nursing mother wants to do" 20 minutes earlier and dumped out the milk in the bottles in order to avoid any hassle going through security. She never imagined that empty bottles would be the problem.

She did it to avoid problems, which is a fair thing to do considering the TSA frown on fluids being taken on board.

The agent told her the ice pack would not be allowed through security without milk in the bottles.

In a statement, the TSA acknowledged that the agent was mistaken in telling Strand that she could only bring the ice pack with her on the plane if it was medically necessary.

The TSA agent was in the wrong.

"The passenger has contacted us with her concerns and we accept responsibility for the apparent misunderstanding and any inconvenience or embarrassment this incident may have caused her," the statement said. "The officer in question is receiving remedial training."

The TSA agent was in the wrong.

"I did speak personally with the head of the state of Hawaii TSA branch. He formally apologized to me and seemed very sincere and was very upset about what took place," she said. "

The TSA apologised. She was not in the wrong.

Sigh...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by DaTroof

Go into a male bathroom and apply hemorrhoid cream in front of everyone that feels like walking by.

Probably be just as awkward.

We stand shoulder to shoulder with each other and hold our penises in our hand as we urinate all over a wall of toilets. There really isn't too much "awkward" in a male bathroom.

Secondly, it is a public bathroom. You can't combine the two concepts of "public" and "bathroom" without expecting there to be some trivial things to happen. So, for all those people that "feel like walking by", they can leave. If they wish to stand around while I apply hemorrhoid cream, then so be it. Their loss.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
here is some "circular" logic for yas:
Why didn't the state departement come and put her on the plane like they did with the underwear bomber?
Oh I know..she had a passport...unlike the underwear bomber...

Who's telling the truth? the victim or the Troll the Sheep of America?
She should have has a camera guy following her around like the underwear bomber did (according to all the witnesses, not the prosecution)

Calling ahead?..she should have...The underwear bomber's father did and LOOK! they let the little US government employed dweeb on the plane...

The TSA hasn't caught any real terrorists, and they keep failing security tests, as they are ment too do...
They aren't there to protect the peeps..
They are there to SLAVE TRAIN them

oh yeah..
and coming soon to a shopping mall near you

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: Yep Circular logic DOESN"T occur in CIVILIZED countries

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by DaTroof

She was in a women's bathroom! How is that humiliating?

i have no doubt there was a hidden camera in that bathroom

probably to protect us from terrists putting or taking things out of their butts

that's how TSA came into existence after all

Prove there was a hidden camera in that or any airport bathroom.Otherwise,you're doing what a lot do here,assuming.Again,prove it.

As for the op.Who cares?Why is this even news?I read this earlier.And all I'm getting from it is some woman that wants attention.I'm sure next week we'll be reading about how she's going to sue.

simple logic
they're gonna let her out of their sight?
suuuuure.

the scanners weren't supposed to store images either; later it was discovered that they did.
and creeps had access to those images.

your ignorance of how small cams are and how easy it would be to install is showing.

but hey, you don't mind having your wife and kids [and your own] genitals fondled by creeps,
i guess that's normal in a nation of sheeple/enablers.

lol no doubt you walk on all fours, as well

in the end most of these tsa creeps will eventually have an appointment with a length of rope or piano wire.
Nuremberg style

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

A very stupid comment - "it's not your jet"

It is more the public's jet than the TSA - they have no right to intimidate and harass passengers. You should think before you post.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That is just wrong man.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by resist2012

Please give TSA a break! I have been hearing so much complaining about TSA. I think they are just doing their jobs! One screw up with security and the entire plane goes down, do you realize how important that is? Our weakest link are Trains in the US. I hope they are putting TSA to work in that area also. TSA agents dont make but 28,000 - 32,000 a year. TSA has one of the most important jobs on the face of the Earth, they have to be careful no matter who they piss off.

Is this sarcasm? Or do you truly believe what you said?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This wouldn't be a problem if they required the TSA people to have an IQ over 50.
Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Speaking from personal experience, and having multiple friends who work in the TSA...I myself have never had a single issue while flying, as long as you conduct yourself like an intelligent human being. As for the TSA agents, sure there are some of them that are sick and deluded, but lets face it, those people are everywhere: the TSA, the Police Force, the company you work for (unless you're self-employed). Sure these incidents happen but there's a much greater percentage of people with no issues at all than people who run into trouble.

Regardless, S/F, its good to know any issues that are arising in airports.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aardvark888

Well lookie at you throwing the big words around!
The jet was in fact not the womans!
Unless you can show me evidence to support your silly idea?
Yes, yes, yes, some jets and busses and boats are called "public transportation".
However they still do not belong to the public.
They are owned most generally by a corporation and it's stockholders, but used by the public to make piles of money for the real owners.
But even a single stockholder could not be enough of an owner unless said stockholder owned quite a share of the companies stocks.
In any case the tsa are members of the public no more and no less than the next guy or gal in this case.
Neither have more or less rights than the other,"All men are created equally".
The tsa do their job and screen people that will be on a companies jet.
If you do not agree with this...."violation of your rights", you do not have to board.
You have the choice of getting your own transportation!
I should think, you are so silly.
If needed I can re explain this post in another color to simulate crayon if this is is not elementary enough.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join